Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3681 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 03:35:24 PM »

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:37:47 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »
kill yourself then, Jake.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »
If you commit suicide over a girl, you're a piece of shit fag.

Altho i dont believe in killing myself because of a girl...thats a fucking dumbass statement and probably the statement of someone who hasent experience love with a woman besides maybe his mom and sister.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »

Altho i dont believe in killing myself because of a girl...thats a fucking dumbass statement and probably the statement of someone who hasent experience love with a woman besides maybe his mom and sister.

You're a piece of shit if you kill yourself (ESPECIALLY in Owen Wilson's sitaution) in my book. Period.

To claim that's a dumbass statement is pathetic IMO.

rik

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 04:13:18 PM »

If you commit suicide period. You're a piece of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 04:23:24 PM »
^^Exactly.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »
All I know is that whatever makes someone commit suicide (or attempt it) it has to be some pretty hard, unsolveable stuff. A person just doesn´t decide to kill himself because it´s easier than to deal with the problem.

I hope he gets better and resolves his problems.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 04:49:37 PM »
^^Exactly.

The Lakers committed suicide when they traded Shaq instead of Kobe. You don't seem to think they're a bunch of fags.

Hypocrite.

lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »
All I know is that whatever makes someone commit suicide (or attempt it) it has to be some pretty hard, unsolveable stuff. A person just doesn´t decide to kill himself because it´s easier than to deal with the problem.

I hope he gets better and resolves his problems.

exactly

i don't condone suicide in anyway and i myself would probably never do it either. but i've known people who have done it and known many suicidal people in my life.

people like that arn't like that virginia tech dude or the 9/11 terrorists

they're mostly people who live with mass depression disorder.  brought on usually by abusive parents/family members, reapeated rape/molestation, emotionally turbulant relationships, guilt, ect.

would you call  a 440 pound 17 year old arab girl who grew up in a prodominantly hispanic area of town,who was always teased for her weight/ethinicity/ nerdiness,  who was repeatedly raped/molested by her uncle for 12 yeras of her life, who had a mentally ill mother who died when you were young, who had a father who didn't care about her and slept around with women in her bed, 3 brothers who beat u up ......a piece of shit, because she commited suicide?

i have pitty on her soul but i think that's more tragic than anything.

the reason why i said "girls will do that to you" is  they keep throwing the end of his relationship with kate hudsen in there.  if you love someone it'll do that to you man. if you've become so co-dependant on someone and share a significant life and build a strong enough bond with someone......the END of that, leaves you with a huge hole in your soul. and for some guys that triggers suicidal responses.

another story. i had a friend who was madly in love with this one girl. they were inseperable,they were soul mates. they acted and thought a like, if you saw him she was there, if you saw her he was there. they both came from fucked up homes where their parents didn't care abou them, anyways....my friend went out of town for a month to bury his grandma in mexico. and she ended up sleeping with someother dude. shegot pregnant. and when he got back from mexico she played off the pregnancy as 'theirs'. baby's born and it comes out looking black....my friend flips.  in one moment his heart breaks because 1) the girl he LOVED threw their love away 2) the child him and his family were WAITING for and ANTICIPATING wasn't his. dude went crazy for the next 3 months and then his neighbor found him hanging from a tree in the back yard.....thankfully he survived , but clearly he wanted out.

rik

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 06:59:08 PM »
^ Okay, I could sympathize with the first story, with the Arab girl cus she had a fucked up life. But your homie was pussy.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 07:00:58 PM »
i'm not going to talk shit about him but he kinda was one of those "emo" kids before that scene got all popular. but i really felt bad for the dude though.....but still i woiudln't call him a piece of shit though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »
^^^^^^ Thats real man, shit cant be controled.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 09:40:35 PM by Mtl 's M-0-s-T »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
I really donno what to say about suicide...because I've never felt anywhere near that...I've never even been depressed like that. So I would think that people on that tip have something going on that I could never even try to understand...and it would be easy for me to say "that's stupid, they're selfish, they're idiots", but that's just what it feels like when you can't relate.

I only have one friend who committed suicide, and I hadn't really talked to him within the six months of it happening. He was always a bit off, and used to snap a lot..but he never seemed like he'd do that. However, everybody else said he was very happy for those last two weeks he was alive, which I hear is common for people before they take themselves out. I heard he was on something those last few months, which I think was prescription, but he might have been mixing it with something else. I know that he shot himself in the head at his family cemetary in Augustus, GA, and somebody saw his body and he was rushed to the hospital..but he died a few hours later during surgery.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:04:23 PM by R-Tistic »

rik

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
^^ You got a point, I guess I feel the way I feel about it because I can't relate to it.