Author Topic: DUBCNN WORLD PREMIERE: Butch Cassidy Delivers "Swagger" On "Playa Life" Single  (Read 722 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Butch Cassidy - Swagger (Produced By Jediť Jared Moore)

Butch Cassidy Delivers "Swagger" On "Playa Life" Single - September 2, 2007 By : Rud

Just over a week ago we informed you that the long awaited solo album from Butch Cassidy is nearing release. Despite years in the game and countless appearances on other peoples records, "Playa Life" is Butch Cassidy's debut solo album.

Due for release in November, via Baby Ree/KCP Records and distributed by Fontana/Universal, "Playa Life" will featured guests including Snoop Dogg, WC, MC Magic, Mel-Man, Warren G, Prime, Taje and Damizza.

When he was asked recently about the album Butch explained; "It's been a long time coming [but] I'm putting the finishing touches on it now," as he completed a mixing session at one of L.A.'s most secretive studios, Area 51/Studio 9.

As we already mentioned, the album "Playa Life" will see tracks including; a reuniting of Butch with longtime collaborator Snoop Dogg on the track "All I C",ť produced by Dae One, a record with Mel Man entitled "Let's Ride" as well as two Jediť Jared Moore productions, the title track "Playa Life" and the single - available for download today on Dubcnn - "Swagger."

The albums lead single, "Swagger," can be downloaded below. Don't forget that you can already hear new Butch Cassidy material on the "Back B4 You're Lonely" album with Damizza as well as both the new Tupac single and Mack 10 and Glasses Malone record. Check our archives for audio and news here.

Butch Cassidy - Swagger (Produced By Jediť Jared Moore)

Download the new single and link everyone to Dubcnn to hear it today! Stay tuned as always for the latest news from Butch Cassidy and his debut solo album "Playa Life" which will hit stores in November this year.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Butch has been makin great noise for some time now. I have a feelin this one gonna be great!!Yea for sure it will! Propz Dubcnn

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
banger bro this shit was smoooth!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

wcsoldier

Good song ... not the usual Butch  laid back vibe though ..

Blu Lacez

I Like The Beat!!
But I'm Not Feeling How he Sang On This Song..it feels Forced..I don't know.. :-\ :-\

It feel kinda off-beat at times :-\ :-\

I Like The Hook... ;)
But His Verses are just weird to me..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 05:52:31 AM by Blu Lacez »

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the verses are super tight I like how he is sing rappin on this one daaaym

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Lazar

Nice track. Nothing special but still dope

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Good shit, i was waiting for this!

KURUPTION-81

looking forward to this album, was dissapointed with back b4 youre lonely

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WILL-I-DIE

what are you talking about. back b4 youre lonely was dope. Probably cause you not
from the west coast you dont really feel this music

Paul

what are you talking about. back b4 youre lonely was dope. Probably cause you not
from the west coast you dont really feel this music

lol, thats so stupid mate
funkyfreshintheflesh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUde looks like Lil Mke

Lunatic

Re: DUBCNN WORLD PREMIERE: Butch Cassidy Delivers "Swagger" On "Playa Life" Sing
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:25 AM »
damn this single is hot :o

never heard of this producer, but the beat is a banger 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shits banging! glad to see Butch putting out a cd!

Woodrow

Re: DUBCNN WORLD PREMIERE: Butch Cassidy Delivers "Swagger" On "Playa Life" Sing
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »
I wasn't feeling that CD either.

This track on the other hand is nice! Great beat, great lyrics, and Butch kept it interesting.