Author Topic: Guess who i happen to see today...  (Read 1136 times)

Tecknine

Guess who i happen to see today...
« on: August 23, 2001, 07:42:03 PM »
today..I do'nt know what the fuck he was doing around here.But i saw fuckin DJ alchemist..I got an autograph.He was pretty cool.....Well heres the story..i was strolling around gettin the KMart carriages in front of Strawberries Music store.I was Bring back the caraiges and this dude was in the way..of when i was pushin the carriages..im probably the only one that actully picked him out since ive heard and seen a pic of him...So i was like aren't you Alchemist..He was like yup Thats me lil homie..I was like what are you doin around massachusetts..He was like i'm just here with some of my people ya dig..And he was talkin bout how the store didnt have any vinals and shit. then he was peace and took off in some dope ass Escalade....Thats lucky shit..Have yall had any expireinces like that...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big BpG

Re: Guess who i happen to see today...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 08:19:15 PM »
I didn't have this expierence, but after the up in smoke tour we went to a club, and my friend stepped out for a minute to go to the car and while walking he met Nate Dogg and Xzibit... Xzibit was smoking and Nate Dogg gave him his little beaver hat... i was so pissed after that... i was like  I TOOK YOU ASS ALONG TO THIS CONCERT AND YOU SEE NATE AND XZIBIT AND 'DONT COME AND GET ME... hes like WE ONLY TALKED FOR LIKE A MINUTE... i dont know how the hell he got nates hat... seems like nate wouldn't never give that away, but im sure he has TONS OF THEM!

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2001, 09:56:24 PM »
When i was working at where house Daz Came in and i helped him buy some old ass vynals and 2 butterfingers, he gave me a couple of autographs and told me to stay out of trouble then rode off in a 72 Cadallac seville

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 12:21:25 AM »
I've talked with Snoop twice... and i'm from Denmark :)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 12:38:47 AM »
i've talked to Snoop at LAX where i went to pick up my moms cause she works there...well she got his autograph before i came...i just said wassup and told him he was my favorite MC [which was a lie but he in my top 3]...i didnt say nuttin else cause i know star MC's hate male groupies... ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 01:35:11 AM »
damn yall are lucky. i never ever see anyone famous >:(

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 05:02:27 AM »
I never seen a pic of the alchemist before.....but duke is probably one of the best in the game right now.

Yo has anyone heard the rass kass track with the "we gonna make it" beat. I know the beat was supposed to be for him until alchemist also sold it to jada. Jada and styles didn't rip the beat like many other rap artist would have, including rass kass.

I never meet anyone famous................
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 07:28:28 AM »

Jada and styles didn't rip the beat like many other rap artist would have

I thought Jada's version was better - did it make his album?

Alchemist's white ain't he?

Oh and BPG - I would be GUTTED if I was you!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 08:05:46 AM »
ya know it's funny,with the exception of alchemist and wayne brady,the people who've met rap peeps met dpg affiliated ones,it kinda makes you think that it's only because you noticed who they were,i mean dpg is relatively popular but snoop is the only universal one and Kurupt and Nate are ALOT more recognizable these days then before but still in the terms of tales being used as a simile for popularity i'd say DPG is at Gold to the world so it's like its only because you noticed them,i mean i bet there's a good amount of rap artists that we've all seentha are about as popular as the DP clique that we just don't know of very well/neva seen pics,i mean since we're so focused on the artists we like we could have missede fucking Timbaland!! Ya dig??let alone all the underground muthafuckaz that slipped past our eyes....hey yo guys tell me, around what time ddi you see/meet all these mofo's? because there was some times  when nobody knew about Kurupt so i'm surprised him,Daz,and JT drew a crowd.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

bez

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2001, 10:39:40 AM »
Beat this I shook hands with John Barnes in town and said yo to Eunice Huthard who is very good mates with angelina joline. She was the stunt woman in tomb raider.  And we saw Leo and Jerone from Brookie

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2001, 10:47:20 AM »
Bez if you were a real Everton fan you would have slapped him LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2001, 06:21:29 PM »
Let's see....I can see Ice Cube anytime i want (He comes to Tarazana Park every Tuesday and Sunday), even though I never talked to him, he come's with his whole family to watch his son Darryls basketball game...He helps coach his sons team, which happened to go to middle school with me...I'm in the same league as his son at Tarazana Park, and I play Darryls team once every 2 weeks...

Also, I've been to Snoop Doggs house, and only saw him for about 2 seconds...My dad was supposed to Manage/Promote Snoop's brother, but he didn't want to get in to that shit, and he changed his mind, also because that's when his business was getting a lot of lawsuits...Also Daz wanted to perform at my party for 7000$ because he thought my dad was as wealthy as Bill gates or something (He talked to my dad, not me), but he never performed...

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2001, 07:57:23 PM »
I met O.J. Simpson...got his autograph......in a elevator....me and my boy were in a Hotel Downtown Seattle going to see another friend..and O.J. and his Daughter and Son stepped in.....he was cool...laid back talked to us..and gave us a autograph......

this was before the killin and drama down in cali......
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2001, 08:01:49 PM »
C-Bo(he has a home out in Bothell,WA  met him at a local mall, he was buying some clothes and some Cd's
Sir Mix a Lot(His Grandmother used to live next to my grandmother)

I know a girl who went back stage when Snoop and Company came to town for Summer jam..she has a pic of her and Daz and Her And snoop.......

Said whats up to Puff Daddy back when he was promoting his last CD Forever....Black rob was in the limo shyne and other bad boy artist i didnt know......the A&R Rep picked up my Manager when I worked at Camelot Music.....Puff and his entourage was in the limo that picked him up....he just stepped out and waved then got back in the limo..then they all went down to the Space Needle so he could sign autographs.......My former Manager used to be a DJ Up in Canada...so he had some old connections.....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2001, 08:36:27 PM »
Ive never met any rappers but ive meet a shit load of baseball players an got autographs.  Mark McGwire is a piece of shit.  Back in tha summer of 98 after a mets game he walked out of tha stadium an wouldnt sign for no1 then people startin takin pics of him,  he put a box in front of his face so no1 could take a pic of him,  McGwire is a scumbag,  I hope they find steroids in his car or supitn.  Ive met Sammy Sosa after a mets game a year b4 he was chasin tha record.  He was Cool,  he signed autographs for the few peeps that knew who he was an was even talkin outside tha stadium for a while.