Author Topic: So Michael Vick killed some dogs  (Read 2177 times)

rik

Re: So Michael Vick killed some dogs
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »
You're just mad cause, LA>>>>>>NY

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »
Wow some people here are so ignorant and stupid.  Were not talking about accidently hitting a dog w/ a car you moron we are talking about torturing and forcing dogs to fight to the death and if thats not enough, drowning , hanging and electricuting them to death.  fuckin dogs for christ sake.  These arent pigs these are dogs, domestic pets, and dogs are loved in this country for good reason and thats why there is alot of outrage.  Of course this world is fucked but how does that make what Vick did right?  You guys are morons but then again most of you are probably 17 years old so I guess it can be expected, fuckin idiots.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »
You're just mad cause, LA>>>>>>NY
Cuz in LA, we kill people, not dogs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
  These arent pigs these are dogs, domestic pets, and dogs are loved in this country for good reason and thats why there is alot of outrage.  Of course this world is fucked but how does that make what Vick did right? 

pigs >>>> dogs.... and how come there isnt nearly as much outrage in this world over more serious things then michael vick killing some dogs.  Your the type of person that watches the news could see a story about a little kid rapped and murdered and think nothing of it.  But a this michael vick shit comes on the news and you catch a hissy fit.  You pick up your poodle fufi and hold her telling her nothing will happen to her.  But yet that little kid on the new that lost there life isnt even a fuckin concern in your mind of half of americas mind b/c celeb bull shit is more important.  B/c a dogs life is more important.  Put the two together and the real issues a pushed to the side.  People like you in this country are too affraid to look at the real issues b/c you lived a easy life.  You have this entitled view and real issues make you sad.  So you  make a big fuckin deal about bull shit like this so you can make yourself feel like you are actually doing something good.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:26:10 PM by Tommy Fits says god bless M.Vick and every1 who kills dogs »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
Wow some people here are so ignorant and stupid.  Were not talking about accidently hitting a dog w/ a car you moron we are talking about torturing and forcing dogs to fight to the death and if thats not enough, drowning , hanging and electricuting them to death.  fuckin dogs for christ sake.  These arent pigs these are dogs, domestic pets, and dogs are loved in this country for good reason and thats why there is alot of outrage.  Of course this world is fucked but how does that make what Vick did right?  You guys are morons but then again most of you are probably 17 years old so I guess it can be expected, fuckin idiots.

pigs >>>> dogs

Me>>>>>You

herpes

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »

pigs >>>> dogs

Me>>>>>You

atleast I aint fuckin my dog like you guy. *waits for the yea well your a pig fucker dipset runs ny*

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »
Quote from: Tommy Fits says god bless M.Vick and every1 who kills dogs link=topic=152859.msg1585800#msg1585800
this is coming from a poodle fucker....
[quote
LMFAOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:50:54 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 02:47:28 PM »
I agree with Tommy 100%.  Sure it's fucked up to kill dogs.  But Jesus Fucking Christ you woulda thought Mikey was a fucking serial killer the way he was all over tv.  I got WAY more important shit to do than worry about if dude killed some dogs.

But in my opinion, the media blows up these insignificant things to distract from the real problems of the world.  Just distract all the retards in our country with some story like this so they don't pay attention to the real fucked up shit our country and other countries are doing.

+1 to Tom.
co-sign

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »
Animal cruelty is messed up, but I think you have to keep things in
perspective. No matter what you think, they're still animals and they're still lower than us on the totem pole. Same class as rape, murder, child abuse?  No farkin' way.  It's closer to grand theft, assault and battery. Your argument is dangerous because you can reasonably stretch it to the
point where we ALL deserve the "chair." To wit, what makes dogs any better than cows, pigs and chickens (who by the
way live much sadder and tragic lives than these dogs -- check any 'ole PETA video on it if you don't believe me)?  Or insects for that matter?  What difference does it make if you're actively involved in their torture and murder, or as a meat consumer with eyes wide open, enable its continuedpractice?
If Vick did what he's accused of, he deserves what he gets.  I don't care what anyone says -- no amount of melanin excuses you from stupidity and
cruelty.  But at the same time, there is no doubt in my mind that he's getting a raw deal and that people are WAY overreacting to this.  And race
has a lot to do with it.

don't think race has anything to do with it, but co-sign the rest

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »
It's the oddity of the case. It's bullshit no doubt that athletes can snort coke, take roids and beat their wives and get a little attention while Vick gets treated like the Son of Sam. I don't hate Vick for this. I do think he's a complete idiot to risk throwing away  his life to appease his thug friends from the block but whatever. If I had to choose between killing a bunch of dogs in even the most disgusting of ways like Vick or abandoning my pregnant girlfriend and going out on the town with models during the whole pregnancy and make it so that the kid doesn't even have my name at birth I'd kill the dogs in a heart beat. But Tom Brady isn't on trial in the media, and to be honest it's not because he didn't do such a bad thing, or because he's white. It's because knocking up a girl and running from it is old news. It's not uncommon. If Bart Starr knocked up Ava Gardner and the baby ended up with her name in the 60s he'd be all over the news. And if Tom Brady killed a bunch of dogs or was caught fucking 15 year old boys and girls he'd be everywhere too. It's not about what's worse, it's about what we are more used to. 65 dead dogs by a football player is a new thing. Illegitimate children is an old one.

