Author Topic: Look at this Bulls team that I assembled ya dig  (Read 631 times)

WC Iz Active

Look at this Bulls team that I assembled ya dig
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »
I am fuckin around with my nba2k7 game and I decided to start a season w/ the Bulls and the first thing I did was trade for Kobe,

Chi trades    B. Wallace, L. Deng, B. Gordon
LA trades    K. Bryant, L. Walton

then I made this deal
Chi trades 2nd rnd pick, A. Nocioni, M. Sweetney
Sac trades  R. Artest

and I needed a big man so I signed FA  L. Wright

here is my current lineup

K Hinrich
K Bryant
R Artest
T Thomas
PJ Brown

bench
C Duhon
L Walton
A Griffin
L Wright
M Allen
T Sefolosha

do u think this team in the East would make the finals??

WC Iz Active

Re: Look at this Bulls team that I assembled ya dig
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 10:08:28 AM »
Damn! Im gona simulate all the way to the playoffs and so far this team is 19-5  lol :o :o

Kobe is averaging 30.4ppg
Artest 17.8ppg

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 10:17:22 AM »
If Cavs can make the Finals, of course this team could.. personally I'm sure Artest would stab Kobe in his sleep come March, though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 10:21:12 AM »
^^Artest and Kobe are friends...Nice team, Spice...But the Lakers would never do it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »
^^Artest and Kobe are friends...

Well homie, seems like them 2 niggas have been changing their minds alot huh... plus Artest is obviously mentally ill. Anyways, I'm sure they wouldn't work together. You can only hope LA isn't trading for Artest.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
Anyways, I'm sure they wouldn't work together.

Yea...And MJ wasn't an asshole. ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 10:27:16 AM »

I don't understand? What does MJ's character have to do with this? Are you making an absurd statement to point out how absurd my statement was or what? If so, what's absurd about a Kobe-Artest duo turning out into a double homicide and arson? I don't get it.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 10:30:14 AM »

I don't understand? What does MJ's character have to do with this? Are you making an absurd statement to point out how absurd my statement was or what? If so, what's absurd about a Kobe-Artest duo turning out into a double homicide and arson? I don't get it.

How would Artest and Kobe not work together? They are homies...They are 2 of the best perimeter defenders in the league. Arguably the best offensive player ever and the best defensive player today...Put those on the same team, and you have a duo for the ages...And I was going offa' your gay claim of those Jordan quotes being fake in that other thread...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 10:39:49 AM »

How would Artest and Kobe not work together? They are homies...They are 2 of the best perimeter defenders in the league. Arguably the best offensive player ever and the best defensive player today...Put those on the same team, and you have a duo for the ages...And I was going offa' your gay claim of those Jordan quotes being fake in that other thread...PeACe

Nah I just thought some of them were. I still think so until you provide irrefutable proof. Enough of them are obviously accurate, though. But some are like pretty much the same stuff Kobe could say now... claiming they only hold him to sell tickets and don't bring in the right players and all that... could very well be made up by a Laker-Fan.

...Anyways: From a plain basketball perspective, Kobe/Artest is good of course... better than Kobe/Bynum currently. Still, it is never that easy. Artest has a wild and unpredictable personality to say the VERY least, while Kobe has a high ego to say the least... I can't imagine Artest being who he is and talking shit to Kobe and shit and Kobe taking it like it's nothing. Again, Artest is insane as you always pointed out in the past. Now that there are serious rumors about him joining the Lakers, he's Kobe's friend and awesome. Fine. I still expect him stabbing Kobe and Vanessa in their sleep, then torching their house. We'll see what happens.. that being said, I would love that trade cause the drama/entertainment factor would be great.

No, it's not a sin

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 11:15:11 AM »
Artest would beat the fuck outta Kobe if he tried to raise up
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 11:18:37 AM »

Nah I just thought some of them were. I still think so until you provide irrefutable proof. Enough of them are obviously accurate, though. But some are like pretty much the same stuff Kobe could say now... claiming they only hold him to sell tickets and don't bring in the right players and all that... could very well be made up by a Laker-Fan.

...Anyways: From a plain basketball perspective, Kobe/Artest is good of course... better than Kobe/Bynum currently. Still, it is never that easy. Artest has a wild and unpredictable personality to say the VERY least, while Kobe has a high ego to say the least... I can't imagine Artest being who he is and talking shit to Kobe and shit and Kobe taking it like it's nothing. Again, Artest is insane as you always pointed out in the past. Now that there are serious rumors about him joining the Lakers, he's Kobe's friend and awesome. Fine. I still expect him stabbing Kobe and Vanessa in their sleep, then torching their house. We'll see what happens.. that being said, I would love that trade cause the drama/entertainment factor would be great.

They're all from the book "The Jordan Rules", fool...NOTHING was made up, you just wanna believe that Kobe is more of an asshole than Jordan was, because you obviously hate Kobe so much...As for your doubts on Kobe/Artest working out, just look at how Jordan/Rodman worked. Now consider Jordan had 10 times the ego Kobe has, and Rodman was 10 times crazier than Artest is. When you have a great will to win, like Kobe has, you will do whatever it takes to get there...And that's what Kobe's been doing. He'd do the same with Artest...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »
Artest would beat the fuck outta Kobe if he tried to raise up

Artest is weaksauce...That's why he runs towards small whiteboy fans when Ben Wallace steps up.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
Ummmm.......Artest already played for the Bulls...and that didn't work at all LOL.

Only good thing that will come out of it is that Kobe will have a teammate at Best Buy who could hook him up with a few HD TVs and games for his PS3

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 11:34:50 AM »
Kwame Brown+19th pick for Artest
Odom+Bynum for KG
Mo Williams for MLE
Kareem Rush for vets min
PJ Brown for vets min

PG Mo Williams...Jordan Farmar/Sasha Vujacic
SG Kobe Bryant...Kareem Rush/Mo Evans
SF Ron Artest...Vladimir Radmanovic/Luke Walton
PF Kevin Garnett...Ronny Turiaf/Brian Cook
C Chris Mihm...PJ Brown/2nd round pick

My team's better. 8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 01:06:57 PM »
^^ only problem with Nik's team is that kobe isn't going to be on it next year
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!