Poll

which album do you consider the best and please explain why

midnight marauders
the low end theory

Author Topic: midnight marauders vs the low end theory  (Read 486 times)

Elevz

Re: midnight marauders vs the low end theory
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007, 12:57:53 AM »
You think you are so important that it's an honor to be respected by you and get the pat on the back from you. Fuck that shit. I never claiming to know everything, i don't.

You don't know everything, but you are capable of looking inside my mind. That's wonderful, you're gifted.

And once again, my point still stands: I really don't understand why you're so hateful towards me, or why you even had to jump into this discussion offending me in the first place. Now who's the so-called nutrider?

Seriously though, I come in here just for the sake of discussion. If you don't like my reasons for coming here, why do you care so much? I don't condemn anyone for their opinion, and if you really were open for debate, you would have known this.

Btw, you have yet to reply to all of that. Good luck. Until then, you lost "homie".

XaNdEr

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 09:56:20 AM »
^ What is interprets??  ???

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 12:53:24 AM »
^ What is interprets??  ???

Interpreteren, opvatten

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 01:01:06 AM »
You're always asking for reason like you say. That means you always question someone's motives or a person in general. So i don't see how i am wrong, you just admitted you always doubt about the credibility of whatever when it is not "logical" so you ask for reasons and break down posts in pieces where notihng of the original post makes sense anymore.

I personally don't care much about you and your Mr.-Know-It-All attitude, just find it very irritating that you're active on these forums, cause you're a pain in the ass (no homo) for other people with your attitude.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 01:05:50 AM »
 ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 01:21:53 AM »
I didn't want to comment but I'm going to.  11'z, there's no point in attempting to talk to this kid.  I've tried to enlighten him to some things, but he always got defensive and started calling me names.  That's when I realized he was about 15 years old and simply doesn't have any clue what the fuck he's talking about.  Just leave him alone, he'll eventually see what a fucking retard he is.

XaNdEr

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 02:05:37 AM »
Haha, Jrome, still mad from back in the days fool?  :D

Man i love this internet ish, people get all upset about a messageboard.  8) 8) 8)

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 05:39:25 AM »
I didn't want to comment but I'm going to.  11'z, there's no point in attempting to talk to this kid.  I've tried to enlighten him to some things, but he always got defensive and started calling me names.  That's when I realized he was about 15 years old and simply doesn't have any clue what the fuck he's talking about.  Just leave him alone, he'll eventually see what a fucking retard he is.

You're probably right, but I don't like to ignore people when they're addressing me. I'm perhaps too easily tempted..

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:35 AM »
Yes, that makes it fun to respond to you in a certain way, i know you gonna respond with this wise-styl talk, lol.  :D

Here have a prop and stop crying.  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 09:46:48 PM »

Man i love this internet ish, people get all upset about a messageboard.  8) 8) 8)

No, its just annoying when somebody makes a good thread with decent discussion and some fuck ass comes in and ruins it.

Raphael

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 01:13:25 AM »
MM.. Electric Relaxation is the shit 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 03:35:24 AM »

No, its just annoying when somebody makes a good thread with decent discussion and some fuck ass comes in and ruins it.

Good thread is your opinion, imo ATCQ sucks.  :-\

Elevz

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 07:08:33 AM »

So because you don't like the group, you think it's your duty to ruin the discussion for those who are actually aware of what ATCQ means for hip-hop?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »

Whether you like the group or not is completely irrelevant to the quality of the thread you retard.  Threads are made for discussion and debate - it's supposed to have unique viewpoints.  Not everybody likes the same stuff.

You can hate ATCQ all you want, but you're ignorant about who they are and what their place is in Hip Hop.  So you sound like a fool to those who have been listening to Hip Hop for any decent amount of time.  I don't know one person that fully understand the fundamentals of Hip Hop that hate ATCQ.  And if you're a true fan and not just some fad chasing teeny bop punk, you'll eventually come around to appreciating them. 

Like I've told you before, listen to Hip Hop for about 10 more years and then we'll have these conversations.  You have ZERO appreciation for Hip Hop at this point.  And there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself.  Everybody starts somewhere and I'm nowhere near knowing all there is to know.  But there is something wrong with it when you talk out your ass about shit you know absolute dick about and then insult others who are about 100x more knowledgable than you.  Slow your roll junior.

XaNdEr

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 11:04:45 PM »

Whether you like the group or not is completely irrelevant to the quality of the thread you retard.  Threads are made for discussion and debate - it's supposed to have unique viewpoints.  Not everybody likes the same stuff.

You can hate ATCQ all you want, but you're ignorant about who they are and what their place is in Hip Hop.  So you sound like a fool to those who have been listening to Hip Hop for any decent amount of time.  I don't know one person that fully understand the fundamentals of Hip Hop that hate ATCQ.  And if you're a true fan and not just some fad chasing teeny bop punk, you'll eventually come around to appreciating them. 

Like I've told you before, listen to Hip Hop for about 10 more years and then we'll have these conversations.  You have ZERO appreciation for Hip Hop at this point.  And there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself.  Everybody starts somewhere and I'm nowhere near knowing all there is to know.  But there is something wrong with it when you talk out your ass about shit you know absolute dick about and then insult others who are about 100x more knowledgable than you.  Slow your roll junior.

Oh yeah what's next? Saying ATCQ is the most imprtant hiphop act of all time? Wake up fool, it's 2k7 and nobody checkin' for these dudes anymore, except the "real" hiphop fans, at least that's what they like to believe they are. But let me tell you, someone pointed out my avatar yesterday, but Slim Thug is as hiphop as A Tribe Called Quest, so is Nas, Kurupt, Outkast, Royce Da 5'9", The Neptunes, Busta Rhymes etc.

You treat them (ATCQ) like gods, and if someone don't like them they're not hiphop-fans. Lmao, 11z why don't you ask for another clarification cause to me it sounds like this isn't LOGICAL at all. Lmao.

You 2 are def the biggest (f/t)ools on this forum.  8)

+1 for makin' me laugh.