Author Topic: Mary-Kate Olsen is Pregnant?  (Read 1153 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mary-Kate Olsen is Pregnant?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 09:40:03 PM »
^^^ Hot damn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »
topanga would definately get the cock. she's got a thick booty too if i'm not mistaken.

amen.. she needs to get back on to the screen.. maybe a petition is in order?

She's been doing some weight loss commercials and low budget films...She's currently workin on an animated project, in which she provides the voice for one of the characters...That's about it, though. I saw a commercial where she said she lost weight to revive her film career, so I'm guessing she's tryna be a major actress...PeACe

Its usualy never good news if youre a teen actor on a sit com. Look at the cast form full house or even fresh prince i could name others but those are the ones i wacthed and know about

Yea, it's called type-cast...But that was a bad example.

"Full House" had the Olsen Twins, who were pretty famous A-list celebrities and "Fresh Prince" had Will Smith, who, as we all know, became HUGE...PeACe

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
topanga would definately get the cock. she's got a thick booty too if i'm not mistaken.

amen.. she needs to get back on to the screen.. maybe a petition is in order?

yeah but besdes Will, the rest of the cast dint do anything significant

dont come at me with Alfonso doing in teh house please lol

She's been doing some weight loss commercials and low budget films...She's currently workin on an animated project, in which she provides the voice for one of the characters...That's about it, though. I saw a commercial where she said she lost weight to revive her film career, so I'm guessing she's tryna be a major actress...PeACe

Its usualy never good news if youre a teen actor on a sit com. Look at the cast form full house or even fresh prince i could name others but those are the ones i wacthed and know about

Yea, it's called type-cast...But that was a bad example.

"Full House" had the Olsen Twins, who were pretty famous A-list celebrities and "Fresh Prince" had Will Smith, who, as we all know, became HUGE...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 12:05:21 PM »
yeah but besdes Will, the rest of the cast dint do anything significant

dont come at me with Alfonso doing in teh house please lol

^^I'm just saying, at that rate, 1 character per sitcom blows up. In "Boy Meets World's" case, it could be Topanga...PeACe

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 05:48:36 PM »
If Mary-Kate ever had a baby, the infant child would still weigh more than bitch!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 05:55:55 PM »
Damn, She told me she was on the pill - what a bitch!

Anyway, I've seen t shirts with "I fucked the Olsen twins - Before they got famous!" prints
looooooooooool ;D

kemizt

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 08:51:07 PM »
some of you dudes are crazy...i would easily fuck both of them..if they had more meat on them they would be hott as hell

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 01:05:47 AM »
some of you dudes are crazy...i would easily fuck both of them..if they had more meat on them they would be hott as hell

I agree. They're not bombshells, but they can be cute, and they're easily fuckable.