Author Topic: favorite rapper?  (Read 268 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: favorite rapper?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
Well for now...
KRS One
Busta Rhymes
Papoose
J Hood
Jae Millz
Maino

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 12:46:52 PM »
At the moment, Weezy, TI, Kurupt

All time: Nas, Kurupt, Buckshot, Bizzy

everlast1986

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 01:47:22 PM »
So right now lets see ummm Talib, Joell Ortiz, Termanology, and Prodigy because his new album is fucking sick. I don't know who my all time favorites are because i change that like every week.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 02:16:04 PM »
got too many. Method Man, Redman, Jayo Felony, E-40, Mobb Deep, UGK, etc

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 02:44:41 PM »
JAY - Z

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 03:26:10 PM »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 03:28:24 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 03:31:50 PM »
JAY - Z

:puke:

Don't hate bro, remember he slayed Jayo with one quick line ;)

No hate coming from my end. And lol, obviously since I don't like Jay-Z much i'm going to say Jayo > Jay-Z.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 03:52:09 PM »
JAY - Z

No hate coming from my end. And lol, obviously since I don't like Jay-Z much i'm going to say Jayo > Jay-Z.

True true, I'm kinda just fuckin with u anyways. BTW what happened to Jayo, I remember he had an ( finished ? ) album advertised in XXL a year or 2 ago on Treacherous. I know it was never released, but a) what happened to him/the record? b) did anything leak from that album and did he finish it?

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »
JAY - Z

True true, I'm kinda just fuckin with u anyways. BTW what happened to Jayo, I remember he had an ( finished ? ) album advertised in XXL a year or 2 ago on Treacherous. I know it was never released, but a) what happened to him/the record? b) did anything leak from that album and did he finish it?

Shermmmmmm stiiiiiiiiick

Nah just playin. Probably some bullshit on Treacherous' end just like with Big Syke, Knoc, and the infamous Crooked I. Only thing that "leaked" was his single called 123 which was released on vinyl (i got the rip).

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
JAY - Z

Shermmmmmm stiiiiiiiiick

Nah just playin. Probably some bullshit on Treacherous' end just like with Big Syke, Knoc, and the infamous Crooked I. Only thing that "leaked" was his single called 123 which was released on vinyl (i got the rip).

I c. Now that i think about it, Crook & Knoc disappered too after signing to the label. Somebody get a Jayo interview asap!

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:31 PM »
JAY - Z

Shermmmmmm stiiiiiiiiick

I c. Now that i think about it, Crook & Knoc disappered too after signing to the label. Somebody get a Jayo interview asap!

Dubcnn interviewed Jayo just recently. Check the archives.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »
Hmmmm, how recent I don't c ne interviews of him after 05.

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »
That's odd it must of not been on dubcnn. Search thru the westcoast forum to find it. he talked about his new mixtape and album called "don't get meatballed"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »
That's odd it must of not been on dubcnn. Search thru the westcoast forum to find it. he talked about his new mixtape and album called "don't get meatballed"

LOL at the title. Props too Ima look for it.