Author Topic: CASSIDY VS HURRICANE CHRIS  (Read 360 times)

Al Bundy

Re: CASSIDY VS HURRICANE CHRIS
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
i'd rather play snap ya fingaz and lean wit it rock wid it then ay bay bay cuz that track is garbage imo

word. those are dance tracks tho. Dem Franchise Boyz, and Lil' Jon are never gunna put out a classic album lol. and never will hurricance chris...ever :nawty: lmaoo

And?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 09:26:41 PM »
i'd rather play snap ya fingaz and lean wit it rock wid it then ay bay bay cuz that track is garbage imo

word. those are dance tracks tho. Dem Franchise Boyz, and Lil' Jon are never gunna put out a classic album lol. and never will hurricance chris...ever :nawty: lmaoo

And?

and people shouldnt say that hip hop is alive. cuz its obv. that we look at those dance songs and label them as rap, when there far from real rap. then we say those songs are mad good. that is what makes hip hop...dead  :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 09:40:12 PM »

And?

and people shouldnt say that hip hop is alive. cuz its obv. that we look at those dance songs and label them as rap, when there far from real rap. then we say those songs are mad good. that is what makes hip hop...dead  :'(

The "hip-hop is dead" thing is overused. I don't see it dying or dead. Some people need to get their head out of their asses (didn't say you) and take it like it is. Don't like D4L or Nas? Then turn it off. No one is forcing anyone to listen to dance songs or political rap.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 09:49:31 PM »

And?

The "hip-hop is dead" thing is overused. I don't see it dying or dead. Some people need to get their head out of their asses (didn't say you) and take it like it is. Don't like D4L or Nas? Then turn it off. No one is forcing anyone to listen to dance songs or political rap.

u can look at it lik dat. but doesnt it seem the quality of politcal rap has been shit lately? lik wheres the next tupac and biggie? the old good eminem, throwin up the finger to the world and not giviin a fuck to what he said on the track, instead of makin fun of micheal jackson in weird ass voice? how bout the 'grodt' 50 cent? he made his 1st million and left the rap game. now makes songs and videos for girls to lik touch themselfs to lol. its lik outta control. i just wanna see ppl care more about the rap than the money and how much there raking in every year. thats just how im lookin at it and thats why im sum1 on the 'hip hop is dead bandwagon'.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

And?

u can look at it lik dat. but doesnt it seem the quality of politcal rap has been shit lately? lik wheres the next tupac and biggie? the old good eminem, throwin up the finger to the world and not giviin a fuck to what he said on the track, instead of makin fun of micheal jackson in weird ass voice? how bout the 'grodt' 50 cent? he made his 1st million and left the rap game. now makes songs and videos for girls to lik touch themselfs to lol. its lik outta control. i just wanna see ppl care more about the rap than the money and how much there raking in every year. thats just how im lookin at it and thats why im sum1 on the 'hip hop is dead bandwagon'.

Quit living in the past. Eminem is not going to come back to the "golden age" and there won't be another 2Pac or Biggie if you don't give these new kids a chance. There's so much dope shit coming out but people are too busy bashing it because it doesn't follow some overused formula from the early 90's.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 09:53:35 PM »

And?

HIPHOP IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAP IS NOT DEAD ND WILL NEVER BE DEAD....HIPHOP IS ALL THOSE GAY AASS RAPPERS LIK T.I LIL WAYNE LIL JON ND DEM COMMERCIAL BUT RAP IS PPL LIK ICE CUBE XZIBIT COMMON TALIB AZ ALL DA PPL THT MAKE REAL RAP THT DON GET LOOKED AT!!!!!!!!!HIPHOP IS DEAD BUNDY RAP AINT ITS ALIVE JUS NOT RESPECTED

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »

And?

Quit living in the past. Eminem is not going to come back to the "golden age" and there won't be another 2Pac or Biggie if you don't give these new kids a chance. There's so much dope shit coming out but people are too busy bashing it because it doesn't follow some overused formula from the early 90's.
there is alotta dope shit but ppl rather listen to commercial hiphop

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »

And?

HIPHOP IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAP IS NOT DEAD ND WILL NEVER BE DEAD....HIPHOP IS ALL THOSE GAY AASS RAPPERS LIK T.I LIL WAYNE LIL JON ND DEM COMMERCIAL BUT RAP IS PPL LIK ICE CUBE XZIBIT COMMON TALIB AZ ALL DA PPL THT MAKE REAL RAP THT DON GET LOOKED AT!!!!!!!!!HIPHOP IS DEAD BUNDY RAP AINT ITS ALIVE JUS NOT RESPECTED

Who decides what is real rap or not? Are you the referee of the genre? You need to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 09:56:06 PM »

And?

I recognize the classics and shit from back in the day but it's time to move on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 09:57:13 PM »

And?

LIKE WHAT?!?!?

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 10:00:33 PM »

And?

LIKE WHAT?!?!?

Everything in my sig is dope and wasn't from the 90's.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 10:01:02 PM »

And?

I recognize the classics and shit from back in the day but it's time to move on.
y is it time to move on?????????????/ hiphop was the shit bak then nd if u say its still the shit den ur insane whos the nex 2pac whos the nex biggie whos the nex mobb deep whos the nex nwa whos the nex cube
whoes the nex x NO ONE BUNDY ND IM NOT SAYIN DER AIN HOT SHIT OUT THERE CUZ THERE IS BUT PPL DON GIVE IT A CHANCE CUZ DER GAY PLAIN ND SIMPLE THERE GAY  IF DEY GAVE XZIBIT A CHANCE LIK DEY GAVE EM BAK IN 96 IT WULD BE GOOD IF DEY GAVE MOBB DEEP A CHANCE IT WULB BE GREAT IF DEY GIVE RAPPERS LIK STYLES A CHANCE IT WULD BE GREAT RAPPERS LIK AZ IT WULD BE GREAT......but dey don bundy they don thts y ppl lik d4l is sellin more den az cuz dey give d4l a chance dey don give az a chance nd az is crzy so if u sayin ththiphop is alive get da fuk outta hear really fuck outta here!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 10:07:12 PM »

And?

y is it time to move on?????????????/ hiphop was the shit bak then nd if u say its still the shit den ur insane whos the nex 2pac whos the nex biggie whos the nex mobb deep whos the nex nwa whos the nex cube
whoes the nex x NO ONE BUNDY ND IM NOT SAYIN DER AIN HOT SHIT OUT THERE CUZ THERE IS BUT PPL DON GIVE IT A CHANCE CUZ DER GAY PLAIN ND SIMPLE THERE GAY  IF DEY GAVE XZIBIT A CHANCE LIK DEY GAVE EM BAK IN 96 IT WULD BE GOOD IF DEY GAVE MOBB DEEP A CHANCE IT WULB BE GREAT IF DEY GIVE RAPPERS LIK STYLES A CHANCE IT WULD BE GREAT RAPPERS LIK AZ IT WULD BE GREAT......but dey don bundy they don thts y ppl lik d4l is sellin more den az cuz dey give d4l a chance dey don give az a chance nd az is crzy so if u sayin ththiphop is alive get da fuk outta hear really fuck outta here!!!!!!!!!

and to add...d4l is only makin one song and making more than them...theres a problem there

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 10:08:06 PM »
Think whatever you want of me, but I fucking hate this guy. He is the fakest motherfucker in Hip Hop.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »
Think whatever you want of me, but I fucking hate this guy. He is the fakest motherfucker in Hip Hop.

if ur talking about hurricane chris then welcome to the club man