Author Topic: The wire  (Read 3813 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The wire
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »
anyone have a link for this show i can start watching from season 1??

no one is listening dammit i started this thread to hook up some links yall are talking about the show............

FUck all yall lmao

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2008, 07:38:52 AM »
Here's a clip. Major spoiler if it's real I don't recommend watching this. I wish I didn't. But I'll post it anyway. Takes a while to load, or you could just download it.

http://www.zshare.net/video/70894426ceb610/
that was fuckin whack

What makes me think it's fake is that he has no limp what so ever and in episode 7 he can barely walk.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »
omar is a gay homo sexual bitch who robs people. simple. if you like him in anyway you are just a idiot.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »
omar is a gay homo sexual bitch who robs people. simple. if you like him in anyway you are just a idiot.

He only robs bad people, like Robin Hood. He's gay on purpose. If he was straight then everyone would like him like a hero, but Simon knows that most black thug types and wanna be blacks are so homophobic that even if a gay man saved their moher's life they'd still find a way to not like him.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »
I THINK BOO BOO HAS SOME LATENT HOMO TENDENCIES, YOU SHOOD HATE FAGS MORE DUDE WE MIGHT BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE COCK

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 05:16:39 AM »
^ ignorin the idiots above him.

i dont like him... simply because he robs people and he is gay. wtf is soo cool about a dude who robs people and is gay.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:46 AM »

i dont like him... simply because he robs people and he is gay. wtf is soo cool about a dude who robs people and is gay.

The same thing that is so cool about Robin Hood.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »
It's cool that he's a gay dude and doesn't have a team of goons to handle his work for him. Dude handles what he has to do, regardless of his orientation, back up or whatever.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:07 PM »
It's cool that he's a gay dude and doesn't have a team of goons to handle his work for him. Dude handles what he has to do, regardless of his orientation, back up or whatever.
and he jumps from buildings like he's batman  ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 06:15:39 AM »
and he jumps from buildings like he's batman  ::)

Go to your local city's police news pages and see how many criminals have actually jumped 5-7 story falls while trying to escape and not only survived but managed to get away. It's very easily done when there is no other way out.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

robin hood steals from the rich n gives to the poor. lol omar robs drug dealers and then goes home and sucks a dick. thats not cool.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »

robin hood steals from the rich n gives to the poor. lol omar robs drug dealers and then goes home and sucks a dick. thats not cool.

It's never ben specified that he is the taker in the relationship. My guess is he's the one getting his dick sucked and doing the ass fuckng. Omar's "boys" do the sucking, just like Will Scarlet did way back in the Sherwood forest.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:57 AM »
getting ur dick sucked from a man is cooler than suckin a dick urself? there is no justification. that shit is just homo.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 08:17:46 AM »
getting ur dick sucked from a man is cooler than suckin a dick urself? there is no justification. that shit is just homo.

So at gun point you had to make a choice between putting a dick in your mouth or having it put in someone else's mouth, you're telling me  that it'd be a hard choice? Just flip a coin you don't care which one?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »
^^^ shallow, your mad homo