Author Topic: The wire  (Read 3815 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The wire
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »
I don't believe he saw him coming. He kept giving away all of his inside info such as laundering and so forth. I think if he truly saw Marlo coming, he would have set up a trap for him. But instead he relied too much on being the supplier of the "good stuff" to keep him alive. 

Joe doesn't confront people upfront. It's how he is. He wants to make sure that if something goes bad in the set up people aren't looking for him. Look how he set up Omar to kill Marlo, or Marlo to kill Omar, when he told Omar about the card game. I'm willing to bet we'll find out that Joe had something up his sleeve all along.

Maybe so. It will be interesting to find out ...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »
fuck marlo, i hope omar comes through and massacres all of em. 

SGV

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 01:23:53 AM »
I think Prop Joe may have seen Marlo coming. I have this feeling he's setting him up. Connecting him with the Greeks and the Lawyer cat, there's gotta be a reason for it. I'd really like to see Marlo get locked up with Bay & Avon like dude said a few posts up. I'd like to see Chris and Snoop blast it out with Omar.

I'm curious, what happened to Naymond?

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 02:36:56 AM »
Naymond live with the former cop who allowed the Amsterdam zone, Bunny I think is his name ...  he went to jail to talk with Weebay and explain him his son has potential to do good in life and simply isnt made for the corners ..

SGV

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »
Naymond live with the former cop who allowed the Amsterdam zone, Bunny I think is his name ...  he went to jail to talk with Weebay and explain him his son has potential to do good in life and simply isnt made for the corners ..

Na... What I meant was, what's up with him after that. Like is dude doing good at school? Is still fucking up? Cuz he's had no mention thus far.

The Watcher

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2008, 04:23:30 PM »
the only kids from season 4 we see regularly are michael and dukie, we also see randy in episode 6 or 7, but that's it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »
the way i see it . prop joe fucked up. he wanted to share shit. when cheese went on hungry mans territory and prop joe told cheese to step off, you saw how pissed cheese was on that shit. prop joe was soft. marlo was harder. i think marlo is an awsome character with alot of balls to do what he has been doing. taking out avon's whole camp then takin out prop joe to take the whole connect and puttin the price up on the brick. but nothin good lasts for ever he will probably fall sooner than later. as for omar... fuck that gay son of a bitch. dude likes to take it up his ass. dude has been fuckin pissing me off since season one.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 04:33:34 AM »
if you dont like Omar for his gayness , you havent obviously understood what the show is about .. Omar is one of my favs of the show ..

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »
if you dont like Omar for his gayness , you havent obviously understood what the show is about .. Omar is one of my favs of the show ..

lol u like omar for his gayness how homo is that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »

Whats it matter if he's gay? The only people that should matter to are heterosexual females that are attracted to him and have the ability to join te fictional world of the Wire. I'm not a girl, I'm not attracted to him, and I can't warp into the show. So it doesn't bother me.

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 08:02:43 AM »

if his gayness is the reason you dont like him as a character .. I dont like him  coz hes gay lol.. you understood me

SGV

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 08:43:42 AM »
LMAO @ Insecure people. Its ok to like Omar as a character. No on will judge you.

What people fail to realize is Omar is a reality that is never seen. Theres plenty of gay gangsters, Omars just repping that side.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »
Here's a clip. Major spoiler if it's real I don't recommend watching this. I wish I didn't. But I'll post it anyway. Takes a while to load, or you could just download it.

http://www.zshare.net/video/70894426ceb610/

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
anyone have a link for this show i can start watching from season 1??

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 04:09:44 PM »
Here's a clip. Major spoiler if it's real I don't recommend watching this. I wish I didn't. But I'll post it anyway. Takes a while to load, or you could just download it.

http://www.zshare.net/video/70894426ceb610/
that was fuckin whack