Author Topic: Entourage soundtrack is fuckin' sick...  (Read 641 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Entourage soundtrack is fuckin' sick...
« on: August 21, 2007, 04:14:11 AM »
I'm on the tenth minute of the first episode of the first seson and they've already played some De la Soul & Redman, Joe Budden, Ginuwine, Gangstarr...and even Pete Rock & InI  :o

Props to the guys responsible for that  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Entourage soundtrack is fuckin' sick...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 04:48:15 AM »
Yeah they always play dope songs on Entourage, Hip-Hop or otherwise.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 04:52:52 AM »
Yeah, whoever picks the music for Entourage seems to have some good taste, and like T-Dogg said: not just in hip-hop. The rock music is always on point as well (The Eagles, Free, etc...)

Soopahigh

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 06:55:06 AM »
What is Entourage (im french by the way)  ???

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 06:56:51 AM »
they just released a soundtrack for it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »
Yeah they always play dope songs on Entourage, Hip-Hop or otherwise.

Soopahigh

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 08:20:59 AM »

http://www.tv.com/entourage/show/27346/summary.html?q=&tag=search_results;title;1

thanks Timbo !
they don't play it in France. the soudntrack sounds dope but is it a good show ?

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 08:23:16 AM »
^^^^ I didn't know you were French ...  ;)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 10:24:51 AM »

Thats the show god created.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »

http://www.tv.com/entourage/show/27346/summary.html?q=&tag=search_results;title;1

thanks Timbo !
they don't play it in France. the soudntrack sounds dope but is it a good show ?

Check out the Entertainment section of this message board. There's an entire thread dedicated to "Entourage" there. You'll find some some reviews and thoughts about the show...
I'm from Belgium myself, and up until last Sunday, they didn't air Entourage here either. I bought the DVD's a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised though when I found out that they decided to show Entourage on Belgian television. They show it at 10:30 PM, horrible timing for a show like this if you'd ask me. They can reach a bigger audience if they have it aired at prime-time, like C.S.I. for instance (8:30 PM).
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:54:20 AM by CRAFTY »

rik

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 10:45:28 AM »
^ They show it at 10:00 pm here in the States. I get to watch it at 7 though, cus I have HBO East, with shows everything on Eastern time.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 10:56:35 AM »
Man, I'd move to the U.S. just so I could have HBO, lol. Seriously, there's so many good shows on that channel...
Come to think of it, I should ask around here to see if it's possible to get HBO on Belgian television through satellite or something. Don't know if that's possible. It'll probably be quite expensive too...

rik

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 11:07:31 AM »
Man, I'd move to the U.S. just so I could have HBO, lol. Seriously, there's so many good shows on that channel...
Come to think of it, I should ask around here to see if it's possible to get HBO on Belgian television through satellite or something. Don't know if that's possible. It'll probably be quite expensive too...

Yeah man. HBO is worth it just for the shows! There's this new show called "Flight Of The Choncords" that comes on after Entoruage that's pretty funny.

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
I'm tired of downloading the episodes on the net too ... there are WAY too many commercial breaks on US channels though ... last April when I was in LA I watched Prison Break finale ep on FOX 11 .. shit lasted at least 20 min more than the lenght of the episode itself