Author Topic: Top 5 Kurupt solo  (Read 779 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Top 5 Kurupt solo
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »
too bad kurupt fell off the face of the earth

RIP Kurupt the kingpin :'(
Kurupt the Kingpin may be dead but Kurupt Young Gotti is alive and Kicking 8)

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 11:05:52 AM »

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Hmmm OK  :laugh:   :laugh:    :laugh:    :laugh:     :laugh:

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »
New York New York  ;D
word

and Started.He tears those 2 songs up real bad.I would rank them amongst the finest hip-hop performances

Well if you can use Dogg Pound songs in the thread I would say Got My Mind Made Up also on my list. That verse was out of this world.
Talking about that song, I gotta say Daz's verse is also fuckin INSANE man  :o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
Daz' verse was as good as anybody's on Got My Mind Made Up but what was up with the vocals, they needed to be etiher turned up or Daz was munchin on some m&m's while recording it

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 11:24:10 AM »
New York New York  ;D
word

and Started.He tears those 2 songs up real bad.I would rank them amongst the finest hip-hop performances

Well if you can use Dogg Pound songs in the thread I would say Got My Mind Made Up also on my list. That verse was out of this world.
Talking about that song, I gotta say Daz's verse is also fuckin INSANE man  :o

Yeah I always refer to that song to show that west coast mcs can be just as lyrical as east coast.

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »
Daz' verse was as good as anybody's on Got My Mind Made Up but what was up with the vocals, they needed to be etiher turned up or Daz was munchin on some m&m's while recording it

I think he was doing more off a smoother flow on that, but yeah his vocals did seem to sound lower than everyone else. Maybe he meant to record it that way.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
I think he meant to record it that way and it cames off real dope, although I kinda have a hard time understanding some of his lines without the lyrics in front of me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 11:41:02 AM »
I think he meant to record it that way and it cames off real dope, although I kinda have a hard time understanding some of his lines without the lyrics in front of me

Daz back in the day would rap slow, fast, rasta, whisper, whatever. Now he has that same flow on tracks but back then he would rock anything.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »

Daz back in the day would rap slow, fast, rasta, whisper, whatever. Now he has that same flow on tracks but back then he would rock anything.

thats why he used to be my favourite artist back in the day
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 12:51:53 PM »

thats why he used to be my favourite artist back in the day

Yeah, his flow on "The Chronic" was soooo goddaamn dope...

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 02:38:30 PM »
Daz flow was dope on Doggy Dogg World as well
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »

props, Kurupt Young Gotti muthafucka Now Wut ;D

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »

props, Kurupt Young Gotti muthafucka Now Wut ;D
Daz flow was dope on Doggy Dogg World as well
Daz flow was dope on RAW as well

Hell Yea! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »

word to that

IKnowEverything

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
I like Streetz Iz A Mutha and Same Day Different Shit the best.