Author Topic: Thoughts on new Kurupt album  (Read 659 times)

d-nice

Re: Thoughts on new Kurupt album
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
THX and Terrance Martin, don't sleep on them, they got some fire beats. Change is good sometimes and at the most they would not have more than 2 or 3 beats on the album. Kurupt will get more beats from T Martin on the group project with him and Problem.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
THX and Terrance Martin, don't sleep on them, they got some fire beats. Change is good sometimes and at the most they would not have more than 2 or 3 beats on the album. Kurupt will get more beats from T Martin on the group project with him and Problem.

true. Haven't heard enough of them to really form an opinion. I'm just goin with the classic "they can't be better" statement ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »
i haven't heard a single track yet and I don't want to, waiting to buy it (digital smoke that is)

anyway, I've been working two jobs and going to school. my seasonal weekend job with the renaissance faire just ended so I'll have my weekends back.

compound that with the fact that I am now forbidden from dubcc from my work (which is where i did most of my posting) and I'm here alot less. hopefully, the weekends will see me make a bit of a comeback.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 02:10:32 PM »
also, i've been listening to almost exclusively michael jackson and roger troutman lately so that leaves me with less to commentate on as far as this forum.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Paul

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 02:15:03 PM »
also, i've been listening to almost exclusively michael jackson and roger troutman lately so that leaves me with less to commentate on as far as this forum.

-T

i have periods where thats all i listen to
funkyfreshintheflesh

dclee

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »
I'm curious to hear Kurupt's new material, like his album comin out on doggystyle. seems like he's workin on so many projects, it's insane.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »
my thinking is kurupt seems to get distracted and always come back and make up for it strong and i think this is one of the latter periods. i really think he also knows what he needs to do fuckin with snoop and all.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »
kurupt seems more focused than ever
funkyfreshintheflesh

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »
kurupt seems more focused than ever

reminds me of when he just got back with Daz in '05 and spit straight heat on D&YGII, after hearing that Mystic River track I would say the same

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 03:11:55 PM »
Well the Mystic River track was completed in late 05. and it's been laying low ever since. I think i had the Mystic River track back in like Octover, November 05. so thats why it sounded like Kurupt was rappin in the D&YG2 time period. 

Paul

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 03:41:55 PM »
Well the Mystic River track was completed in late 05. and it's been laying low ever since. I think i had the Mystic River track back in like Octover, November 05. so thats why it sounded like Kurupt was rappin in the D&YG2 time period. 

really?
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »
i have high hopes for kurupts solo album, in not expecting huge sales but i do expect a good album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »

really?

Yeah.. im suprised it took this long for it to surface.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 09:47:55 PM »
Man, Terrace Martin, Fredwreck, Daz, Soopafly, Tek.......I mean with Kurupts form and the producers hes fucking with, this should be dope.....Can't wait for this....Kurupt been on track since Cali Iz Active. This should no doubt be banging and live up to hype....well, hasn't let me down as far as official solos goes.

I heard something that Kurupt lives real close to Fredwreck too, so I expect some heat from him...

I wonder if Badd Azz gonna spit on this....oh well only time will tell.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2007, 07:08:00 AM »
I really do hope Tek is producing on ther, his work for the tangled thoughts album is great, hes def a producer to watch in the future
funkyfreshintheflesh