Author Topic: RIP Chris Benoit  (Read 2920 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: RIP Chris Benoit
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2007, 04:18:46 AM »
this shits a bit random to come and read. i reckon the bitch cheated on him and his kid had persistant bedwetting problems, and Benoit just couldnt take it no more.

RIP anyway. be interesting to see the truth behind it all.

The Watcher

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2007, 04:22:51 AM »
Breaking: Benoit Kills Family Over 3 Day Period
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184838969

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, accordig t an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

Confirmed: Benoit Death Is A Double Murder-Suicide
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184835602

The following is from WWE.com:

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

FOX News: Benoit Accused Of Killing Wife, Son, & Himself
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184834733

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

The lead investigator, Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope, told The Associated Press that the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and said the cause of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house in a subdivision near White Water Country Club.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and son, who was named Daniel, were found dead, but also had no other details.

'Instruments Of Death' Found In Benoit's Home?
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184833087

The following is from ABCNews.com:

Wrestling star Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel were found dead in their suburban Atlanta home Monday. The deaths are being investigated as a possible suicide and double homicide, authorities told ABC News.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told ABC News that Benoit had missed several appointments over the weekend, leading concerned parties to ask police to do a "welfare check." When sheriffs arrived at the Benoits' home, they found the wrestler, his wife, and their son dead.

There were no signs of gunshot wounds or stabbing, according to Pope. Authorities are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation. Pope told ABC News that his department is looking at this situation as a "possible double murder, suicide."

Pope said "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house."

An autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. However, it could be weeks before there is a result.

Benoit, 40, was scheduled to spar against C.M. Punk in a pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston for the Extreme Champion Wrestling title. But Benoit canceled before the event, citing personal reasons.

A native of Edmonton, Alberta, Benoit was known in the ring as the "Canadian Crippler."

Following the announcement of the deaths, World Wrestling Entertainment issued a statement: "Chris was beloved among his fellow superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss. WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

WWE announced that it would drop its planned Monday night line-up on the USA Network to air a three-hour tribute to Benoit.

In a sport known for bravado and bullying, Benoit was very much beloved and respected by his peers. He was passionate about his profession and served as a mentor to many younger, up-and-coming performers. As an indication of how much the fans enjoyed him, when the crowd in Houston's Toyota Center learned Sunday night that he wouldn't be there, they chanted, "We want Benoit!"
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2007, 04:24:05 AM »
More On Benoit: Text Messages Before Death, & More
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184841074

The following is from WWE.com:

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2007, 04:24:33 AM »
so the sheriff has confirmed it as a murder-suicide, and toxicology won't be available for another 2 weeks
- celph titled

- joe budden

herpes

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2007, 04:26:02 AM »
the two stories out there are he killed his wife saturday, son sunday, and himself monday.  And there is also the story they the wife killed the son, he killed her out of rage for killin the son and then killed himself.

everlast1986

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2007, 04:39:29 AM »
I believe the story about the wife killing the son then him killing her more than him killing both and killing himself. I just wouldn't imagine Chris Benoit coming home from work just to murder his family. This is some Law & Order shit right here.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2007, 04:40:47 AM »
Saying RIP to somebody who killed his family? Pathetic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2007, 05:01:19 AM »
this is sum crazy fucked up random shit right here. straight out of a book or sum shit

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2007, 05:40:56 AM »
man...hopefully his wife did it
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2007, 06:11:36 AM »

Yeah, I had to reserve the RIP in my post. This is so messed up...I hope all is not as it appears at the moment.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2007, 07:24:50 AM »

Most of the RIPs came before the reports came in and even then we aren't sure of all the details. Better to say RIP in an act of good faith and take it back later rather than deface a man as psycho killer only to find out he didn't do it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2007, 07:36:33 AM »

Most of the RIPs came before the reports came in and even then we aren't sure of all the details. Better to say RIP in an act of good faith and take it back later rather than deface a man as psycho killer only to find out he didn't do it.

I rather go by guilty until proven innocent. But of course I can see how hard it is for a great fan of his. I personally never got into wrestling and to me he's just a random dude killing his family and then himself.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2007, 08:50:02 AM »

I rather go by guilty until proven innocent. But of course I can see how hard it is for a great fan of his. I personally never got into wrestling and to me he's just a random dude killing his family and then himself.

I'm not saying this because I'm a fan. I'm saying it because I'm a human being. I never assume guilty. And unless your a complete fuck head neither do you. I just don't think you want to retract your statement. That's fine. You have every right to be an asshole, and maybe if someone close to you were ever found in a situation like this you wouldn't mind people assuming he was guilty. Me personally would mind it very little because it just shows the ignorance of the accusers and doesn't affect the integrity of the man in question. I don't know Chris Benoit and I'm not going to defend him any more than I would any other complete stranger, but just like I wouldn't jump to conclusions for a complete stranger I won't with Chris Benoit.

Of course, regardless of what happened. I'll still say RIP Chris Benoit and his family. If they were murdered by an outsider, or killed by Chris himself. At it's worst it's a troubled man who acted so horribly that he couldn't take it anymore and I hope the grace of God comes to them all. I'll say that about anyone after they pass. RIP Adolph Fucking Hitler, whether his orders killed direct members of my family or not. (and they did).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2007, 08:53:08 AM »
^That's fucked up. Unless the P stands for "piss".
No, it's not a sin

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2007, 09:39:14 AM »
This whole situation is just really crazy. It's still a little too early to tell exactly how everything happened, but like someone posted a little earlier, it's NOT looking too good...