Author Topic: Young Joker, Jay Rock & Meech Wells "Throw Yo Dubs Up" (Hot New Music!)  (Read 285 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Young Joker - Throw Yo Dubs Up (Feat. Jay Rock)

Young Joker, Jay Rock & Meech Wells "Throw Yo Dubs Up" - May 21, 2007 By : Rud

As we have been reporting for much of 2007; Young Joker, the Compton talent being groomed by hitmaker Meech Wells, is currently finalising his sophomore mixtape release "Mayhem."

The new release, which is the follow up to the late 2006 smash hit mixtape "The Takeover" which you can download exclusively on dubcnn, is set to be hosted by DJ Skee and is scheduled for a mid-summer drop date. Today we are back with new audio that is sure to feature on the project.

Meech Wells recently got another new talent down to the In A Zone Studios to record a track with Young Joker for "Mayhem." The artist in question is the recently Dubcnn featured Jay Rock [see; Watts' Jay Rock Readies "Follow Me Home" For July] who came down to lay a verse on the new cut "Throw Yo Dubs Up."

We have the track available for download below courtesy of Meech Wells and Young Joker. For those that have missed recent updates from the In A Zone camp make sure you utilise the Dubcnn "Search News" feature which can be found at the bottom of the main news page. There you can search and find recent tracks from Meech Wells alongside Eastwood, Livewire, Young Joker, Cutty and many more.

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the new music and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on both Young Joker and Meech Wells as well as the long awaited "Mayhem" release. In the meantime check out Eastwood on MySpace and the new Meech Wells MySpace page.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Blu Lacez

http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Young Joker, Jay Rock & Meech Wells "Throw Yo Dubs Up" - May 21, 2007 By : Rud

As we have been reporting for much of 2007; Young Joker, the Compton talent being groomed by hitmaker Meech Wells, is currently finalising his sophomore mixtape release "Mayhem."

The new release, which is the follow up to the late 2006 smash hit mixtape "The Takeover" which you can download exclusively on dubcnn, is set to be hosted by DJ Skee and is scheduled for a mid-summer drop date. Today we are back with new audio that is sure to feature on the project.

Meech Wells recently got another new talent down to the In A Zone Studios to record a track with Young Joker for "Mayhem." The artist in question is the recently Dubcnn featured Jay Rock [see; Watts' Jay Rock Readies "Follow Me Home" For July] who came down to lay a verse on the new cut "Throw Yo Dubs Up."

We have the track available for download below courtesy of Meech Wells and Young Joker. For those that have missed recent updates from the In A Zone camp make sure you utilise the Dubcnn "Search News" feature which can be found at the bottom of the main news page. There you can search and find recent tracks from Meech Wells alongside Eastwood, Livewire, Young Joker, Cutty and many more.

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the new music and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on both Young Joker and Meech Wells as well as the long awaited "Mayhem" release. In the meantime check out Eastwood on MySpace and the new Meech Wells MySpace page.

Hey Rud!!
Props for this Info!!

Sumbody needs to Handcuff Meech, dat Nigga is droppin Smooth Beats lately, Cot Dang!!

Young Joker & Jay Rock, both have a dope chmestry on this track, it's hard not to love this jam!!

Meech seems like, you've gon back to that funk-sih bass line, love the keys, that flute or piccolo is smooth!!

What can i Say Meech, Anutha West coast Smooth "Wells" Beat!!

Blu!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Track bangs like hell, and they both kill it! 8) 8)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
what up rud!

this track is hot got that laid back summer vibe...gotta throw this on at the next bbq  8)

MEECH WELLS

thanks for tha support we gtta bring this west shit back home!
NEW WEST HONCHO

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
thanks for tha support we gtta bring this west shit back home!

props on this, jay rocks the motherfucking truth.

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Tha Psycho Hustla

is it the same YOUNG JOKER who released "Who´s Laughin At Cha"?

boss of the west

• 'G'
these nggas is tha new west joker is the truth

STILLSMOKEN

• Lil Geezy
this is nothin but fire!!! I see some hatters hit the page. But who spits like Young Joker and J rock Nobody. This is the real west. Keep doing what you do DOGG

djcass

• Lil Geezy
NICE MIX & SWANG ON THA PRODUCTION MEECH... JOKER & JAY ROCK KILT' IT... WEST WEST STAND UP!!!

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
yeah that tunes heavy, young joker an jay rock both represent you know, big tune, lets go

DENUMS BLUE RAGG

• Lil Geezy
Back on top & still moving shitt........this is what that WestLife is all about......"Throw Yo Dubs Up"!!! Bigg Ups to my IN-A-ZONE affiliates Meech Wells & Young Joke for holding it down for that West Palm Tree State and to that Jay Rock for Reppin Cali all away round......one!!!! www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
Damn Meech! You out did yourself on this joint. That bass! Feel'n it.
Skwirm
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

MEECH WELLS

yo i really appreciate tha support ths is wht im talkin bout dont want 2 let tha cat out tha bag but jt tha bigger figure approaced us so dont be suprised 2 see tht snoop meech reunion real soon they want joker 2 do a album on koch records a one off
NEW WEST HONCHO

Lunatic

yo i really appreciate tha support ths is wht im talkin bout dont want 2 let tha cat out tha bag but jt tha bigger figure approaced us so dont be suprised 2 see tht snoop meech reunion real soon they want joker 2 do a album on koch records a one off

:) ;) ;D :o 8)

damn meech, that's great news. Props 2 snoop & jt, they really gettin they business on. Gettin that mainstream love (for there artists).

props 2 you meech & young joker, and also congrats to the both of you.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com