Author Topic: FUCK MICHAEL VICK!!!! I HATE THIS SCUMBAG  (Read 233 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: FUCK MICHAEL VICK!!!! I HATE THIS SCUMBAG
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 10:11:37 AM »
Most overrated player in the NFL neways. The Falcons should just get rid of the fucker he aint worth the trouble. 52% comp and as many INTS as TDS is not something worth all this bullshit. They should lock him up and throw away the key

damn.  i dont think he should get all the blame.
when they were running the west coast offense, all the recivers they had were up the field runners.  i dont think they were that great in route running as the West Coast offense requires 8 yd cutts inside and out.  the only dude that was really catching balls when thrown to him was Crumpler...and even he dropped some balls.

but yea, he has been provided with a great running game with Dunn, and Ducket was real good too when he was there, and Vick still couldnt spread the ball like he was expected.  but still dude, i think they had the wrong personal on the field to run that kind of offense...thats why Mora got all the blame.

bet if you put one great route runner with the ability to hit them hard cutts, and with the running game that they have, and Crmpler cloggin up the middle...i really think Vick would flourish.

also if i was Falcon managment, I would just try to see if Steve Young would be interested as the QB coach...  think about that shit. :o 
but they through out the West Coast O, so i dont think it really makes a differnce though.

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 03:09:18 PM »
You guys see that interview when someone asked him if he was surprised that he was getting support from people or something and he basically said "I'm Mike Vick, I could do anything and the people will still love me." Then the dude asked him in the end will be he exonerated, which means will he be cleared of these allegations. Then it looked like Vick didn't know what exonerated meant so he just said "Man, no comment"

haha yea I thought the same shit

u can tell he got a big ego problem

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
although you cant confuse dude with Peyton Manning,you cant deny homie has raw physical talent. however if what is alleged is true its obvious he is a complete dumbass(risking his career fighting dogs? ???). Not to mention a douche bag.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 04:37:10 PM »
Most overrated player in the NFL neways. The Falcons should just get rid of the fucker he aint worth the trouble. 52% comp and as many INTS as TDS is not something worth all this bullshit. They should lock him up and throw away the key

damn.  i dont think he should get all the blame.
when they were running the west coast offense, all the recivers they had were up the field runners.  i dont think they were that great in route running as the West Coast offense requires 8 yd cutts inside and out.  the only dude that was really catching balls when thrown to him was Crumpler...and even he dropped some balls.

but yea, he has been provided with a great running game with Dunn, and Ducket was real good too when he was there, and Vick still couldnt spread the ball like he was expected.  but still dude, i think they had the wrong personal on the field to run that kind of offense...thats why Mora got all the blame.

bet if you put one great route runner with the ability to hit them hard cutts, and with the running game that they have, and Crmpler cloggin up the middle...i really think Vick would flourish.

also if i was Falcon managment, I would just try to see if Steve Young would be interested as the QB coach...  think about that shit. :o 
but they through out the West Coast O, so i dont think it really makes a differnce though.

8)

I know i was jk about locking him and up and throwing away the key haha. But damn if he is gonna be fighting dogs he isnt worth it, like his numbers show. Vick hasnt had the best targets thru the years, but he still is in accurate, look at Tom Brady he hasnt great Wr's but he completes passes, these are NFL WR's even the worst ones CAN get open, so i feel like Vick does deserve ALOT of the credit or ALOT of the discredit.  Even David Carr completed 68 percent of his passes last year and his offensive line is not very good, but he stands in there and makes throws Vick doesnt. And I know what the pt of the west coast offense is, short passes which should help his completion pct. he didnt flourish under the west coast offense, but before that when he wasnt in the west coast offense he was still inefficient with the offense. Matt Schaub came in a few times and looked fine. Vick just isnt an accurate passer and that will never change. PPL make to many excuses for this guy. Remember they have had a 3 run game teh last 3 years, so that should make it even easier to pass. Bottom Line is Vick is not a Pure pocket Qb, and this will be his 3rd head coach and his last chance. No excuses anymore.  Chad Pennington has a WEAK WEAK WEAK Arm and he can complete 60 percent of his passes why cant Vick? Sick of the Vick excuses....

The Best of 3 Worlds