BIG SB

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 03:16:40 PM »
You've got way more important things to worry about then some nigga killing dogs, its not about killing dogs, its about racism.  They're tryna make an example of the blackman who has become sucessful and is from the streets.  He aint no pussy ass nigga like Kobe Bryant(lets not get into that, he's my fav bball player but he is a bitch), he represent the streets and they wasnt feeling that.  Vick killed some dogs but what about Chris Beniot killing his family, what all these innocent people dieng in iraq.  What about people out here killing ducks, deer, aligators, foxs, etc.  What about nfl footballs that are made out of PIG SKIN.  There is an estimated 40,000 dog fighters in america mostly in the coutnry and in the subburbs, so why don't they go after them?  Why don't we ever see dog fighting raids on tv?  Cuz they don't care, its because the rich popular black football player was doing it.  When did some punk ass dogs become more important then people?   Game bred fighting dogs naturally want to fight, its not like there fighting agianst there will.  What about these cats riding bulls and horses agianst there will.  What about when a horse doesnt perform well on the track they kill him.  Lots of ya'll need to open your eyes because the media is making this way bigger then it should be.  Its not even an issue of killing dogs, this is all racism, there is WAAAAY more serious and important shit that needs to be spoken on instead of this bullshit.

They blow shit like this out of porpotion so we don't talk about the real problems our country has.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:20:39 PM by DOCKWILDER »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »
You've got way more important things to worry about then some nigga killing dogs, its not about killing dogs, its about racism.  They're tryna make an example of the blackman who has become sucessful and is from the streets.  He aint no pussy ass nigga like Kobe Bryant(lets not get into that, he's my fav bball player but he is a bitch), he represent the streets and they wasnt feeling that.  Vick killed some dogs but what about Chris Beniot killing his family, what all these innocent people dieng in iraq.  What about people out here killing ducks, deer, aligators, foxs, etc.  What about nfl footballs that are made out of PIG SKIN.  There is an estimated 40,000 dog fighters in america mostly in the coutnry and in the subburbs, so why don't they go after them?  Why don't we ever see dog fighting raids on tv?  Cuz they don't care, its because the rich popular black football player was doing it.  When did some punk ass dogs become more important then people?   Game bred fighting dogs naturally want to fight, its not like there fighting agianst there will.  What about these cats riding bulls and horses agianst there will.  What about when a horse doesnt perform well on the track they kill him.  Lots of ya'll need to open your eyes because the media is making this way bigger then it should be.  Its not even an issue of killing dogs, this is all racism, there is WAAAAY more serious and important shit that needs to be spoken on instead of this bullshit.

They blow shit like this out of porpotion so we don't talk about the real problems our country has.
To deny there is racism is this country would be ridiculous but i doubt Peyton Manning wouldnt be in the same shit Vick is in right now.

BIG SB

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 03:52:09 PM »
If Peyton Manning got caught dog fighting it wouldn't nearly be a big of a deal as it is with Vick.  I got this from another site which is a great example:

Mark McGuire hitting homeruns was huge, balls worth millions.. breaking news even as he admitted to using legal stimulants
They banned that substance after Sosa started using it..

McGuire was a man of strength and great eyes, why didn't they focus on his knees and back, as if his wrist and arm srength was all of that... get it? Maybe I need to reword that..

But when Bonds and Sosa started hitting with McGuire, they started talking about juiced baseballs... that covered up the steroid allegations..

Bonds starts obliterating records set by the best player of all time' Babe Ruth. Ruth was a white guy, drunken, which was in the prohibition era. So his acts were illegal even if it didn't enhance his hitting ability. It was illegal. No jail time. No black ball. He's the great white american player, best of all time.

Bonds beat out every record of babe ruth, then they start checking the size of his hats. Allegations of steroid use. Sent people to prison as part of their investigations to catch bonds dirty. They failed. Just like the Astros failed to keep him from setting the new record when they opted to walk him many many times just so he wouldnt get the record.

Think about how big it would have been if The Rock or Booker T had killed his wife and kid like beniot did.  They'd still be talking about that shit on the news if it'd went down like that.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:53:46 PM by DOCKWILDER »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »
If Peyton Manning got caught dog fighting it wouldn't nearly be a big of a deal as it is with Vick.  I got this from another site which is a great example:

Mark McGuire hitting homeruns was huge, balls worth millions.. breaking news even as he admitted to using legal stimulants
They banned that substance after Sosa started using it..

McGuire was a man of strength and great eyes, why didn't they focus on his knees and back, as if his wrist and arm srength was all of that... get it? Maybe I need to reword that..

But when Bonds and Sosa started hitting with McGuire, they started talking about juiced baseballs... that covered up the steroid allegations..

Bonds starts obliterating records set by the best player of all time' Babe Ruth. Ruth was a white guy, drunken, which was in the prohibition era. So his acts were illegal even if it didn't enhance his hitting ability. It was illegal. No jail time. No black ball. He's the great white american player, best of all time.

Bonds beat out every record of babe ruth, then they start checking the size of his hats. Allegations of steroid use. Sent people to prison as part of their investigations to catch bonds dirty. They failed. Just like the Astros failed to keep him from setting the new record when they opted to walk him many many times just so he wouldnt get the record.

Think about how big it would have been if The Rock or Booker T had killed his wife and kid like beniot did.  They'd still be talking about that shit on the news if it'd went down like that.
word,i can see where your comin from..i just think Vick being a celebrity and caked up like a muh fucka has more to do with it than anything.