Author Topic: man people like these deserve to eat shit and die  (Read 300 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: man people like these deserve to eat shit and die
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »
Shit had me pretty shook when it happened.  Luckily I had some booze in my ride, so I took a couple sips to calm my nerves.  But it was crazy as fuck.
lmfao! +1

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 08:25:31 PM »
Shit had me pretty shook when it happened.  Luckily I had some booze in my ride, so I took a couple sips to calm my nerves.  But it was crazy as fuck.
lmfao! +1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 09:55:33 AM »
The dude on the motorcycle is just as much to blame.  From the looks of the video it looks like a regular side street, why the fuck is he flying like that.  he could of ended up running over some innocent person crossing the street cuz he blew a stop sign.  Not saying the guy driving the car is innocent either... wtf you asshole pay attention.  And the people driving off are just sick fucks in general.  man the whole world is fucked, none of us deserve to live.

that second part of that last sentence was dumb as fuck...despite the fact that the motorcycle dude was speeding, it's not his fault. I'm willing to bet that a senior citizen was behind the wheel of the car considering the slowness that left turn was made at. I can seriously walk faster than they made that left turn...Also, you don't make left turns on double yellow lines. The motorcycle guy shouldn't have been speeding, but it's still not his fault... if you bash someone on a left turn, it's your fault, dude had right of way. Hope he's okay...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 10:08:31 AM »
The dude on the motorcycle is just as much to blame.  From the looks of the video it looks like a regular side street, why the fuck is he flying like that.  he could of ended up running over some innocent person crossing the street cuz he blew a stop sign.  Not saying the guy driving the car is innocent either... wtf you asshole pay attention.  And the people driving off are just sick fucks in general.  man the whole world is fucked, none of us deserve to live.

that second part of that last sentence was dumb as fuck...despite the fact that the motorcycle dude was speeding, it's not his fault. I'm willing to bet that a senior citizen was behind the wheel of the car considering the slowness that left turn was made at. I can seriously walk faster than they made that left turn...Also, you don't make left turns on double yellow lines. The motorcycle guy shouldn't have been speeding, but it's still not his fault... if you bash someone on a left turn, it's your fault, dude had right of way. Hope he's okay...PeACe

exactly... preech on... shit was the drivers fault even if the rider was speeding... if a car was speeding through no one would have said much

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
Everyones fucked in the head in that scence LOL, accept for the people who ran to dudes aid lol, did that dude survive, anyone know?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 10:16:31 PM »
He is paralyzed from the neck down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 10:27:25 PM »
He is paralyzed from the neck down.

How do you know?

swangin and bangin