Author Topic: 1996 2Pac & KURUPT "STILL BALLIN" This Shit Is DOPE! Remix ***LINK INSIDE***  (Read 717 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
2Pac & KURUPT "STILL BALLIN" Remix by Dj Dan Andreas

This is a remix using 2Pac and Kurupt's original vocals set to the the Beat used on the "Better Dayz" album.

That shit is fuckin Dope! 8)

ENJOY!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/29170407e2f91e

Props to Dj Dan Andreas for the remix and CaliKorleone for the Link!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
gotta reply to this one  8) ... i've had this acc. for a few yrz. now, i got it in the wcrydaz forum i think ... i've alwayz wanted to know how the acutal og song sounded with the beat & all ... but this is a hella tite rmx, it was on point imo ... much app. for hooking that up  8)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dan Andreas is gonna trip out when I tell him.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
props for the link/song, it's dope  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Invincible

Kurupts lyrics fit in quite well. I'm surprised. Props for this.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have heard about 5 or more different remixes of this track over the years but I have say this Remix is # 1.

This shit bangs HARD in my ride! 8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:14:32 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

StevenQBosell

Does anybody know if this is an og verse by Kurupt, or is it from another record, or are they just did some "Pro Tools Tricks"?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Kurupt lyrics were on the original (1st) version of this song.

"Swoop down with my Nigga from tha Pound,
Cause Kurupt don't give a fuck ,where you coward niggaz now?
 Blast!" -2pac

d-nice

2Pac & KURUPT "STILL BALLIN" Remix by Dj Dan Andreas

This is a remix using 2Pac and Kurupt's original vocals set to the the Beat used on the "Better Dayz" album.

That shit is fuckin Dope! 8)

ENJOY!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/29170407e2f91e

Props to Dj Dan Andreas for the remix and CaliKorleone for the Link!

Man that beat on Better Dayz was fiyah. One of the better remixed beats.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
D-Nice, I agree. 8)

d-nice

D-Nice, I agree. 8)

That shit will still tear down a club to this day.

thisoneguy360

Kurupts lyrics fit in quite well. I'm surprised. Props for this.

I'm pretty sure Kurupt is in the original, at the beginning of this song Pac says "Kurupt in this mothafucka" or something like that

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I once read an interview with Kurupt where he said it was wack that they edited him out of "Still Ballin".
(Kurupt was replaced by Trick daddy on the "official release".)

Most of you probably already know that many of 2pac releases from 1998-2007 have been butchered.
The original artists were edited out of a lot of tracks and replaced by people who never even met 2pac.   >:(

I haven't organized my Pac shit in years but there were a lot of great tracks that were ruined in the remixes.
I cant remember the name but he had this dope duet with Storm and her vocals were dumped on the offical release.

Better Days did totally have some pretty good remixes though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:49:30 PM by GM Recordz »

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I once read an interview with Kurupt where he said it was wack that they edited him out of "Still Ballin".

Most of you probably already know that the majority of 2pac releases from 1998-2007 have been butchered.
The original artists were edited out of a lot of tracks and replaced by people who never even met 2pac.

The original version of "Ghetto Star" by Bad Azz & 2pac is another great example of a Smash that was butchered before it ever reached the "public".  >:(

The Better Dayz version of Ghetto Star is pretty dope.  I thought it was the best song on both CD's.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

d-nice

Most of you probably already know that the majority of 2pac releases from 1998-2007 have been butchered.
The original artists were edited out of a lot of tracks and replaced by people who never even met 2pac.

The original version of "Ghetto Star" by Bad Azz & 2pac is another great example of a Smash that was butchered before it ever reached the "public".  >:(

Actually the Ghetto Star version with Bad Azz is a remix. Ant Banks did the beat. The original actually DOES appear on Better Dayz with Nuttso on the song and that is the original beat.