Author Topic: Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements...  (Read 2707 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »
Lol @ there being a top 11. What happened to top 10s?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 04:27:34 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

Are you kidding me? There was an OUTRAGE over that foul...It changed the way the game is reffed. Like former NBA Official Mike Mathis said a couple days back on KLAC, it was a DEFINING moment in the sport of basketball and the way a refs influence on a game evolved, and how we became tolerant. Learn some shit before you speak, Jake.

"Outrage"? Among who, Mormons? lol Its not too common to hear anyone say "yeah, i dunno about that last championship. If it wasnt for that pushoff i doubt the Bulls would have won." Besides, these were sports achievements that were "tainted" due to some suspicious behavior.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »

It's a tainted list!  ;)

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 04:28:39 PM »

probably had to add one after the fact lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 04:33:47 PM »
BONDS  RECORD HAS NO RIGHT TO BE TAINTED!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HE EVER DO!!!! NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVED!!!
Bonds = one of the 2 or 3 greatest players ever

That really shouldn't be your argument. All you need to say is that Bonds and the rest of this era has been playing in the steroid era of baseball, regardless he's still the best of his era. 

The only problem with that, is that it assumes that ALL players were on steroids during this era. Also, most people dont argue whether Bonds is a great player. They just question him breaking the record. If any player was to break the record during the "steroid era", and it was perceived by most that they took steroids, there would be a lot of negative opinions about the achievement.

Not to mention, he's a piece of shit...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 06:35:03 PM »
BONDS  RECORD HAS NO RIGHT TO BE TAINTED!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HE EVER DO!!!! NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVED!!!
Bonds = one of the 2 or 3 greatest players ever

Spice 2k7 = one of the 2 or 3 greatest retards EVER!

he should've retired after 98

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

Are you kidding me? There was an OUTRAGE over that foul...It changed the way the game is reffed. Like former NBA Official Mike Mathis said a couple days back on KLAC, it was a DEFINING moment in the sport of basketball and the way a refs influence on a game evolved, and how we became tolerant. Learn some shit before you speak, Jake.

"Outrage"? Among who, Mormons? lol Its not too common to hear anyone say "yeah, i dunno about that last championship. If it wasnt for that pushoff i doubt the Bulls would have won." Besides, these were sports achievements that were "tainted" due to some suspicious behavior.

I hear that ALL THE TIME...Do you listen to sports radio? LOL.

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

I try not to if i can. Sports Radio is ridiculous. Its completely based on ratings and saying something controversial. Its like depending on Comedy Central for your up to date world news lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

I try not to if i can. Sports Radio is ridiculous. Its completely based on ratings and saying something controversial. Its like depending on Comedy Central for your up to date world news lol

I base my opinions off of facts...But it's interesting to hear the input of professional analysts.

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

I base my opinions off of facts...But it's interesting to hear the input of professional analysts.

interesting yes, but useless. Sports Radio has some of the worst kind of "professional analysts". Theyre more like entertainers just pushing the envelope. I admit, i do listen to it from time to time. But I do notice how stupid it is lol. Plus, most of the time the Sports stations are geared toward the region that they are in. So you get all the bias nonsense from THAT region. Im in San Diego, and get to hear all the bullshit about how the Chargers are gonna win the Superbowl. When we all know, that will never happen lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 08:01:55 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

interesting yes, but useless. Sports Radio has some of the worst kind of "professional analysts". Theyre more like entertainers just pushing the envelope. I admit, i do listen to it from time to time. But I do notice how stupid it is lol. Plus, most of the time the Sports stations are geared toward the region that they are in. So you get all the bias nonsense from THAT region. Im in San Diego, and get to hear all the bullshit about how the Chargers are gonna win the Superbowl. When we all know, that will never happen lol

^^Useless? AGAIN, I listen for the facts...Despite the added commentary, a lot of FACTS are discussed on sports talk radio...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »
BTW, if you EVER listened to KLAC, you would NOT think it was a Laker station (outside of Vic the Brick)...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »
South Korea's wn against italy in the 02 world cup should be in there, italy got fucked over big time.

The Maestro

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »
South Korea's wn against italy in the 02 world cup should be in there, italy got fucked over big time.

Yeah, they should have had that instead of the Maradona thing, that wasn't really a scandal.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »
lol @ the jordan one.

^^Useless? AGAIN, I listen for the facts...Despite the added commentary, a lot of FACTS are discussed on sports talk radio...PeACe

The FACT is Jordan's shot was a 2 point shot that won the game in regulation.  Next topic.