Author Topic: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?  (Read 1348 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

when I'm talking about dumb ass sheep fans, I'm talking about your fucking dumb ass.  I don't go to the club a whole lot, its not really my thing...but when I have gone out I haven't heard "Can you work with that", althought I have heard old school Quik music, such as "Let's Get Down" and what not.  Matter of fact, to all the riducloulsy fuckin stupid people such as your self, saying the same fuckin bullshit as you said in the quoted paragraph...when I go out, I don't hear ANY new westcoast music, its all oldschool stuff, and it gets the dancefloor going.  I've lived here in Cali my whole life, and I see what get's people going in the club.  Throw on "Tonight" or "We Still Party" and everybody's gonna get up.  Throw on "You Can work wit that" and a majority ain't even gonna know what it is.  The fact that you are suckin 50 cent's dick in the statement above, just tells me that there is no point in reaching you.  Listen to the music you like you retarded ass sheep.  I've given up on it anyways...good rap is dead.  LMAO at you talking about the club...your fruity ass probably isn't even old enuff to get in the club.

just cuz im not hatin on 50 for what he does, im suckin his dick?? hahaha ok u niggas need to grow the fuck up and realize that hip hop doesnt have one particular sound, its bunch of different styles comin from diverse group of artists, so just cuz westcoast aint on top anymore like in the 90s shouldnt mean u bitch asses should hate on whoever is on top at the moment....ya i love oldschool westcoast to death, and start wildin whenever i hear it in the clubs, but that dun mean im just gonna sit my ass down like a square whenever some new commercial joint, like can u werk wit dat, comes on.....ya im sad that westcoast aint dominatin like they used to, but fuck it that was like 10 years ago, lotta shit went down since and hip hop has moved on.....also, i cant stand shit like laffy taffy but i do like straight to the bank and think commercial hip hop needs more of that rather than some of the shit thas on right now.....gunit/shady/aftermath is what should be controllin the radio right now, and if ur sayin that 50 cent and D4L are in the same category, u's a closedminded dumbmotherfucker....

damn u are so fuckin stupid.  I'm a closed minded mutha fucker because I don't like 50 cent?  I don't even know what the fuck D4L is.  I don't even know what the hell you are talking about...you are putting words in my mouth, you are assuming things about me.  I don't like 50 cent and thats that.  I could care less how much a rapper sells, and I could care less if they get played in the club.  The only fuckin thing I care about is if I like the music or not.  Fuckin groupies like yourself sit there hoping the rapper goes multiplatinum and gets hella radio play and shit like its gonna have any impact on your own personal life.  And like I said before, oldschool westcoast rap gets the club going way more than this new crap.  And lmao @ you saying you are not going to sit down like a square when some new commercial joint comes on hahahaha...are you a girl?  I don't ever dance at a club because I want to dance to the song thats on...I only dance because I'm trying to get with a girl, and I could give a fuck what song is playing.  LMAO, wow fools on this forum are too fuckin funny.  I bet you are one of those people who buys 2 copies of an album.

what?? im a girl? i buy 2 copies of an album? im a fuckin groupie that sits and hopes a rapper goes multiplatinum?? what the fuck haha, where the fuck do these accusations even come from....stop tryna come up wit shit to put me down on and stick to the subject nigga....truth is ur closed minded cuz u think that just cuz someone doesnt hate on 50 and anythin else thas on the radio like ur bitch ass, u think im ridin dick...haha ok face it nigga, the old quik is dead, quik done played the fuck outta that style that he used to always use on his beats so im glad to hear him switchin it up finally, u can keep bitchin bout the oldschool but it aint ever comin back so get over it, quik seems to have gotten over it so u should too faggot...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »
if that gives quik some play ..good for him ...itz´s just a remix

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »
I'm all for The Fixxers getting radio play, but they need to release a second single (and their album for that matter) soon. Or else they are going to flop like everyone else in the hip-hop music industry.

Chief

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:05 AM »
^yeah man, wheres the second single?

Chief

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »
since we aint even heard a track where 50 is rapping over a quik beat yet...i took it upon myself to mix one .....heres 50 Cents "Straight to the Bank" over Jay-Z's "Justify My Thug" .....check it out...50 sounds good over quiks shit ....enjoy

50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Produced by DJ Quik]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/213206779ad069/

by the way this is the 2nd 50 mix ive made recently where ive made him rap over a westcoast legend producer beat...the other was this one over a new Dr. Dre beat.

50 Cent - Amusement Park [Produced by Dr. Dre]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2073812e5d0fdf/

for the peeps who cant check out the hook up spot yet, heres 50's In Da Club i mixed over a fredwreck beat

50 Cent - In Da Club (Produced by Fredwreck)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2132640efc926b/

that justify my thug remix sounds dope, but the hooks fucked.

