Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4292 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
and 1 mo thing...i dont care if u say oh i don't like MJ..i dont like his music...or he looks strange...its ok..your opinion!
but i hate it when yall say OH,HE IS A FREAK..WACKO and shit like that..don't do that!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 02:53:01 PM »
Yo yo yo yo recognize187....I'm a big fan too man, and I agree I don't think he touched those kids (alot of the things he DID do were inappropriate and I think that's what caused alot of hubbub but I don't think he straight raped any kids)

but the whole reason Styles started going off on YOU is cause you dissed him and his mom and stuff in defense of MJ. Now arguing is cool, and disagreeing is cool but don't diss him and his mom and expect him to listen to you, you know?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2007, 02:57:47 PM »
he don't know MJ...and he callin him a freak
i dont know styles and his mom and callin them a freak!

same shit  ;) ;)

so he can see how does it feel when seomeone calls u a freak!

and since i read his posts...i can say he is a freak...and i guess he got a lot from his parents the way he was raised...so i gess his mama is also a freak!

LOL.. :D

+ he started!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:01:06 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... particularly when you diss her lover...

yo recognise? does Michael call you his PYT?  :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2007, 03:02:17 PM »
sure..i'm his pyt tlc !  8)

i knew u was a freak..startin that gay shit again!

i hate people like you..ignorant people with full of money,that never had any problems...never strugle...think u know everythin!bustin jokes ,makin fun of others!!  u will get yours man...karma man!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:05:08 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »
i'm cool with both of you AND Michael. and with that, I'm out.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »
i'm cool with both of you AND Michael. and with that, I'm out.

-T

its all good man...im high right now so i got a lil emotional! and sice MJ is coming with his new album...i think its time to shut down tha haters!

peace

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2007, 03:41:45 PM »
Did not know he's dropping a new record, that's cool.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2007, 04:03:14 PM »
50 to 8 worldwide just shows the fall off even more...that is not a small drop...however...the majority of that has to be the non-american market where this creep still has adoring fans.

but hey.....if thats the kind of dude that you adore, then knock yourself out...

and T.... you are being very lenient with the whole "we don't know" stuff.... thats almost like saying that we don't know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa... :)

if you were familiar with the details of both cases you'd agree that his innocence is pretty obvious. I'm not gonna go into it, there were threads about that before.

as far as his sales go, thriller had 20 years to sell 50 mill and he did not drop from that to 8, he had albums in between which didn't sell what thriller did cause that's the damn best sold album ever.
fact remains, his last album proved he's still more than relevant, being up there with today's most sucessful artists. saying he's a non-factor (except for the bad publicity) is therefore a misjudgement.

Yeah, I agree.  Anybody that thinks Michael Jackson is a child molestor knows nothing about the cases and knows nothing about Child Molestors.  To molest a child is a pretty base primal deed, child molestors have simple minds that are easily understood and you can classify child molestors, you can spot one from a mile away because they have a pattern and they all do similar, base, simple immature (evil) things.  Take for instance the soccer coach who you find out later has molested 20 people on the team.  Michael Jackson has had 10 million kids come to his house and 3 have said he did something.  Come on.  that doesn't fit the mold of a child molester. 

Most telling is that Michael has been married twice, and divorced twice.  Both ex-wives have went on record saying that he's not a child molestor, just an asshole.  If his own ex-wife doesn't think he did it, then chances are there's no way he did it because they're both just LOOKING for a reason to talk shit about him. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
all good T.... I a just having fun bombing on this fruitloop....lol...

tsk tsk at a grown man catching feelings over michael jackson... ha ha ha ha ha...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2007, 06:31:02 PM »
^ its only the ultimate hustle when kids sleep in your bed admittingly..... that alone right there puts a person in the weird freaky kiddie touching category...
^ its only the ultimate hustle when kids sleep in your bed admittingly..... that alone right there puts a person in the weird freaky kiddie touching category...

well all I'm saying is we don't know what really went down.

-T

at the end of the day the guy stood trial and was found not guilty
And there you go.

Plus if you followed the case, it was all a hot minute pointless mess.

Like the kidd said MJ forums are packed wit fans, girls to the max, way over 30,000 heads. People can criticize Michael Jackson for days but that doesn't take away from his talent or what he does for the world itself. What was it like he donated more than 50 million dollars to charity over the years. I'm sure it's madd more now, how the hell you gonna disrespect that it. He's got love for everybody, love for life, spreading from human life itself to nature. Dude's got a heart and a soul full of fuckin' talent. He's fuckin' on top of the world as far as music, of course dude's gonna be brought up in every lil bullshit thang. But you can't deny his talent, like, at all.

And Tangibility, you ever found the Michael Jackson song Biggie sampled??

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »
i don't agree with you guys and in my eyes there is more than enough to find him guilty.... plus there was alot hidden in the settlements... however having kids sleep in his bed is creepy enough and if you guys don't find that hideous than I don't know what to say about you all....

nevertheless.... at least you guys didn't get sore assed like that other dude did and kept it cool. I can at least respect that... I find your behavior strange ...but I can respect it.

Soopahigh

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 04:13:27 AM »
i gotta agree with styles about MJ
No need to catch feelings !

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2007, 06:09:29 AM »
once again!! mike sleept on tha flloor in tha sleeping bag!!! not with tha kid!kid was in bed...
he has his own children!!!3 of them....!!!!
how can u find him guilty when there was no evidence ! OMG...and the same guy tom sneddon failed in 93 and failed again...michael did a song against him called DS on history album!and that family had the history of lies!! its all about gettin money from MJ..and racism..all connected with sony and tomy motola!! u dont know tha facts and tha truth!!! michael was framed...even a blind kid can see this!!! just coz he helped kids and all don't make him a pedophile!!!michael is an easy target 4 sure,but he is innocent!! do u think he would molest that kid and then put him live on tv in his interview?????WTF, OMG!
mike been around kids since he was a kid..and never stopped...coz they act normal,they dont see him as a big star and scream ang go all crazy,he can talk normal with them,and they are innocent and tell the truth..same way he likes animals..the don't judge u!the love for children is pure and innocent!!
+ adults let him down,kids never let him down!

some people are stupid 4 real! styles just coz u are a pedophile and u like that gay shit doesn't mean michael is the same!

and u can say what u want...mike is free as a bird...there was no evidence...so u can say he guilty,but if u at least know a little bit about mike,u can see he is innocent!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:22:45 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2007, 08:21:37 AM »
LMAO.... still crying over your butt buddy getting dissed you pussy? Go back to wacking off over that wacko...