Author Topic: Ahhhh another big annoucement  (Read 301 times)

Al Bundy

Ahhhh another big annoucement
« on: June 13, 2007, 02:49:49 PM »
I just got contacted by a casting agent for MTV's Parental Control and got invited to a casting audition. but since I don't have a dad and no girlfriend, i've hit up every beezy on my cell to hit me back up. you might be seein al bundy on MTV  8)

Lunatic

Re: Ahhhh another big annoucement
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:52:28 PM »
I just got contacted by a casting agent for MTV's Parental Control and got invited to a casting audition. but since I don't have a dad and no girlfriend, i've hit up every beezy on my cell to hit me back up. you might be seein al bundy on MTV  8)

lol living in canada i don't catch mtv, what's this show about?

let us know if you'll be on

good luck homie ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 02:53:52 PM »

lol living in canada i don't catch mtv, what's this show about?

let us know if you'll be on

good luck homie ;)

it's a dating show like a couple and the parents of one of the kids don't like their boyfriend/girlfriend so they pick out 3 people they want their kid to date and at the end the kid picks who they want to go out with

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »
haha thats halarious! ive seen that show! Good luck hope ya get on there!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 03:34:19 PM »
If you do make sure you shout out Dubcc and Weezy F

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »
props and good luck Al. yeh shout out everyone here on the Dub.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »
congrates dude.. :cheers:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 04:35:51 PM »
Props man...Let us know when it's on.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 10:13:44 PM »
 :laugh:

is that the one where another person sits in the bus and sees if the bitches is lying?  if it is....bundy, you gots to put me on that bus man!  :D

good luck...you better shout a nigga out.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 10:47:55 PM »
jesus christ...I have no fuckin clue about this show, but I know you the same dude that claims you got this huge fuckin social anxiety problem and need medical fuckin attention, yet you want to go on national tv.  Thanks for backing up my point on how fucking retarded you are.  If you had a real disorder, you wouldn't even think twice about joining this contest because you would be way too fuckin scared.  Grow some fuckin balls you pussy.  I hope you win the contest and make a fuckin ass out of yourself, just for feeling so fuckin sorry for yourself.  Social fuckin anxiety my mutha fuckin ass...its called being a goddamn pussy with no fuckin social skills.  and you are going to be so fuckin mad reading this, and feel so fuckin sorry for yourself.  Goddamn fuckin bitch.

Chief

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 10:51:42 PM »
^ WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man thats fucked up, lol.

and the show idea is dope, man you find any old ho willin to be on mtv, then walk away with one of the contestant bitches... it's a win win.

good luck.

Raphael

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »
good luck mayne

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 12:33:28 AM »
jesus christ...I have no fuckin clue about this show, but I know you the same dude that claims you got this huge fuckin social anxiety problem and need medical fuckin attention, yet you want to go on national tv.  Thanks for backing up my point on how fucking retarded you are.  If you had a real disorder, you wouldn't even think twice about joining this contest because you would be way too fuckin scared.  Grow some fuckin balls you pussy.  I hope you win the contest and make a fuckin ass out of yourself, just for feeling so fuckin sorry for yourself.  Social fuckin anxiety my mutha fuckin ass...its called being a goddamn pussy with no fuckin social skills.  and you are going to be so fuckin mad reading this, and feel so fuckin sorry for yourself.  Goddamn fuckin bitch.

Yeah because you understand my condition with your walls full of doctor degrees. Wait I forgot, you don't have one.

Eat shit Grundy.

XaNdEr

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 12:36:17 AM »
Good luck bundy, wear one of them DubCC shirts to rep the dub.  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 12:36:54 AM »
that's if I even make it past the audition. I got my ex to do it with me.