Author Topic: Football (Soccer) Transfers for 2007/08  (Read 11937 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football Transfers for 2007/08
« Reply #330 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »
Gabriel Heinze - Manchester United > Real Madrid

good, he can fuck right off

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
I think they got fed up of the Alves situation, so went looking for a cheaper alternative.

so he still at seville ?
what a fucked up situation for him and the club.
It reminds me of joaquin....

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #332 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:09 AM »
Well Luncho didnt wanna come to us ... but Fernandes looks like he is on his way. Oh, and what a good start to the season we have had!

Yeah, great start by everton, I believe that they are gonna have another good season.

And I like Fernandes, so good signing  8)

Manuel Fernandez - Benfica > Valencia

wow, that move came outta nowhere

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #333 on: August 27, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »
Well Luncho didnt wanna come to us ... but Fernandes looks like he is on his way. Oh, and what a good start to the season we have had!

Yeah, great start by everton, I believe that they are gonna have another good season.

Yeah, he was a quest in everton's last game, and after that he flew to valencia  :-\
They were just about to sign him...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #334 on: August 27, 2007, 09:54:01 AM »

Yeah, he was a guest in everton's last game, and after that he flew to valencia  :-\

yeah i know.. thats a pretty disrespectful move he made, but end of the day guess it boils down to:
Valencia >> Everton

Paul

« Reply #335 on: August 27, 2007, 09:59:21 AM »
chelsea are being linked with ronaldhino, unfortunatly chelsea never get anyone they plan to
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #336 on: August 27, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »
chelsea are being linked with ronaldhino, unfortunatly chelsea never get anyone they plan to

cant see that happening, i dont think they need him either.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #337 on: August 27, 2007, 02:40:50 PM »

no they dont, he wouldnt fit in with the way they play, although its an exciting transfer still
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #338 on: August 27, 2007, 03:04:37 PM »

no they dont, he wouldnt fit in with the way they play, although its an exciting transfer still

yeah, id love to see ronaldhino in the premiership but id hate to see him at a rival club.

I still get annoyed thinking about how Kenyon messed up his transfer to united.

bez

« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2007, 04:38:40 AM »

Yeah, he was a guest in everton's last game, and after that he flew to valencia  :-\

yeah i know.. thats a pretty disrespectful move he made, but end of the day guess it boils down to:
Valencia >> Everton

No I think it boils down to a whole host of things including,

Climate
Family
Money
Valencia << Everton as you said
&
Champs league football

Never the less I think it was a shitbag move by Fernandes and definetly not a move for the one thing he should be looking for; football. All he is going to do is awarm the bench at Valencia and I bet in a season or two he will regret not coming to Everton. Everton are a big club in our own right and we dont need players like him. He was training with our squad last week while all the paper work was sorted out. Everton have been nothing but professional with the deal but obviously he and his advisors are money grabbing cunts. You should not give your word you will sign for somebody and then pull out with a week left for the club to try and sort something out. Absolute disrespect. I want Everton fans to destroy his name at every home match!!!

Now we are being linked with Riquelme and Nolan!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2007, 08:12:09 AM »
Whilst it is deciteful that he has gone behind Everton's back and signed for Valencia, it is clearly a footballing move and I doubt will have been influenced by money.

Spain is much closer culturally to Portugal, and physically to visit his family, plus Valencia can offer him Champions League football which Everton can't. It is a no brainer really, although he could have made the move in better circumstances.

bez

« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2007, 01:30:27 PM »
Whilst it is deciteful that he has gone behind Everton's back and signed for Valencia, it is clearly a footballing move and I doubt will have been influenced by money.

Spain is much closer culturally to Portugal, and physically to visit his family, plus Valencia can offer him Champions League football which Everton can't. It is a no brainer really, although he could have made the move in better circumstances.

Thats what I said, lol.

But I disagree with you. He will play a maximum of 15 games for Valencia this season, and probably the next.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2007, 02:24:57 PM »
Well this,

Everton have been nothing but professional with the deal but obviously he and his advisors are money grabbing cunts.

Seemed to indicate you thought money was at the heart of this u-turn.

I think that with Albelda and Baraja advancing in years, there may well be a real chance for him to cement a place in the team, if not this season then definitely next.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2007, 03:39:59 PM »

Thats what I said, lol.

But I disagree with you. He will play a maximum of 15 games for Valencia this season, and probably the next.

fernandez is a very good player , i think given time he could get a regular spot at valencia.

West ham are trying to buy/loan adriano

bez

« Reply #344 on: August 29, 2007, 05:15:31 AM »
Well this,

Everton have been nothing but professional with the deal but obviously he and his advisors are money grabbing cunts.

Seemed to indicate you thought money was at the heart of this u-turn.

I think that with Albelda and Baraja advancing in years, there may well be a real chance for him to cement a place in the team, if not this season then definitely next.

It was. Everton offered 6million up front to Benfica, and then over a extended period of time we would pay another 6million to the sport company who owned 50% of the player. But Valencia came in with a 12million up front offer and the sport company still hold 50% of the player, therefore the sport company (agents) have made a huge amount of money. Fernandes himself is probably on more wages at Valencia. Put it this way he could of said, 'you know what I would of loved to of played for you but I have agreed terms with Everton'. Its always about the money. Why you think so many players have gone to West Ham this season. Money!!!