Author Topic: The names of the suspended WWE wrestlers  (Read 1401 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The names of the suspended WWE wrestlers
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 08:45:25 PM »
Probably because he cuts terrible promos, is ugly as sin, and his in-ring work is questionable at best. He's completely undeserving of his spot, and if Stevie Richards had knocked up Stephanie, he would be a 5-time WWE champion.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 09:22:18 PM »
Probably because he cuts terrible promos, is ugly as sin, and his in-ring work is questionable at best. He's completely undeserving of his spot, and if Stevie Richards had knocked up Stephanie, he would be a 5-time WWE champion.

hhh became champ at least 1-2 before they got married.

Honestly tho besides Rvd who was crazy over in 01-02 who else deserved to win it back then??? I think they should of given it to RVD back then but besides him the guys hey put and the guys they had for that amtter were unworthy and at the same time dint help him look good i mean common....Steiner, NAsh, Goldberg, Kane ( hes good i like him but hes not a world champ ) .

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2007, 01:05:20 AM »

hhh became champ at least 1-2 before they got married.

Honestly tho besides Rvd who was crazy over in 01-02 who else deserved to win it back then??? I think they should of given it to RVD back then but besides him the guys hey put and the guys they had for that amtter were unworthy and at the same time dint help him look good i mean common....Steiner, NAsh, Goldberg, Kane ( hes good i like him but hes not a world champ ) .
Kane isnt world champ material because they buried his character. He went from a fuckin monster in 1997-1998 to a cancer patient now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »
I absolutely adore him as a patient though.

Those 6 to 10 months every few years he spends as a surgey patient is some of the best work ever done in pro-wrestling by any wrestler.

y u hate hhh somuch? he fucked ur sister?

I wish that's all he did. Then I wouldn't mind him so much. This guy used his HBK's buddy status to climb over people and it only got worse when he married Steph, or even started dating her. Jericho was ready to be a top heel until he and Steph booked his short title run into the ground. RVD wasn't allowed near the belt. Booker T got fucked over. It wasn't just that he had the title for so long, it was that he went up against every up and comer and killed them before they were ready to be seen as top dog material. After Benoit won the title it was all HBK vs HHH in the storylines. After Orton won the title HHH made him look like a punk with in a few week and it took Randy years to recover. The only reason Edge got to where he is the past year or so is because HHH was out with an injury. Goldberg was booked to fail. Steiner and Nash were a waste of time. There were so many things that could have been done to help the product out when Raw was in the toilet but they just kept running with HHH is God and cannot be beaten. While Smackdown was going strong the only thing they could think was taking guys off Smackdown and ruining that show just to make Raw look better. The Invasion angkle should have been the beginning of a 2 to 3 year bom in the industry. Instead we got McMahon's ego booking uit into the ground and the return of HHH as the follow up to that ruined angle.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 10:59:14 AM »

Those 6 to 10 months every few years he spends as a surgey patient is some of the best work ever done in pro-wrestling by any wrestler.

I wish that's all he did. Then I wouldn't mind him so much. This guy used his HBK's buddy status to climb over people and it only got worse when he married Steph, or even started dating her. Jericho was ready to be a top heel until he and Steph booked his short title run into the ground. RVD wasn't allowed near the belt. Booker T got fucked over. It wasn't just that he had the title for so long, it was that he went up against every up and comer and killed them before they were ready to be seen as top dog material. After Benoit won the title it was all HBK vs HHH in the storylines. After Orton won the title HHH made him look like a punk with in a few week and it took Randy years to recover. The only reason Edge got to where he is the past year or so is because HHH was out with an injury. Goldberg was booked to fail. Steiner and Nash were a waste of time. There were so many things that could have been done to help the product out when Raw was in the toilet but they just kept running with HHH is God and cannot be beaten. While Smackdown was going strong the only thing they could think was taking guys off Smackdown and ruining that show just to make Raw look better. The Invasion angkle should have been the beginning of a 2 to 3 year bom in the industry. Instead we got McMahon's ego booking uit into the ground and the return of HHH as the follow up to that ruined angle.

isnt that one of the reasons why stone cold walked out? cuz of hhh?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 01:45:22 PM »

isnt that one of the reasons why stone cold walked out? cuz of hhh?

Not so much. Austin had his own issues. One of which being upset that he couldn't perform so well anymore due to his neck injuries. Austin was so much more money than HHH could ever dream of being. If Austin really wanted to stay on a full schedule as champion during 2003 and 2004 he would have gotten it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 03:57:16 PM »
HHH was a decent performer before he bulked up and tore his first quad. I watched some old match and he did a spinning heel kick. I was like  :o because I forgot that he was able to actually jump off the ground. Now he's ass.

I'm not sure if I would blame Randy Orton's situation just on HHH. I'm sure the WWE were willing to give him the title on more than one occasion after his first reign, but he would do stupid things and get chance-after-chance just because he's HHH's boy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:03 PM »
Darren Matthews aka William Regal
lol,steroids?? 12 pack of pabst blue ribbon maybe but not roids
He did almost die of constant use of valium & probably some other stuff he did.  And he said he shoulda been dead from the stuff he was taking.   :eh:  And what's strange is that the wrestlers you'd think that woulda been dead already cause of all the drugs, booze & the demons are still alive.  Like Scott Hall, Jake the Snake, & Tammy Sytch to name a few. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »
this could have a little positive to it

it might mean wwe has to get their ass in shape and come up with creative storylines and angles so they dont lose peoples viewing
There's so many things 2 talk about on this subject.  WCWF doesn't care about losing the viewing of the smart fans.  They should care, but they don't.   They only care about making money.  They only hope that the casual fans/brainwashed sheep don't break free from the spell & turn into smart fans too or they'd be in deep shit.  And they most likely ain't gonna push Benjamin or the other talented wrestlers either.  If they did care about the smart fans, theyda builded the company 4-5 years ago with these wrestlers as champions.  Booker T, RVD, Guerrero, Benoit, the WGTT.  And have them be multiple time champs instead.  But Vince mcJackass mainly wants tattooed, rocked up giants who can't carry a match & wrestle great as champs.  I know that those mentioned were champ but shoulda been champ longer & more than once.  And Benjamin would get screwed over a lot :(.  I'm glad I stopped watching WCWF a few years back.  I mainly find out what happens there on wrestling sites.  I thought Orton was Vince's boy :o .  I swear, Orton could rape Stephanie & Vince would still never fire him. 

And there are some wrestling rants on youtube and people will tell the flaws of both WCWF & TNA.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 08:48:47 PM »
I know. Why the fuck is Jake Roberts alive?

THA SAUCE HOUSE