Tha Crip

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:25 AM »
i fixed the lil problem with my 50 and quik mix...i took out yayo ....so people who hate yayo with a passion wont have to bare his voice at all on the new link
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:35:15 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2007, 04:40:43 AM »
Someone said he was happy Quik was getting recognition from 50. Shit, it should be the other way round. Me, im not really the biggest Dj Quik fan 2 be honest, i like his production but have never really liked his albums, but the guy has been in the game 20+ years, anyone should be priveleged 2 work with him.

The Maestro

Klue

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2007, 04:42:27 AM »
yeah quik debuts in 87'. fuck 20 years alrdeady !

d-nice

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2007, 07:45:31 AM »
Someone said he was happy Quik was getting recognition from 50. Shit, it should be the other way round. Me, im not really the biggest Dj Quik fan 2 be honest, i like his production but have never really liked his albums, but the guy has been in the game 20+ years, anyone should be priveleged 2 work with him.
:sign_werd:

The verdict is still out for me about this Fixxers album. I have a hard time being convinced Quik and AMG will not have some dope shit on this album. But I could be wrong, but I will give Quik the benefit of the doubt being he is Quik and everything until I hear it for myself.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2007, 08:16:12 AM »
good for 50 hes working with the best producer in hip-hop

Dopeisjay

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2007, 08:46:14 AM »
Well me being a big quik fan and all.. Sales realy do matter to me..  I wanna see quik and amg succeed.. Its been awhile since they blew up like this especialy for amg.. And its a good feelin just to see them win.. But on the real though.. Sales do mean a lot.. Cause.. Look what happen around.. 2002.. When quik wasn't selling much.. He got all fustrated.. And just wanted to give up.. Part of it was the deaths of mausberg and topp dogg.. But the sales took a toll too.. And plus the more he sells.. The more recognition hell get from many fans.. And artist.. That haven't worked with him yet.. And it also.. Puts more money in his pocket.. In order to make more projects.. And that's a winning situation for us.. Cause we get more quality quik music.. 
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

when I'm talking about dumb ass sheep fans, I'm talking about your fucking dumb ass.  I don't go to the club a whole lot, its not really my thing...but when I have gone out I haven't heard "Can you work with that", althought I have heard old school Quik music, such as "Let's Get Down" and what not.  Matter of fact, to all the riducloulsy fuckin stupid people such as your self, saying the same fuckin bullshit as you said in the quoted paragraph...when I go out, I don't hear ANY new westcoast music, its all oldschool stuff, and it gets the dancefloor going.  I've lived here in Cali my whole life, and I see what get's people going in the club.  Throw on "Tonight" or "We Still Party" and everybody's gonna get up.  Throw on "You Can work wit that" and a majority ain't even gonna know what it is.  The fact that you are suckin 50 cent's dick in the statement above, just tells me that there is no point in reaching you.  Listen to the music you like you retarded ass sheep.  I've given up on it anyways...good rap is dead.  LMAO at you talking about the club...your fruity ass probably isn't even old enuff to get in the club.

just cuz im not hatin on 50 for what he does, im suckin his dick?? hahaha ok u niggas need to grow the fuck up and realize that hip hop doesnt have one particular sound, its bunch of different styles comin from diverse group of artists, so just cuz westcoast aint on top anymore like in the 90s shouldnt mean u bitch asses should hate on whoever is on top at the moment....ya i love oldschool westcoast to death, and start wildin whenever i hear it in the clubs, but that dun mean im just gonna sit my ass down like a square whenever some new commercial joint, like can u werk wit dat, comes on.....ya im sad that westcoast aint dominatin like they used to, but fuck it that was like 10 years ago, lotta shit went down since and hip hop has moved on.....also, i cant stand shit like laffy taffy but i do like straight to the bank and think commercial hip hop needs more of that rather than some of the shit thas on right now.....gunit/shady/aftermath is what should be controllin the radio right now, and if ur sayin that 50 cent and D4L are in the same category, u's a closedminded dumbmotherfucker....

damn u are so fuckin stupid.  I'm a closed minded mutha fucker because I don't like 50 cent?  I don't even know what the fuck D4L is.  I don't even know what the hell you are talking about...you are putting words in my mouth, you are assuming things about me.  I don't like 50 cent and thats that.  I could care less how much a rapper sells, and I could care less if they get played in the club.  The only fuckin thing I care about is if I like the music or not.  Fuckin groupies like yourself sit there hoping the rapper goes multiplatinum and gets hella radio play and shit like its gonna have any impact on your own personal life.  And like I said before, oldschool westcoast rap gets the club going way more than this new crap.  And lmao @ you saying you are not going to sit down like a square when some new commercial joint comes on hahahaha...are you a girl?  I don't ever dance at a club because I want to dance to the song thats on...I only dance because I'm trying to get with a girl, and I could give a fuck what song is playing.  LMAO, wow fools on this forum are too fuckin funny.  I bet you are one of those people who buys 2 copies of an album.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »
i wish quik success he deserves it!!