Author Topic: Cassidy - I get Money (Ask about Me Remix)  (Read 552 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: Cassidy - I get Money (Ask about Me Remix)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »
^^yup!!!!  TI is coo but Cass is on another level

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 03:36:57 AM »
joe budden & cass are the future  8)

MURSFAN86

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »
Cassidy is on a whole different planet when it comes to lyrics, he is probably a top 5 MC right now, TI not so much

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 09:34:06 PM »
but cassidy shows bitch-like ways a lot

then if the song TI VS TIP doesnt qualify as a battle, can someone point out 2 me a single track on the new album that is remotely close to a "battle song" or even as close the track TI VS TIP was??

claiming 2 love T.I., and then dissing him for no reason - homo

also, no denying he is a skilled MC, but he sold out from the very beginning of his mainstream career, where-as T.I. didn't until the 3rd-4th album
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 09:37:06 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MURSFAN86

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »
TI is a cool rapper but I tend to like lyrical MCs more so I prefer Cass, Joe Budden but no doubt TI is doing big thangs

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 03:39:28 PM »

WTF?

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »

WTF?

He wanted to be a gangsta rapper, but his label wanted him do that split personality trash, and he agreed...he came out the gate with that hotel shit, even though he wanted to be a gangsta rapper...T.I. did this split shit (a whole album at least) on his 5th record, and really didn't become "mainstream" or as mainstream as Cass was on his 1st album, until his 3rd..And he STILL didn't release any cheesy singles off his 3rd album (u don't know me, asap, motivation), and still sold well over a million records

Plus, he now dissing T.I., for doing a concept that he did before him anyways...On top of that, he has said on numerous t.v. appearances, magazine interviews, and net interviews that T.I. is currently 1 of his fav. rappers in the game

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 11:54:40 PM »
Nah Cass dint diss Wayne even though he did say "i dont kiss my dad i dont get my lil wayne on" but then he followed it up "this aint a diss record im screamin they name on" That is the same day he freestyled the T.I. diss

Cass dont want it Wayne, no sane rapper would

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 02:37:19 AM »
Nah Cass dint diss Wayne even though he did say "i dont kiss my dad i dont get my lil wayne on" but then he followed it up "this aint a diss record im screamin they name on" That is the same day he freestyled the T.I. diss

Shit i wouldnt want 2 c that battle, im dyin for another Cass/weezy collabo tho....

And im sorry lunatic, your a cool dude and when your not posting about TI i respect you, but PLEASE stop defending him 2 the hilt over everything, i dont want 2 use a NIK phrase like "get off his dick" coz that shits lame, your a fan which is fine, if someone wants 2 talk shit about Oasis i wiil defend them all day, but you take it too far man. Someone might say something slightly derogitary towards TI and you have 2 come in with paragraphs of shit either defending/reasoning or just being completely ridicolous, you sound a lot like Meho at times dude, which aint cool.

We all no you think TI is a god mc or whatever, but most people on this board dont, and you can come with as many facts and figures as you like, and tell us all how "street" TI is and how hes never sold out and all that shit, but it certainly wont change my opinion of him. Lyrically flip killied him, lyrically luda killed him ,lyrically Weezy, Cassidy, Buddens, Juelz Santana, Crooked I, Jadakiss, Method Man, Ghostface, Styles P, 40 Cal, Young Buck (the list can easily go all day but il stop now) would run rings round him. TI the best in the game? Hell no, TI aint even top 5 in the south. And absolutly nothing you can say about him will change my mind on that.

SOrry dude this is not a diss as i said, i respect just about everything you post, i got huge respect for portugal (Cept Deco) just had 2 get that off my chest. lol

The Maestro

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 11:11:37 AM »

i heard he dissed wayne on a freestyle BEFORE the one he went at T.I. and 50...u probably know better than me, it's just when this i get money freestyle came out i saw ppl writing "damn first wayne, now T.I. & 50"?

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 11:16:48 AM »

Shit i wouldnt want 2 c that battle, im dyin for another Cass/weezy collabo tho....

