Author Topic: That NWA album (Dre/Snoop/Cube/Ren) should of fukkin dropped, would be classic  (Read 4898 times)

spice2

5mic classic track

Imagine a full with Dre production with Snoop/Cube/Ren on EVERY TRACK   :o :o :o :o :o

Chin Check was dope, but I don't think Snoop should've been part of the group. What would be dope is Cube/Ren/Dre on every track and Snoop FEATURED on A FEW tracks. Snoop's style would've thrown off the whole vibe of the album. Plus there's no way you can replace Eazy. Don't even try.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah that chin check shit they did sounds dope
damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

"Chin Check" and "Hello" are both classics, even that "Set If Off" song from "Tha Last Meal" was really fuckin dope (Snoop/Cube/Ren/Nate/Rage)

BIGWORM

they should have did it but without snoop. They had enough members to keep it original members only. Dr.Dre is a bitch for not wanting to give the fans what they want. Untill this day thats what makes me bitter with him always lying about albums he doesnt intend to drop.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i wasnt feelin that "Set it off"
but "chin check" and hello are classics
cant get enuff of them traxx
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Moe

the parrot says;
ahhh here's my hot dogs
are they good?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
can any one up this song for me

Moe

Moe

the parrot says;
ahhh here's my hot dogs
are they good?

The parrot says;
Compliments to the chef.
i just had the most delectable hot dogs

Big B

i used to play chin check all of the time, but now it just sounds old.

Moe

i used to play chin check all of the time, but now it just sounds old.
i never played this song before tonight but yes, it does sound old

West Coast Veteran

i dont give a fuk if they called themselves NWA, Wu Tang Clan, Black Eyed Peas, Simon & Garfunkel, Metallica or whatever the fuck.

Cube, Dre, Ren and Snoop produced entirely by Dre and Mel Man during the 2000-2001 time period woulda been so fucking classic.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
woulda been a hot album... but no eazy// i dont know... shoulda had a diff name and put it out

Moe

i dont give a fuk if they called themselves NWA, Wu Tang Clan, Black Eyed Peas, Simon & Garfunkel, Metallica or whatever the fuck.

Cube, Dre, Ren and Snoop produced entirely by Dre and Mel Man during the 2000-2001 time period woulda been so fucking classic.
they should have gotten the rights to the name Simon & Garfunkel. it would have been awesome.

Big B

woulda been a hot album... but no eazy// i dont know... shoulda had a diff name and put it out
pink floyd was still pink floyd after sid left

metallica was still metallica after cliff died