Author Topic: Well Bizzy Bone Is Definitely A Muslim...speaks Arabic and says 1 true God-Allah  (Read 1236 times)

Al Bundy

WHO GIVES A FUCK

REALLY ?

What the fuck is your infactuation with Muslims and your fucking religion?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
bizzy is one of the most lost and confused artists in the history of music.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

If Islam helps him get off the crack pipe then more power to him.

Also, I forgot to mention two things about Bizzy:

(1.) I know he be hittin that crack pipe all the time, which greatly upsets Allah (Allah requires that all GODs preserve their health and fitness; the reason Blackmen are naturally stronger and more athletic than crackers is because they have to be in order to be good Soldiers of Armageddon).
(2.) Bizzy is half-Italian.  Too devilish.  Allah will probably not spare him (though I will have to consult the scriptures to be sure).
He will be saved. All you gotta do is watch True Romance. The Italian and Sicilian women were all banged my niggas, therefore he is 3/4 black. All he needs is to work on his tan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lucifuge

ALLAHU EKBER
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Islam helps him get off the crack pipe then more power to him.

Also, I forgot to mention two things about Bizzy:

(1.) I know he be hittin that crack pipe all the time, which greatly upsets Allah (Allah requires that all GODs preserve their health and fitness; the reason Blackmen are naturally stronger and more athletic than crackers is because they have to be in order to be good Soldiers of Armageddon).
(2.) Bizzy is half-Italian.  Too devilish.  Allah will probably not spare him (though I will have to consult the scriptures to be sure).
He will be saved. All you gotta do is watch True Romance. The Italian and Sicilian women were all banged my niggas, therefore he is 3/4 black. All he needs is to work on his tan.
Real talk...hataz listen. 8) 8)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bizzy is talkin about Islam as it is practiced by a biillion people universally, from West and East Africa, to Indonesia, and even in the Caucus Mountains and Chechnya.  Real Islam is submission to the Creator.  Just like the sun and the moon submit to their Creator and never deviate from their courses, a Muslim also seeks the straight path.

The kind of Islam your talking about is just you making a mockery of black nationalism.  Which groups like the Nation of Islam, and 5 Percent Nation of Islam are serious about teaching black people to love themselves, be proud of who they are, unite with their brothers in African and Asia, and understand their true nature of righteousness...and your taking what they do and making a mockery of it. 

Nope, wrong.  What you call "black nationalism" is what Islam was SUPPOSED to be.  Those of us who are Poor Righteous Teachers are not "submissive" to anyone.  That term implies mental AND physical slavery.  What you don't understand is that Blackman is divine by design..."Islam" as you understand it prevents the Blackman from discovering His divine qualities and thus keeps Him a part of the 85%.  But I know better.  I am not "submissive" to anyone but myself.  That is what Allah told me, and what you can never understand.

Thanks to Muhammad, Blackmen worldwide have no idea that they aren't following Allah's plan.  If you (a cracker) are "submissive" to Allah, it don't mean shit.  When Judgment Day comes, you're going to die and then burn in Hell for an eternity.

For some reason this made me laugh, and my family is muslim...yet I think its cause your beyond offended...

The_Offence

Says he's a slave of Allah.  And says many things about being a Muslim.
bizzy bone is a crack head

Narrator

For some reason this made me laugh, and my family is muslim...yet I think its cause your beyond offended...

Do you accept the divinity of Blackman?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

What the fuck is your infactuation with Muslims and your fucking religion?

You don't understand why I like Islam, and I sure as hell don't understand why you like Lil Wayne.  But you don't hear me complaining about you.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)