Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT MOVING TO NEW JERSEY  (Read 503 times)

jrfloyd76

• Lil Geezy
  • DONT FUCK WITH ME DOGG
SUGE KNIGHT MOVING TO NEW JERSEY
« on: July 26, 2001, 12:24:09 PM »
on power99, a philly radio station, it was reported this morning by gossip queen wendy willion(formily on new york's hot 97) that suge knight has brought a mansion in margate,nj which is 10 minutes from where i live in atlantic city. he brought it so he can do business with alot of heads in new york. if this turns out to be true, its going to be funny as hell to have that dude living so close to me. when i hear more on it i will let yall know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: SUGE KNIGHT MOVING TO NEW JERSEY
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 03:04:57 PM »
Maybe he is using his noodle for once. If he stays in Cali someone will try to take him out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 03:14:46 PM »
lol remember that thing that had on the deathrow site where it said "all doggs run suge is coming home" ....looks like suge's doing the running

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 04:41:53 PM »
Wendy Williams talks so much shit it ain't funny.  I heard that this morning, and started cracking up.  Half the shit she said is bullshit.  Remember, it was Wendy Williams that first said "Pac was raped in jail".  And to Jake, Suge ain't running, it's just a house.  With Suge's money, he can own several houses.  I'm sure Snoop or Dre owns more than one house.  

On a side note, Who would be afraid of Snoop?  Look at him, as Eazy-E said

"You're only 60 pounds when wet and wearing boots".

Comptons_finest

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 04:56:56 PM »
yeah thats tru Mack11.

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2001, 05:35:56 PM »
Wendy Williams is a gossip idiot.  I don't belive anything she says is true. She claimed P. Diddy got her fired from Hot 97 for talking about him in one of her bullshit rumor reports.  She's been dissed by everyone from 2Pac to Treach.  She reallly needs to shut up.  She's wise not to have an official website.  Too many people would be joining just for the joy of mocking her on her message board.     ;)

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2001, 07:26:57 PM »

Wendy Williams is a gossip idiot.  I don't belive anything she says is true. She claimed P. Diddy got her fired from Hot 97 for talking about him in one of her bullshit rumor reports.  She's been dissed by everyone from 2Pac to Treach.  She reallly needs to shut up.  She's wise not to have an official website.  Too many people would be joining just for the joy of mocking her on her message board.     ;)

True

Man, i live in Australia, I aint even listened to any USA radio, but from reading & listening to what others say about her, I would even sign at her site to diss her

NeoGeo

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2001, 03:59:23 AM »

Wendy Williams talks so much shit it ain't funny.  I heard that this morning, and started cracking up.  Half the shit she said is bullshit.  Remember, it was Wendy Williams that first said "Pac was raped in jail".  And to Jake, Suge ain't running, it's just a house.  With Suge's money, he can own several houses.  I'm sure Snoop or Dre owns more than one house.  

On a side note, Who would be afraid of Snoop?  Look at him, as Eazy-E said

"You're only 60 pounds when wet and wearing boots".

Damn right!

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2001, 05:52:24 AM »
Okay first off there is no way this is happening, second of all that bitch is a compulsive bullshitter , don't take anything she says seriously. Why the hell would Suge Knight move to Jersey? It makes no damn sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2001, 05:51:09 PM »
Internet Rumor..

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2001, 05:18:59 PM »
Although somethings she says are controversal. It's actually worth listening to her show just to see what she is going to say. Atleast she is right sometimes.
But she kinda pissed me off when she spreaded rumors that redman is gay and silk the shocker died in a car accident.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2001, 07:36:47 PM »
Ok Let me explain this since i myself live in jersey
Notice how NJ and Cali are Partners and somehow connect Number one the man that Started Rap in the west even before NWA Who is this you ask?
ICE T where was ICE T born? Newerk New jersey
where did ice t move to LA new jersey is like the cali of the east for real even notice how if you take the cali map flip it around and shorten it what state does it look EXSACTLY LIKE? New jersey and if you flip jersey around and make it bigger what state you got?
CALI Plus theres a orange county in Jersey a Inglewood but its spelld englewood here
a Lakewood a Long beach Also the best weed on the northeast Another thing also the Outlawz 3 of them
are from New jersey 2pac used to come to Jersey ALOT to chill and tour and in one of his last interviews on a Local radio station down here in jersey he said that when it comes to the east
New jersey reigns surprme he also said jersey had the best weed on the eastcoast that he has ever smoked and New jersey ALWAYZ sides with cali in any and maybe ALL beef Also another thing
we got Nortenos and Surenos here to we got bloods and crips here to but theres more Bloods here then crips we got low rider shows here to we keep it funky
see not all rap from jersey sounds like red man
who obviously is a NYC dick rider cause he alwayz mentions NYC and he raps like NYC and never once has he rep jersey to the fullest i love NYC but i hate the fact that our rappers Kiss NYCs ass but in the southern part of jersey where i live in Lakewood
we got our own style that hasnt even came  mainstream yet and one day we will
Another thing is Shaq where was he born?
New jersey  so suge knight would move here perfect place in the eastcoast to do so cause it feels more at home and cause 2pac and him was gonna start deathrow east and i think suge is gonna go thru with that dream and sign people from Jersey
suge in NJ means Oppertunity i dont think hes gonna start anymore beef i mean he did his time he is wiser now and i think he just wants to make his money now  for those who dont belive me just review the facts and look it up Peace and love all

Proc pka KP

Re: SUGE KNIGHT TRANSFERRING TO NEW JERSEY
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2022, 05:51:52 AM »
on power99, a philly radio station, it was reported this morning by gossip queen wendy willion(formily on new york's hot 97) that suge knight has brought a mansion in margate,nj which is 10 minutes from where i live in atlantic city. he brought it so he can do business with alot of heads in new york. if this turns out to be true, its going to be funny as hell to have that dude living so close to me. when i hear more on it i will let yall know.

This is a funny topic.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2022, 05:20:47 AM »
Maybe he still can when he gets released