Author Topic: Top 5 Kurupt solo  (Read 776 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Top 5 Kurupt solo
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »
I like Streetz Iz A Mutha and Same Day Different Shit the best.

2 DOPE ass albums Dogg!

I Loved Same Day Different Shit all the way through.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 06:37:55 PM »

It's A Set Up
Locc'd Out Hood
Game
We Can Freak It
On Onsite

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 07:08:45 PM »
Kurupt's Gangsta Shit!!
These are some of my Fav's to ride too.

"Can't Let That Slide" - Kuruption!
"C-Walk" - Kuruption!
"Callin' Out Names" - Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha
"Throw Back Muzic" - Against The Grain
"Behind the walls" - Oz soundtrack

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »
Wow, thats a tough one.

I will go with:

Scrape Thru Tha Hood
Make That Ass Shake
Accessories (Nina Breeda)
I Get High 2
I did It

2003-2005
Speak On It
Throw Back Muzik '86
It's A Wrap
I didnt Change
Final Testament
No Vaseline 2

Now Whut  (not completly solo but almost)
Thats Gangsta Shit  (not completly solo but almost)
Double Up again
On, Onsite
Just Don't Give A Fuck (not completly solo but almost)

Your Gyrl Friend (not completly solo but almost)
Trylogy

Game
Its a set Up
Fresh (not completly solo but almost)

1994-1997
Started
Loc'd Out Hood
NY NY (not completly solo but almost)

Okay, I picked about 24 tracks but If I have to choose just 5 Kurupt solo tracks
I will go with:

2006 Accessories (Nina Breeda)
2006 Scrape Thru Tha Hood
2005 No Vaseline 2
2003 I Didnt Change
1996 Loc'd Out Hood

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:41:17 AM »
Gangstas Pt 2, his verse on Hi-Tek's joint and Accessories were 2 of the dopest tracks I heard from Kurupt last year. This year I like his verse on Blaze It Up, he killed that shit. Where U From is crazy too.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »
Gangstas Pt 2, his verse on Hi-Tek's joint and Accessories were 2 of the dopest tracks I heard from Kurupt last year. This year I like his verse on Blaze It Up, he killed that shit. Where U From is crazy too.

Any chance you could hook up that joint with Hi-Tek? 8)

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »

Yeah give me a minute to find my copy and I will post it.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 11:47:00 AM »
Wow, thats a tough one.

I will go with:

Scrape Thru Tha Hood
Make That Ass Shake
Accessories (Nina Breeda)
I Get High 2
I did It

2003-2005
Speak On It
Throw Back Muzik '86
It's A Wrap
I didnt Change
Final Testament
No Vaseline 2

Now Whut  (not completly solo but almost)
Thats Gangsta Shit  (not completly solo but almost)
Double Up again
On, Onsite
Just Don't Give A Fuck (not completly solo but almost)

Your Gyrl Friend (not completly solo but almost)
Trylogy

Game
Its a set Up
Fresh (not completly solo but almost)

1994-1997
Started
Loc'd Out Hood
NY NY (not completly solo but almost)

Okay, I picked about 24 tracks but If I have to choose just 5 Kurupt solo tracks
I will go with:

2006 Accessories (Nina Breeda)
2006 Scrape Thru Tha Hood
2005 No Vaseline 2
2003 I Didnt Change
1996 Loc'd Out Hood

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

damn homie you go the years down too props on that, that's a great list

I still think he was very hit or miss on Dogg Chit but those 2 track he sure did rip them, I guess I'm overly critical of Kurupt because I think the general consensus was that he was consistently dope on Dogg Chit

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »
Yeah I actually thought he was more consistent on SDDS but Dogg Chit had some bangers on there.

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 01:20:24 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=154425.0

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=154425.0

Props Dogg! 8)

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2007, 05:29:42 PM »
Have you heard that track called " puffin on blunts and tanqueray " ? It's Rage, Daz and Kurupt, doin what sounds like freestyling.. And Kurupt kills it, it's just mindblowing

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »
Have you heard that track called " puffin on blunts and tanqueray " ? It's Rage, Daz and Kurupt, doin what sounds like freestyling.. And Kurupt kills it, it's just mindblowing

props on that one, yeah not a Kurupt solo but it was on the b-side of the Dre Day single produced by Glove, I remember Dre giving credit to him I think during the track but I'm not sure, and it is a freestyle and Kurupt does kill it

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 09:44:45 AM »

props on that one, yeah not a Kurupt solo but it was on the b-side of the Dre Day single produced by Glove, I remember Dre giving credit to him I think during the track but I'm not sure, and it is a freestyle and Kurupt does kill it

Dope ass track.

Kurupt totaly KILLS it!

His early style was just SO Raw and Wicked! 8)

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 09:53:14 AM »

Dope ass track.

Kurupt totaly KILLS it!

His early style was just SO Raw and Wicked! 8)

yeah he kills it, just listened to Against Tha Grain yesterday and while lyrically he doesn't spit the fire he did back then his delivery on that album was something viscious kinda reminded me of the way he spit on this and The Chronic