Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Tests  (Read 1140 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Early Pregnancy Tests
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 03:49:45 PM »
When my girl was pregnant we couldn't find one that would work if you took it in less than 14 days. I got the most expensive test in the damn store too it was called first response or some shit like that. Boy was I popping valiums and smokin like Willie Nelson at that time. I know what your going through.

what do you mean less than 14 days?

like less than 14 days after the alleged-conception-sex? or less than 14 days before the period?

explain.

damn, I think I saw that 'first response' one. I guess the name shoulda told me LOL

ironically, I'm trying to not smoke herb till halloween

-T

After conception BUT hcg can show up in urine 10 days after so it might be wise for her to take the test in a day or 2 at the earliest.

I see, pretty much the closer to the usual-cycle time the more accurate the test results. damn you time! why must you always be posed against me?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
Been posted like 1000x but I still laugh everytime I see it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck</a>

Good for you though, I'd go crazy if I'd have a baby when I was 20. For me babys before the age of 30 is a no go.

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! That made my day sooo much  8) ;D ;D ;D

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 03:59:40 PM »
i've had that happen to me a couple of time sbefore... you become an expert at fucking conception and shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2007, 04:05:25 PM »
Been posted like 1000x but I still laugh everytime I see it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck</a>

Good for you though, I'd go crazy if I'd have a baby when I was 20. For me babys before the age of 30 is a no go.

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! That made my day sooo much  8) ;D ;D ;D

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what the fuck is in this clip? i still can't see that shit at work

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 04:09:06 PM »
it's one of those maury povich shows where they see if the dude is the child of the baby or not. and in this one mary reads off that Jerome is not the father of Elladonquisha's baby and she starts crying really hard while he busts out dance moves for 3 minutes like he was Usher or justin timberlake.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »
it's one of those maury povich shows where they see if the dude is the child of the baby or not. and in this one mary reads off that Jerome is not the father of Elladonquisha's baby and she starts crying really hard while he busts out dance moves for 3 minutes like he was Usher or justin timberlake.

LMAO

I've seen those
LMAO

oh god, that's good shit.

unfortunately I'm like the second dude this chick ever had sex with and she hasn't even banged anyone else since she got back to CA from AZ so no hope for me there.

and I say that with confidence because she's ridiculously sprung on me.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »

That's the video, if you can't see it you're fucked then for now.

You know those chat shows you find random couples go on to look stupid? One black chick slept with two black men, who's baby is it :o? Andrew, its NOT your baby! He dances like hell then lol with outkast music in the background, goes well with it too :D

*outkast music was edited in and all, you'll see*  ;D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
yikes. well it's like i always say to girls " once you pop, you can't stop"

anyways that's funny, i remember a while a go i had this friend who was a lesbian or so she said she was, and we were hanging out , she was fine as fuck but i never tried shit with her cuz i just figured she was straight up lezbo....but anyways one day we're sitting on my couch watching Clerk and she just jumps all over me , so anyways we start fucking and afterwards she's like, you're only the second guy i've been with.  so anyways a week goes by and she's saying she missed her period.....and she's in utah and can't come home to take preg. test til she gets back....so i'm freaking out for like 4 days straight.  so on the 5th day she writes me a tex...."you're off the hook"  and i write back "i know that but are you pregnant?!"  lol and she replies , " no no, not that, i'm not pregnant" ...i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, that shit was too much for me, i was still in HS and everthing i couldn't handle that pressure ,lol.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 04:42:32 PM »

anyways that's funny, i remember a while a go i had this friend who was a lesbian or so she said she was, and we were hanging out , she was fine as fuck but i never tried shit with her cuz i just figured she was straight up lezbo....but anyways one day we're sitting on my couch watching Clerk and she just jumps all over me , so anyways we start fucking and afterwards she's like, you're only the second guy i've been with.  so anyways a week goes by and she's saying she missed her period.....and she's in utah and can't come home to take preg. test til she gets back....so i'm freaking out for like 4 days straight.  so on the 5th day she writes me a tex...."you're off the hook"  and i write back "i know that but are you pregnant?!"  lol and she replies , " no no, not that, i'm not pregnant" ...i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, that shit was too much for me, i was still in HS and everthing i couldn't handle that pressure ,lol.

what do you mean once you pop? once you pop out a kid?

and what did you think she meant initially wheny you said 'you're off the hook'?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

BANANAS

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 05:19:24 PM »
yeah the hood way to do it is wait til the kid kicks........

hell that is the way i always found out,but ept is a good one and you can check earlier

congrats t

yeah im sure your kids are going to have a great future

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
This is some scary shit. We've all have our scares though. For the people making jokes and shit, they will probably go through it too. But be prepared for every possible outcome. It's going to be a stressful next couple of weeks for you. No matter whose opinion you get or what people tell you, you're still going to be worried about it. Just think of the worst possible situation that can happen. That way anything less is a relief.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 05:27:36 PM »

what do you mean once you pop? once you pop out a kid?

and what did you think she meant initially wheny you said 'you're off the hook'?

-T

once they pop that cherry

and i thought she meant i was off the hook like....i'm the shit or mas chingon....but she meant i'm off the hook from her . lol

The Watcher

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 05:41:26 PM »
good luck

i've been through this with my wife and it was pretty nerve wrecking. she just waited until it was around that time of the month for her then did the test, turns out it was a false alarm!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
Let me speak on a few things:

yeah the hood way to do it is wait til the kid kicks........

hell that is the way i always found out,but ept is a good one and you can check earlier

congrats t

This comin from a 300 lb broad who rolls around in wheelchairs, is hella fucked up on medication, has a website dedicated to Angels, Disney Characters, and Eazy E, AND THIS BITCH IS REPRODUCING?!?  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

1) LMFAO @ this crackhead sayin congrats. 
2) That Maury clip was some of the funniest shit I seen in a long ass time.
3) Did you bust in this broad?  If not, you prolly ain't even need to trip another minute.
4) I've had several broads pull this shit on me.  It's a fucked up game they play to get attention and shit.  Keep ya distance from this broad.  Every bitch on planet fucking earth is crazy.  Real shit, write it down. 
5) I'd say it's like 90% chance that ain't shit happenin. 
6) When this is over and you realized she ain't pregnant LEARN FROM THE SHIT. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 10:10:12 PM »
Yo, T, I'm like 99.9% sure that bitch isn't pregnant based on your description, dawg...First of all, bitches aren't really fertile right before and right after their period...and the fact that she was bleeding more means her period didn't even completely end to begin with. Don't trip, homie...Blaze a fat one up!...on Halloween, I guess.