Author Topic: Newsweek Poll: 46% want reduced immigration of Muslims to America  (Read 780 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Newsweek Poll: 46% want reduced immigration of Muslims to America
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »
I am still waiting for someone to point out to me how these poll questions show any ignorance.

If there is any ignorance, it is the 40% of Americans who actually think the Koran doesn't promote vioence. Talk about idiots.

Nothing surprising about the extent of Americans' ignorance.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 11:48:50 PM »
I will say this for them Real American, they obviously have realised that you as well as many others must be completely brain dead. When the CIA trains and funds terrorist groups, you might want to keep your eye on the domestic terrorist runners (CIA) instead.

:D

I am still waiting for someone to point out to me how these poll questions show any ignorance.

You don't know a whole lot about the twistability of real, polls in favor of those who want a certain outcome, do you?

Da Bloodz

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 09:09:14 AM »
THE OTHER 54% SAY ELIMINATE YOUR DUMB CRACKER FAGGOT ASS FUCKIN HILLBILLY

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 01:28:41 PM »
THE OTHER 54% SAY ELIMINATE YOUR DUMB CRACKER FAGGOT ASS FUCKIN HILLBILLY

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll