Author Topic: *BRAND NEW* Exclusive Interview With Crooked I Now up on WCA!!!  (Read 513 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: *BRAND NEW* Exclusive Interview With Crooked I Now up on WCA!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »
good job johnny... there is hope for you yet... kidding.

as far as the post about "exclusive" ...if thats the case then you can take the word "exclusive" off of every interview because all of these artists have done plenty of interviews with all forms of media...

but the term "exclusive" is being used in the context that a certain particular interview was done "just for them"... thus its "exclusive"...

He did this exclusive interview for US (WCA), thus makes it "Exclusive", he didnt whip up a interview himself and pass it out to all the major sites, that wouldnt be exclusive, feel me? So this is, its all good, dont trip over a word anyone, enjoy the interview, i hope it cleared up some shit!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 04:39:40 PM »
thats what I am saying homeboy... i was backing you up.... :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »
good job johnny... there is hope for you yet... kidding.

as far as the post about "exclusive" ...if thats the case then you can take the word "exclusive" off of every interview because all of these artists have done plenty of interviews with all forms of media...

but the term "exclusive" is being used in the context that a certain particular interview was done "just for them"... thus its "exclusive"...

let the guy do his thing..... and johny dude too much red on that site ..change the font to white cuz i got frustrated reading that shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
^^O ya, site lookin brutal, we were going to put up the new layout up before i dropped it, but shit was done properly yet, and demand was high on this interview, so i said fuck it and dropped it. But the new layout will be up by next week, but i got some more dope interviews coming, sorry bout that though everyone!!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 04:53:25 PM »
Thanks for the interview, J.  Looking forward to BOSS.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »
some of you can't read... I was explaining why his interview was in fact "exclusive"...

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »
I ain't tripping over the word...no crooked I interview is exclusive...he has done multiple interviews with every single rap site on the web.  A dr. dre interview, now that is exclusive.  The dubcnn snoop dogg interviiew, that is exclusive.  Your guys logic, every interview by any person would be exclusive.  Nobody does one interview and then puts it on multiple sites/magazines/radio stations/etc. You get an interview w/ Tray Deee from prison...thats exclusive.  You can find more crooked I interviews on the net than pretty much any other rapper, that is why I find it funny that people call them exclusive interviews.  But you know, I'm not hating, I'm just commenting, its just something that I think is funny. 

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 05:44:11 PM »
I ain't tripping over the word...no crooked I interview is exclusive...he has done multiple interviews with every single rap site on the web.  A dr. dre interview, now that is exclusive.  The dubcnn snoop dogg interviiew, that is exclusive.  Your guys logic, every interview by any person would be exclusive.  Nobody does one interview and then puts it on multiple sites/magazines/radio stations/etc. You get an interview w/ Tray Deee from prison...thats exclusive.  You can find more crooked I interviews on the net than pretty much any other rapper, that is why I find it funny that people call them exclusive interviews.  But you know, I'm not hating, I'm just commenting, its just something that I think is funny. 

Dude, stop ruining this thread, if u think its funny, giggle to urself man, no one cares, its a interview, 1 word doesnt kill a whole interview, read it, like it or not, -1 my karma, +1 my karma or leave it as is man, its all good, i aint trippin!!!

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
Thanks Johnny, this was a great interview, you covered a lot of information and were persistent with your questions... good work!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 06:31:09 PM »
Thanks Johnny, this was a great interview, you covered a lot of information and were persistent with your questions... good work!

Thanks man, im just starting homie, imma have some killer interviews up for u guys soon!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 03:53:32 AM »
Nice interview. A bit short though. Crooked normally gives longer and more in-depth answers.
Too bad you didn't ask him about The Wire...

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 09:28:36 AM »
props man....snoops comment must of really affected him he always talks about it in every interview

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »
Nice interview. A bit short though. Crooked normally gives longer and more in-depth answers.
Too bad you didn't ask him about The Wire...

I tried man!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 04:46:18 PM »
For everyone who hasnt checked this out yet, check it out!!!

$Eg2$

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »
major props 4 this Johnny... nice interview  8)