Author Topic: 50 Cent "I wanna get off Interscope"  (Read 631 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Al Bundy

Re: 50 Cent "I wanna get off Interscope"
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 05:48:03 PM »
recap it for us

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »
hmm whats the beat thats playing at the start of the first vid?

Matty

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »
oh and good to hear he's still gonna drop 2 more tracks before the lp release date, including the dre one. could be a great move if the track is really good. hell, i'd even even buy just for fun it if that track is as big as in da club.

Tha Crip

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 06:31:05 PM »
^^^
actually he said the track with Justin will be good enough until the album release..wont be long now till the album is out....then after that he said he'd put out Come And Go and then Follow My Lead.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 11:01:42 PM »
oh and good to hear he's still gonna drop 2 more tracks before the lp release date, including the dre one. could be a great move if the track is really good. hell, i'd even even buy just for fun it if that track is as big as in da club.

Why would someone release 6 songs before there album drops lmao, thats pretty dumb, thats like half a album, ur better off just downloading the other half lol!!!

TRG

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 11:58:48 PM »
definetly belive 'AYO Technology' would last til its released

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »
I wonder why he said that? He's getting paid hella money and they let him do pretty much whatever he wants. Sounds like he has it made over there. Maybe he's just toying with Jimmy's mine to get a huge contract (and God knows what else) once he completes his requirements of this contract.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 04:26:03 AM »
perhaps he'll start his own record label, or go indie, he'd make alot more money with the amount of records he sells
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 06:58:57 AM »
perhaps he'll start his own record label, or go indie, he'd make alot more money with the amount of records he sells
And Interscope / Aftermath will be a better label to be on

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 07:03:02 AM »
50's losing steam anyway, and by the time his contract with interscope is done..he may not be a great investment cause he'll be asking for crazy money without having the same demand he once had.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 08:37:56 AM »
50's losing steam anyway, and by the time his contract with interscope is done..he may not be a great investment cause he'll be asking for crazy money without having the same demand he once had.

yeah, i think 50 would do well without interscope but im not sure if it would do as good if they were backing him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 08:45:46 AM »
And Interscope / Aftermath will be a better label to be on
Aftermath was always a label artists DID have a lot of trouble to release their material on (tons of artists have been dropped before 50 signed) ... I agree with the fact Iovine always prefers to release G Unit artists over Shady/Math ones but I still don't think 50 departure would change sth for the Math artists ..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:48:10 AM by wcsoldier »

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 08:52:02 AM »
yep Am I the only one thinking 50 won't reach the 2 million mark with Curtis ? His singles flopped and Kanye got a better buzz (at least musically speaking )