Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 173633 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2008, 06:18:58 PM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today.

Wow. If you even get a few Man Utd fans to agree with you on that you are a hero, never mind everyone else.

Yup, Fuckin Norwich vs Ipswich is a bigger game.

The Maestro

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #736 on: February 10, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today. United v City. I'm sensing a close match but with the home advantage we will come out on top.

LOL Sorry mate it isnt even the biggest derby in England. Anyways, United will win.

To me united v liverpool is a bigger derby, but from citys perspective this is the game they want to win the most.

How is United and Liverpool a derby??

United fans always say they would rather beat Liverpool after we have turned you over  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #737 on: February 10, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today. United v City. I'm sensing a close match but with the home advantage we will come out on top.

LOL Sorry mate it isnt even the biggest derby in England. Anyways, United will win.

To me united v liverpool is a bigger derby, but from citys perspective this is the game they want to win the most.

How is United and Liverpool a derby??

United fans always say they would rather beat Liverpool after we have turned you over  ;D

Mainly due to the closeness of the two cities.

Anyway, as for todays game i haven't felt that low after a football match for a long time, leaving the ground i was really depressed.

Before the game i never imagined we would lose, thats not suppose to sound arrogant or be disrespectful to city. It was just due to the fact that we were playing at home, were out to avenge our defeat earlier in the season and the the fact it was the 50th anniversary.

I never thought the players would let us down on an a day like that. I don't know whether the occasion got to them, but they looked un organised, panicked and if the pressure was too much.

Fair play to city though, they were very well organised, defended well and deserved the victory.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #738 on: February 10, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »
Come on you Gunners!

kemizt

bez

« Reply #739 on: February 10, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »
Im sick of people saying 'the pressure was too much.' Give City some credit. Man Utd played shit, not because of Munich or pressure, it was necause you simply had an off day. No Rooney, Saha, the system you played was shit, didnt work for you. City took advantage of that and pretty much played you off the park for good spells of the game.

Just say, we played shit. Not any of this, the pressure got to us bullshit. These are the same players that have played in Champions League finals and World Cup's. You honestly think while they were playing any of the Man Utd players were thinking about Munich?!?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #740 on: February 10, 2008, 02:48:07 PM »
Im sick of people saying 'the pressure was too much.' Give City some credit. Man Utd played shit, not because of Munich or pressure, it was necause you simply had an off day. No Rooney, Saha, the system you played was shit, didnt work for you. City took advantage of that and pretty much played you off the park for good spells of the game.

Just say, we played shit. Not any of this, the pressure got to us bullshit. These are the same players that have played in Champions League finals and World Cup's. You honestly think while they were playing any of the Man Utd players were thinking about Munich?!?

I did give city credit and said they deserved to win, i also said "i dont know whether the occasion got to them".

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #741 on: February 11, 2008, 02:14:53 AM »

Preach on Bez  ;)

bez

« Reply #742 on: February 11, 2008, 06:08:19 AM »
Oh and someone must of made a hell of alot of money by selling those scalves.

Genious!

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #743 on: February 11, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »
^^^Fink the scarves were given away m8.

But u were rite, we were shite, dint deserve anymore, city closed us down n won the game in doin it.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #744 on: February 11, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »
But u were rite, we were shite, dint deserve anymore, city closed us down n won the game in doin it.

That's how I feel too....haven't been replying just cause I was so disappointed...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #745 on: February 11, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Half hour to kick off!

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #746 on: February 11, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »