Author Topic: Blunt Wraps fuckin suck  (Read 328 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Blunt Wraps fuckin suck
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 01:01:16 PM »
when it really comes down to it. Nothing fucks you up like a bong. And im not talking about filling the bowl and passing it around, im talking filling the bowl and pulling that cherry through in one hit.  8)

I dunno about that...Water in the bong filters THC. If I took every hit from a blunt to its maximum potential, I'd get way more fucked up.

not when you smoke out of a quality piece. i love blunts, and will smoke em all day, but if i really want to get lifted, i fuck with my $400 3 foot version of this bong. top of the line piece.

That shit is bangin'.  I gotta get me one...or two.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »
when it really comes down to it. Nothing fucks you up like a bong. And im not talking about filling the bowl and passing it around, im talking filling the bowl and pulling that cherry through in one hit.  8)

I dunno about that...Water in the bong filters THC. If I took every hit from a blunt to its maximum potential, I'd get way more fucked up.

not when you smoke out of a quality piece. i love blunts, and will smoke em all day, but if i really want to get lifted, i fuck with my $400 3 foot version of this bong. top of the line piece.

that shit looks niiiiice, but i cant see myself spending 400 on a bong tho...maybe later in life, but right now, theres a lot more i can do with 400. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »

water in a bong filters out THC no matter which way you slice it up

ill take a grape swish or philli any day of the week over a wrap, unless, like dude said, im rollin a 8th or somehting, and even then, just get the XL haha...but all in all ill take a pipe over a blunt.

yo nik, what u know bout kush? lol  im a connoisseur of kush...heres some that ive recently (2007) tried...

og, bubba, purple, sugar kush, kb, pre 98, afghan, hindu, master, pure, orange, cali, bc, strawberry, diamond, bubba bomb, lavender, grape, afghan mango, 510 og, cotton candy and thunder.

i gotta say, the best so far have been diamond, 510 and thunder.

Nice...but just so you know, OG doesn't have any true kush lineage in it.

no shit? it sure smells and tastes like kush...  do you know what the parents are?  i have no clue, and its something i always wondered about...

Yea, it originates from the Chem Dawg and Sour Diesel family tree...If you ever tried those strains, you'd see the similarities.

oh yeah, i know all about chemdawg and sour diesel and how sour diesel came about, but i didnt know that og kush and chemdawg were related.  good to know.

btw, you might know this, do you know what the parents of super sour diesel are? i know, obviously, sour diesel, but im wondering what it was crossed with, because it didnt smell a whole lot like diesel, smelled a little sweeter...but the effect was a whole lot stronger than regular sour diesel...sd is easily my favorite sativa (i prefer indicas, rarely smoke pure sativas) but this super sour diesel was BOMB AS FUCK, and it instantly become one of my favorites, not just sativas, but weed in general after just a dub of it lmao.

Super Sour Diesel is Super Silver Haze X Sour Diesel...Super Silver Haze is a fire ass sativa...I love that shit, maybe even more than Sour Diesel...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:52:27 PM by Now_I_Know »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »
man i could burn blunts all day. try burning bongs all day man that shit tires you out. Where im from, we dont even burn anything else but bongs/zongs. But now that im in barrie for school, whole different deal. People here lovin the L pape spliffs. But when it comes down to it You definately get higher off bongs man. trust  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »
man i could burn blunts all day. try burning bongs all day man that shit tires you out. Where im from, we dont even burn anything else but bongs/zongs. But now that im in barrie for school, whole different deal. People here lovin the L pape spliffs. But when it comes down to it You definately get higher off bongs man. trust  8)

LOL...You burn out more on bongs, so that's a good thing? And I've NEVER heard that bongs burn you out more, if anything, bongs give off a smoother high...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 02:15:03 PM »
im not really a blunt man. Zig zags is my shit

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »

LOL...You burn out more on bongs, so that's a good thing? And I've NEVER heard that bongs burn you out more, if anything, bongs give off a smoother high...

haha you obviously dont know what your talking bout man. I bet you havent smoked a bong by the way your talking. Its not nessessarily a good thing to burn out, but u will if you smoke enough outta a bong, one hitters none of that pussy pass it around bullshit. 

Bongs = Less weed, better buzz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »

haha you obviously dont know what your talking bout man. I bet you havent smoked a bong by the way your talking. Its not nessessarily a good thing to burn out, but u will if you smoke enough outta a bong, one hitters none of that pussy pass it around bullshit. 

Bongs = Less weed, better buzz

Yea, I've never smoked a bong. ::) LOL...some of you cats are funny.

We Fly High

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2007, 03:04:10 PM »
believe what you want. 3rd place Best Invention at High Times Cannabis Cup says otherwise.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

We Fly High

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
Roors are good too, but they copied the PHX perc design, and the pull on the Roor percs takes a little bit more time to clear (although everyone copied roor on the glass on glass joints)..

but i'm looking to retire my ph(x) soon and getting a 2 foot quad perc Roor. it might set me back like $500 haha.