Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3683 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »
melo, kidd, and james are as much of leaders as kobe is on that team,lol. melo maybe a little more...

but back to the topic

obviously NIK has never knew anyone or has been in a sitation where he could empathise with someone in that mind state. i'm not saying it's RIGHT to kill yourself but like i said there's a lot of deep issues that surround something like that, it's not a matter of being a dick or a moron.

Not true...One of my good homegirls mom killed herself when she was 17...A couple months ago, her brother killed herself. I see first hand the affect it has on people, which is why I believe it's a selfish and pathetic act...PeACe

did you know what was going on inside their head though? you know there's two sides to the story right? i'm not saying it's right, but it's not something to throw hatred and malice towards unless they were in a chris benoit situation.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2007, 06:10:42 PM »
melo, kidd, and james are as much of leaders as kobe is on that team,lol. melo maybe a little more...

but back to the topic

obviously NIK has never knew anyone or has been in a sitation where he could empathise with someone in that mind state. i'm not saying it's RIGHT to kill yourself but like i said there's a lot of deep issues that surround something like that, it's not a matter of being a dick or a moron.

LMFAO@Kidd and Melo being on Kobe's caliber. :puke:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY</a>

How is Kidd close to being the leader when Kobe averages more assist than him?

"Bryant and company"
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/columns/story?columnist=neel_eric&id=2991049

"Carmelo and company" did a good job...leading us to leBRONZE.

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2006/09/dial_kobe911.html

don't be dumb.

lol you think kobe's THEE leader huh?

hate to break your heart but he's not, pretty much everyone who's been starting are considered a captain on that team. lol you're acting like kobe is the only one performing well. lebron is shooting GREAT, Melo is a monster , and kidd is pushing the ball well. yes kobe is an intricate part of the team, but he's not playing a bigger part than melo or lebron.  kobe's another high powered option on the offensive side. Defensively  kobe is probably the captain, because he's the only one i see playing significant defense, however leadership wise, Kidd is a very mental leader and Melo speaks for himself.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »
I would be disgusted...then I would try to help it. What don't you get here?

The fact that it is not under his control I don't get. It's no different than being disgusted if he had down syndrome. The kid who involuntarily has lustful thoughts of children did nothing to deserve disgust. He's just a kid with a disease he did not pick. But you're a complete idiot so I don't expect you to get it. All I feel for people that have that disease and fight it every day all day is sorrow and I feel lucky to not have it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2007, 07:33:57 PM »

The fact that it is not under his control I don't get. It's no different than being disgusted if he had down syndrome. The kid who involuntarily has lustful thoughts of children did nothing to deserve disgust. He's just a kid with a disease he did not pick. But you're a complete idiot so I don't expect you to get it. All I feel for people that have that disease and fight it every day all day is sorrow and I feel lucky to not have it.

word. for a while i'd be kinda grosssed out if a girl more than two years younger than me tried to get with me.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2007, 08:10:03 PM »

word. for a while i'd be kinda grosssed out if a girl more than two years younger than me tried to get with me.

My cut off right now is 20 or 21. 19 is a stretch and and 18 is way too far. I'm 24 turning 25. Once I hit 25 years old 21 will be the cut off.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2007, 12:00:01 AM »

but back to the topic

LMFAO@Kidd and Melo being on Kobe's caliber. :puke:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8Wesf6Lb-bY</a>

How is Kidd close to being the leader when Kobe averages more assist than him?

"Bryant and company"
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/columns/story?columnist=neel_eric&id=2991049

"Carmelo and company" did a good job...leading us to leBRONZE.

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2006/09/dial_kobe911.html

don't be dumb.

lol you think kobe's THEE leader huh?

hate to break your heart but he's not, pretty much everyone who's been starting are considered a captain on that team. lol you're acting like kobe is the only one performing well. lebron is shooting GREAT, Melo is a monster , and kidd is pushing the ball well. yes kobe is an intricate part of the team, but he's not playing a bigger part than melo or lebron.  kobe's another high powered option on the offensive side. Defensively  kobe is probably the captain, because he's the only one i see playing significant defense, however leadership wise, Kidd is a very mental leader and Melo speaks for himself.

Kobe's lock down defense that he's been focusing on and the fact that Kobe more than anyone else has been mentioned as the player the rest look up to and fall under is what makes him the main leader. Sure, there will always be more than one captain, but the main dude is Kobe, to claim otherwise is insane...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2007, 12:02:35 AM »
Selfishness is the root of it all, they think everything is about them, oh, look how bad I have it, blah blah blah because they're so fucking caught up in themselves that they can't see anything good about the situation.  If you look @ the shit going on all over the world, there's absolutely no excuse for an American to kill himself, we've got it WAY too easy compared to others.  If you're selfish though of course you wouldn't see how other people have it.  It's an inability to see the bigger picture or put things in context, Owen Wilson must be a selfish, pathetic little man right now trying to strike out and hurt the few people that care about him. 

