Author Topic: Mike Jones "My 6-4" Internet Video Version With Money $tack$  (Read 86 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ - for the downloadable TV version

YouTube > (Online Video Version)

Mike Jones "My 6-4" Internet Video Version With Money $tack$ - May 26, 2007 By : Rud

Mike Jones is back on July 10th with his latest album "American Dream." Earlier this week we put up the video to his current single from that album, "My 6-4", which features an Eazy-E voice sample from "Boyz-N-Tha-Hood."

The track features Bun B and Snoop Dogg as well as the son of Eazy-E, Lil Eazy-E lip-synching his fathers voice. The video can be downloaded once again below.

Mike Jones - My 6-4 (Feat. Bun B & Snoop Dogg) (8MB, Windows Media)

Today we are back with another version of the video that was recently released via Mike Jones' YouTube channel. The video this time also includes Money $tack$ (played by comedian Alex Thomas) as well as behind the scenes shots from the production of the video.

Mike Jones - My 6-4 (Feat. Money $tack$, Bun B & Snoop Dogg) (YouTube)

When asked about the recent single Mike Jones said; "When I asked my label who bought my album the most, they said Cali. So I had to make my new single a dedication, to show some love." Don't forget Mike Jones' "American Dream" hits stores July 10.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Al Bundy

Re: Mike Jones "My 6-4" Internet Video Version With Money $tack$
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 03:13:23 AM »
"yo can you go to del taco and get me the #3?"

"soft taco"