Author Topic: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP YET..  (Read 1261 times)

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP Y
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2007, 07:11:31 PM »

Now All I Ahve To Do Now Is Try & Catch That Ghost that's lurking in the background, who keeps knockin off My Karma.. ;D ;D

--Alas :o :o..My Karma has been smitten by the mysterious "Karma Thief"-This is Ridiculous!! ::) ??? :-\ ;D
LOL for real :-\

umm..to be honest, i don't think so

this is not as good as get rich or the massacre..not a whole lot of horrible songs, but a whole lot of average
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

Re: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP Y
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »

Now All I Have To Do Now Is Try & Catch That Ghost that's lurking in the background, who keeps knockin off My Karma.. ;D ;D

--Alas :o :o..My Karma has been smitten by the mysterious "Karma Thief"-This is Ridiculous!! ::) ??? :-\ ;D
LOL for real :-\

Tis A Mystery!!..it's annoying Though >:( >:( ;D

this is not as good as get rich or the massacre..not a whole lot of horrible songs, but a whole lot of average

^^Oh Yeah???..Damn, He is gon get A Lot Stick about this when the Album Drops!!!! :-\ :-\
erBut I now That,the Ayo Technology Track with Justin Timberlake, will definitely do sum justice for him..

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »

^^Oh Yeah???..Damn, He is gon get A Lot Stick about this when the Album Drops!!!! :-\ :-\
erBut I now That,the Ayo Technology Track with Justin Timberlake, will definitely do sum justice for him..
[/quote]

ayo technology is a sick song, for real..but the club/girl joints on this are not nearly as good as some of his other club/gurl songs (in da club, outta control, get in my car, 21 questions etc)..and when 7 of 16 songs are club/gurl joints, that creates a problem...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:28:37 PM by Lunatic 63 »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: 09.02 - 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail][2007][REAL] (NO JOKE THIS TIME)
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2007, 08:29:21 PM »
Man, fuck a Sendspace, thats like the 10th time, Im waiting 60 secs. Any chance of a rapidshare link ?

And no, its not a group rip. Heres a comment from Boxden:

props homie! but why are the tracks blended together at the beginning and end of each track? some trax like curtis 187 and i'll still kill are cut short at the beginning. when compared to the clean version, these tracks are like around 10 seconds shorter. sup w that?
there's a 2 part version for rapidshare, want those?

w/e, still better than the clean version..just missing grouprip

Nah, its cool. Im gonna wait for the group rip, if Ive been waiting this long, I might as well wait for the group rip, not some amauter rip.

Thanks anways.

Yep yep, I'm in that boat.  It's cuz RNS used to rip all big Interscope shit and they closed down.  Some rippers went to SAW and some retired.  So that's why it hasn't leaked as early as in past albums.  You might see SAW or OSC rls it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 08:31:20 PM by The-Leak »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
^Really? Damn, that's too bad. It's not quite understandable to me that one week before the release I have to listen to a flawed rip of the biggest interscope release of the year. That would have been unthinkable back in the day of RNS.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Any chance of a link?
My Future Wife:

Lunatic

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
 8)
Shoot me a link aswell bro..
THX

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »
A PM would be appreciated. 

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
A PM would be appreciated. 
so would a prop ;)

lol check ya pm's

teletomble

Could I Have A Link, Please  ;D

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
hook it up by the way what is a group rip?

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Al Bundy

let me know when some group rips this crap CD.  then i'll make the official al bundy opinion of curtis thread

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hey can someone hook it up please?