So what you're saying is, one should never kill oneself as an American, cause technically, other people have it worse? Damn, and I always thought you're one of the smarter ones.

People typically commit suicide because they're very selfish, and they're trying to 'hurt' somebody permanently.

^Your degree in psychology did bad things to you.

No, he's saying that it's pathetic to kill yourself when people are in much, MUCH worse situations, but still manage to make the extra effort to deal and cope with their lives through their suffering, yet some rich asshole who has everything can kill himself when their is countless opportunities in front of him that others can only dream of...It's a selfish thing. People kill themselves when they start thinking about themselves too much. How anyone can dispute this is beyond me...PeACe

Ultimately, it is YOUR life, NOBODY asked you if you want to live it before you lived, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to do with it.

You don't know the definition for "selfish", do ya now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2007, 12:04:27 AM »

but back to the topic

Not true...One of my good homegirls mom killed herself when she was 17...A couple months ago, her brother killed herself. I see first hand the affect it has on people, which is why I believe it's a selfish and pathetic act...PeACe

did you know what was going on inside their head though? you know there's two sides to the story right? i'm not saying it's right, but it's not something to throw hatred and malice towards unless they were in a chris benoit situation.

I'm not throwing hatred towards it, I just think it's very lame...actually, I do hate people killing themselves, especially when it affects people I know, so nevermind.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2007, 12:06:01 AM »

The fact that you compared being a pedophile to having down syndorme is more pathetic than anything in this thread...yes, I completely get what you're trying to say, but you're wrong, you sick fuck.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2007, 09:32:39 AM »

The fact that you compared being a pedophile to having down syndorme is more pathetic than anything in this thread...yes, I completely get what you're trying to say, but you're wrong, you sick fuck.

I'm a sick fuck because I feel bad for people that havve to live with an uncontrollable disease they have to fight every day. I'd rather have severe down syndrome and not know everyting that's going on around than know everything around and have to live with the burden that my brain causes me to lust for children when I don't want it to. How you can be so stupid and so inconsiderate is beyond me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »
Selfishness is the root of it all, they think everything is about them, oh, look how bad I have it, blah blah blah because they're so fucking caught up in themselves that they can't see anything good about the situation.  If you look @ the shit going on all over the world, there's absolutely no excuse for an American to kill himself, we've got it WAY too easy compared to others.  If you're selfish though of course you wouldn't see how other people have it.  It's an inability to see the bigger picture or put things in context, Owen Wilson must be a selfish, pathetic little man right now trying to strike out and hurt the few people that care about him. 

So what you're saying is, one should never kill oneself as an American, cause technically, other people have it worse? Damn, and I always thought you're one of the smarter ones.

People typically commit suicide because they're very selfish, and they're trying to 'hurt' somebody permanently.

No, he's saying that it's pathetic to kill yourself when people are in much, MUCH worse situations, but still manage to make the extra effort to deal and cope with their lives through their suffering, yet some rich asshole who has everything can kill himself when their is countless opportunities in front of him that others can only dream of...It's a selfish thing. People kill themselves when they start thinking about themselves too much. How anyone can dispute this is beyond me...PeACe

Ultimately, it is YOUR life, NOBODY asked you if you want to live it before you lived, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to do with it.

Give me all the money you have. If you don't you're selfish. You won't? Now imagine how much more your life is worth. If you're not willing to sacrifice it for somebody else, you're "selfish"? Lmao. There might be special situations, like when you have young kids that need you and stuff. But most people distance themselves from others before they kill themselves.

That said, people that get mad at somebody close to them for killing him/herself are the real selfish ones. I would NEVER demand from somebody, NOBODY to live on just because of me. That would be a hella selfish thing to do.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:43:10 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »

Give me all the money you have. If you don't you're selfish. You won't? Now imagine how much more your life is worth. If you're not willing to sacrifice it for somebody else, you're "selfish"? Lmao. There might be special situations, like when you have young kids that need you and stuff. But most people distance themselves from others before they kill themselves.

That said, people that get mad at somebody close to them for killing him/herself are the real selfish ones. I would NEVER demand from somebody, NOBODY to live on just because of me. That would be a hella selfish thing to do.

I don't demand anything from anyone, but I still think it's ridiculous if you don't see the selfishness in it...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2007, 05:31:41 PM »
unless you have children or other dependants i don't really see how suicide is really a slefish decision.  many people who commit suicide are disconeccted from loved ones and others, so you can't say that.

if you get fired and commit suicide and have a family at home....i mean yeah that's selfish
if you lived a life long unhappy life and are considered an outcast ....no that's not really selfish.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
unless you have children or other dependants i don't really see how suicide is really a slefish decision.  many people who commit suicide are disconeccted from loved ones and others, so you can't say that.

if you get fired and commit suicide and have a family at home....i mean yeah that's selfish
if you lived a life long unhappy life and are considered an outcast ....no that's not really selfish.

It might not be as selfish, but there's still selfishness behind it...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »
elaborate.