Author Topic: CDQ D/L: WC - "Westcoast Voodoo" (ft. The Game), "Addicted To It" (ft. Ice Cube)  (Read 1280 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn is back with some world exclusive downloads from WC's highly anticipated upcoming solo album "Guilty By Affiliation", which is dropping August 14th. Those of you who tuned in to DJ Skee's radio show last night heard the songs on the radio, and now you get the chance to download them exclusively right here on dubcnn, courtesy of DJ Crazy Toones and WC.

The first track is called "Westcoast Voodoo", a certified West Coast banger, featuring The Game. The production comes from Hallway Productions, a young duo consisting of Teak Tha Beatsmith and De Underdue, who already blessed us with "Child Support" on "Laugh Now, Cry Later".

Download the song in dirty or clean version below:

WC - Westcoast Voodoo (ft. The Game) (Dirty Version)

WC - Westcoast Voodoo (ft. The Game) (Clean Version)

The second track is the B-Side to the "Westcoast Voodoo" single and is called "Addicted To It". This is another Teak Tha Beatsmith and De Underdue production, with Ice Cube handling the hook. Dub straight up kills this one, his flow is nuts. Download below:

WC - Addicted To It (ft. Ice Cube) (Dirty Version)

WC - Addicted To It (ft. Ice Cube) (Clean Version)

Bang the songs and spread them around, any DJ reading this, grab the clean version and play the hell out of it! Be on the look out for new interviews with WC and Crazy Toones dropping on dubcnn very soon! WC "Guilty By Affiliation" in stores August 14th!

Blu Lacez

Props!!!!

Hallway Productions, those dudes are Tite behind the boards!!!

Blu Lacez

Screw this. ;D ;D ;D ;D

.i had to come back and bump dis again!!!
WC straight kills dat"Addcited to it"

Dang!!

GangstaBoogy

yesss!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hell yes!  Props Nima!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Hell yes!  Props Nima!

Don't give me props, props to WC and Crazy Toones for letting dubcnn to throw this out to the world!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
About to D/L now..Thanks to all  :)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Hell Yeah Props to WC,Crazy Toones and Nima
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Crazy Toones wanted me to let ya'll know that he's been reading all the feedback on dubcc and that that him and dub really appreciate the fans on here...

TRG

dopness! props Dub C n Crazy Toones 8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Much props for droppin' both of those tracks in CDQ, especially "Addicted To It" I was really feelin' it with that Twista-type vibe to the beat & the screwed chorus on it, that's tight as hell. "Westcoast Voodoo" is a monster track too, & that Michael J Fox line cracks me up every time even though it was cold blooded. 8) ;D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
doooope. wc and crazy toones doin it real big. huuuuge props nima.

~Lucien~

holy shit! first ''paranoid'' & ''this is los angeles'' and now this...
this record will be one of the best of 2007
props!

WILL-I-DIE

whoa!!! was waitin on the cdq of these tracks. dope!!!

the west coast started this gangsta shit!!! tell a friend!!!