Author Topic: Football (Soccer) Transfers for 2007/08  (Read 11900 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Football Transfers for 2007/08
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2007, 11:51:37 AM »
oh shit my bad could've sworn the sports channel i saw this morning confirmed this as a done deal. Oh well i wouldn't want Henry to play in racist ass side of Europe anyways full of fagot ass Germans and Norwegians and shit

Why did u mentioned Norwegians?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 11:53:08 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

bez

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2007, 02:56:34 PM »
We have also been strangely linked with Riquelme lately?!?

Riquelme??? Now that would be interesting...

LMFAO at the idea of Riquelme ever playing for Everton

Surely its LMFAO at him playing for Villarreal.  He's a great player, that did boss at Boca, shit at Barce, boss at Villarreal, then shit, then good for Boca, so who knows with him.  And dont act as if Everton are a small club cos I will pwn you in an instant.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
oh shit my bad could've sworn the sports channel i saw this morning confirmed this as a done deal. Oh well i wouldn't want Henry to play in racist ass side of Europe anyways full of fagot ass Germans and Norwegians and shit

WTF what kinda question is that? I can say w.e i want to. Whats wrong with saying Norwegians?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2007, 03:46:29 PM »

Surely its LMFAO at him playing for Villarreal.  He's a great player, that did boss at Boca, shit at Barce, boss at Villarreal, then shit, then good for Boca, so who knows with him.  And dont act as if Everton are a small club cos I will pwn you in an instant.

Villarreal made sense, he was already in Spain, they had a strong Argentine contigent and the language is the same. They were a club on the up and he saw an opportunity to prove himself.

If he did come to England it would be playing for one of the more technical teams, rather than a more direct team such as Everton. On current ability to attract players Everton are probably seventh and you have to figure in that they are not a team that is well known in South America, mainly because of the lack of players from that area that have been at the club. I just can't see it happening at all, just some ridiculous paper talk.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »

Everton have a church on their ground therefore they are on Celtic's side.  Mon the Toffees!!
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »

WTF what kinda question is that? I can say w.e i want to. Whats wrong with saying Norwegians?

No need to get angry, it's a genuine question I believe.

I think K.Dub is just curious as to why you chose to say Norwegians when as you know there are alot of nationalities and countries that make up Europe, some with alot worse problems with racism in sport than Norway.

Is there a specific incident or an ESPN report for example you seen that brought racist, Norwegian football fans to your attention or something in the past?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2007, 08:05:43 AM »
what you have to understand is that the european football fan culture is naturally more decadent than the fan culture of most other sports. fans are just more lose, doing more stupid shit near and around games than any other group of fans. shit, they have thrown more bananas at blondy oliver kahn than any african player could ever dream of.

;D I always love when that monkey plays at the Westfalenstadion
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:07:25 AM by Kampfsau »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »
Ben Haim Bolton To Chelsea

Chelsea have completed the capture of Bolton defender Tal Ben Haim on a free transfer.

Ben Haim has put pen-to-paper on a four-year deal with Jose Mourinho's men after passing a medical at Stamford Bridge on Thursday.

The Israel international saw out his contract with The Trotters and has now finally completed a long-awaited move to The Blues.

Chelsea were keen to land the former Maccabi Tel Aviv man in the January transfer window but the switch collapsed.

Sammy Lee had hoped to hold onto Ben Haim for his first full season in charge of Bolton but the versatile stopper has opted for pastures new.

Former manager Sam Allardyce also wanted the 25-year-old but admitted defeat after learning he was in West London for talks.

Ben Haim has now wrapped up his transfer to Chelsea and has committed to the club on a contract until June 2011.

He will link up with the rest of Mourinho's squad for their pre-season tour of the United States next month.

Ben Haim becomes Chelsea third summer signing after striker Claudio Pizarro, who joins from Bayern Munich, and Reading midfielder Steven Sidwell.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=472011&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=BLUES+BAG+BEN+HAIM&channel=football_home&

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »
Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton has completed a £5.8m move to Newcastle after agreeing a five-year deal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6725067.stm

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
typical everton, missing out on someone who wanted to join us!

then again, players always go to Newcastle thinking its going to be an amazing experience, but always leave after about 2 years.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »

u mad?

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
14 June 2007
Mark Albrighton [Boston - Cambridge Utd] Free
Joey Barton [Man City - Newcastle] £5.8m
Tal Ben Haim [Bolton - Chelsea] Free
Mark Crossley [Fulham - Oldham] Free
Karl Hawley [Carlisle - Preston] Free
Gordon Lennon [Albion Rovers - Partick] Free
Paul Terry [Yeovil - Leyton Orient] Free

13 June 2007
Ferry Bodde [Den Haag - Swansea] £50,000
Marc Bridge-Wilkinson [Bradford - Carlisle] Free
Liam Feeney [Hayes - Salisbury] Free
Steve Fletcher [Bournemouth - Chesterfield] Free
Paul Hayes [Barnsley - Scunthorpe] Fee to be decided
David McCracken [Dundee Utd - Wycombe] Free
Matty McNeil [Macclesfield - Stockport] Free
*Jon Otsemobor [Crewe - Norwich] Free
Gregor Robertson [Rotherham - Chesterfield] Free
NO MORE WAR

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »

u mad?

HAHA you've got buthurt and lowered my karma by 9 and i aint touch the diss button on any of yall once, so who heres mad?

XaNdEr

« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2007, 06:53:47 AM »
Weezy F, let these fools, they some haters, active on internet. Lmao.  8)

Have a prop my friend.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2007, 11:17:36 AM »
typical everton, missing out on someone who wanted to join us!

then again, players always go to Newcastle thinking its going to be an amazing experience, but always leave after about 2 years.

lol true, newcastle are a mess. Allardyce may sort them out though.