And im sorry lunatic, your a cool dude and when your not posting about TI i respect you, but PLEASE stop defending him 2 the hilt over everything, i dont want 2 use a NIK phrase like "get off his dick" coz that shits lame, your a fan which is fine, if someone wants 2 talk shit about Oasis i wiil defend them all day, but you take it too far man. Someone might say something slightly derogitary towards TI and you have 2 come in with paragraphs of shit either defending/reasoning or just being completely ridicolous, you sound a lot like Meho at times dude, which aint cool.

We all no you think TI is a god mc or whatever, but most people on this board dont, and you can come with as many facts and figures as you like, and tell us all how "street" TI is and how hes never sold out and all that shit, but it certainly wont change my opinion of him. Lyrically flip killied him, lyrically luda killed him ,lyrically Weezy, Cassidy, Buddens, Juelz Santana, Crooked I, Jadakiss, Method Man, Ghostface, Styles P, 40 Cal, Young Buck (the list can easily go all day but il stop now) would run rings round him. TI the best in the game? Hell no, TI aint even top 5 in the south. And absolutly nothing you can say about him will change my mind on that.

SOrry dude this is not a diss as i said, i respect just about everything you post, i got huge respect for portugal (Cept Deco) just had 2 get that off my chest. lol

I wasn't defending him, i'm stating facts...all that stuff i wrote is a fact (cassidy situation)...I don't think he is a god MC either, I do think he is the best the mainstream has to offer though...ofcourse there are dozens & dozens of better MC's than him...I rarely tell ppl on here how "street" he is, i think i did that 1 time...Agian, 2 say he hasn't sold out would be a lie, he did, so i also didn't say that...i said it took him until the 3rd-4th album to do so, which is better than most mainstream cats...No, Flip didn't lyrically kill him, u must be hysterical, sorry to say, if u think that...if that was the case, Lil Flop would of won the beef, and the outcome of it couldn't of  been more different...Pretty much everyone on here will back me up on that beef...Yes, Luda killed him on stomp, no doubt...Young Buck is not a better lyricist than T.I....the others are, but when T.I. is focused, he can step close 2 those guys...He is top 5 in the south, that ain't even a question lol, but to each his own

Deco is the shit homie :D

what u got agianst him?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »

you sound a lot like Meho at times dude, which aint cool.

No offense to Lunatic, hes cool, hes still only 17 though, but Im nothing like him. Sure, I said a stupid thing or two in the past 4 years but that was in the heat of the moment. I mainly post news about 50, like I do from every other artist im interested in but thats pretty much it. And I defend him from time to time, thats only because hes probably the most attacked rapper for the past 4 years. And I always call bullshit on him, when he creates one.

Lunatic, on the other hand, mentiones T.I. in every post, defends him no matter what (like that Wayne thread).... Personally, I have no problem with it, this is a forum for christ sake.

d-nice

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »
Man this track is fiyah. Good to hear some Cass. Didn't think he was going to make it back from that accident there for a minute all music aside.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »

you sound a lot like Meho at times dude, which aint cool.

No offense to Lunatic, hes cool, hes still only 17 though, but Im nothing like him. Sure, I said a stupid thing or two in the past 4 years but that was in the heat of the moment. I mainly post news about 50, like I do from every other artist im interested in but thats pretty much it. And I defend him from time to time, thats only because hes probably the most attacked rapper for the past 4 years. And I always call bullshit on him, when he creates one.

Lunatic, on the other hand, mentiones T.I. in every post, defends him no matter what (like that Wayne thread).... Personally, I have no problem with it, this is a forum for christ sake.

i can admit i've said some stupid things, but I come with the facts...I like cassidy, i BOUGHT his 2nd album, and might buy this new 1...but is simple, that it is dumb 2 call somebody out for "taking your idea" when he did it before you...Also it is dumb to not realise that, and diss them when you've praised that artist for his musical ability...Shit, i'd be the first one to say "T.I. is an idiot" if he just randomly started dissing Scarface, or Jay-Z...

I defended T.I. in that Wayne thread, just as much as Weezy defended Wayne..No offence 2 him, as we've buried that hatchet, but he was the one who started it, calling me a low-life and so on :-\

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 11:21:51 PM »
^c'mon dude were not gonna go over the whole why i called you low life thing again are we? :-\