Author Topic: Tom Brady Is God  (Read 713 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Tom Brady Is God
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 07:23:53 AM »
shit now you see what Payton Manning has been doing with the weapons he had at WR and his offensive line, imagine if Brady had Moss and Stallworth all those years

Manning, through extreme practice and a perfect touch, creates amazing WRs. Every time a WR gets injured the next guy comes in and the passing game doesn't lose a step. Harison goes out and Gonzalez comes right in and makes the same kind of plays. Stokely goes out and Clark comes in and plays like a star. Brady needs open man running slats or being wide open and a play caller that wants to give Brady big stats. Manning has been throwing his team down the field and then letting a lot of balls get run in. And shitty pass defense after the catch has let a lot of Pat WRs  run in for TD that never should have been TDs.

The Pats are the best team in the NFL. The difference is that if they had Manning indsrtead of Brady they'd be going on their 6th Superbowl riight now not their 4th. And if Indy had Brady all these years they'd be nowhere ever. Look at Brady's shitty throws all game. He tried twice to do the over the shoulder toss down field knowing he usually throws short he threw it 5 yards too long. Then that almost TD to Moss that went too far to the right Moss had to reach and couldn't get both feet in properly.

Who have they beaten so far? The Jets suck. The Chargers were a shell of their former selves when they played the Pats. Buffalo. Cincinatti. Cleveland. And a Dallas that came off a squeaky Monday Nighter.

In a few weeks they got The Colts, the Ravens, the Steelers, and the Eagles (who still have a good D). If NE can run right through those teams with 30 points a game we'll talk. But once someone figures them out, and I hope it's Miami next week, it'll be a rough road ahead.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 09:01:18 AM »
shit now you see what Payton Manning has been doing with the weapons he had at WR and his offensive line, imagine if Brady had Moss and Stallworth all those years

Manning, through extreme practice and a perfect touch, creates amazing WRs. Every time a WR gets injured the next guy comes in and the passing game doesn't lose a step. Harison goes out and Gonzalez comes right in and makes the same kind of plays. Stokely goes out and Clark comes in and plays like a star. Brady needs open man running slats or being wide open and a play caller that wants to give Brady big stats. Manning has been throwing his team down the field and then letting a lot of balls get run in. And shitty pass defense after the catch has let a lot of Pat WRs  run in for TD that never should have been TDs.

The Pats are the best team in the NFL. The difference is that if they had Manning indsrtead of Brady they'd be going on their 6th Superbowl riight now not their 4th. And if Indy had Brady all these years they'd be nowhere ever. Look at Brady's shitty throws all game. He tried twice to do the over the shoulder toss down field knowing he usually throws short he threw it 5 yards too long. Then that almost TD to Moss that went too far to the right Moss had to reach and couldn't get both feet in properly.

Who have they beaten so far? The Jets suck. The Chargers were a shell of their former selves when they played the Pats. Buffalo. Cincinatti. Cleveland. And a Dallas that came off a squeaky Monday Nighter.

In a few weeks they got The Colts, the Ravens, the Steelers, and the Eagles (who still have a good D). If NE can run right through those teams with 30 points a game we'll talk. But once someone figures them out, and I hope it's Miami next week, it'll be a rough road ahead.

not trying to diss you but you sound like a Peyton fanboy

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »

I wouldn't consider that an insult. It took me a couple years to jump on the Manning wagon but watching him play with the skill he has the comparison isn't even close in my eyes. Brady isn't even the MVP of his team right now. Any starting QB could put up great numbers with 6 seconds in the pocket and wide open men in the field. Has BRady ever performed well when real pressure is on him? can he do a whole game with three step drops because any longer equals a sack. He's been under pressure before in his career but every time he's looked like a chump, not champ. You take Randy Moss off that team right now and suddenly guys won't get quite so open, and once someone figures out how to penetrate that O-line not even Randy Moss will make the difference.

Remember when the Colts seemed unbeatable two years back and then San Diego beat them the way they did. The Steeler's used the same game plan and took it to the Colts. But they had Manning to keepit close and the Colts still almost won. If Dungy figures out how to shut down the NE offense and Peyton's on the other side, Brady's in trouble.

I'm hoping Ray Lewis is already studying the right tapes because I think he can figure out how to shake that line. That knowledge can then spread around the NFL.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »

I wouldn't consider that an insult. It took me a couple years to jump on the Manning wagon but watching him play with the skill he has the comparison isn't even close in my eyes. Brady isn't even the MVP of his team right now. Any starting QB could put up great numbers with 6 seconds in the pocket and wide open men in the field. Has BRady ever performed well when real pressure is on him? can he do a whole game with three step drops because any longer equals a sack. He's been under pressure before in his career but every time he's looked like a chump, not champ. You take Randy Moss off that team right now and suddenly guys won't get quite so open, and once someone figures out how to penetrate that O-line not even Randy Moss will make the difference.

Remember when the Colts seemed unbeatable two years back and then San Diego beat them the way they did. The Steeler's used the same game plan and took it to the Colts. But they had Manning to keepit close and the Colts still almost won. If Dungy figures out how to shut down the NE offense and Peyton's on the other side, Brady's in trouble.

I'm hoping Ray Lewis is already studying the right tapes because I think he can figure out how to shake that line. That knowledge can then spread around the NFL.

you make some good points and you sound like you know your shit, that Patriots/Colts game is gonna be very interesting after what happened last year

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 03:39:39 PM »
Packers will take care of the Cowboys in 2 months :)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »
Packers will take care of the Cowboys in 2 months :)

yeah right

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
tom brady is a better qb than montana and has had less talent than montana
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 04:48:57 PM »
tom brady is a better qb than montana and has had less talent than montana

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 04:55:01 PM »
brady has had a shitty running game and has had to deal wit new wide recievers every year. instead of typing hahahaha like an idiot why dont u tell why montana is better than brady

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 09:33:11 PM »
brady has had a shitty running game and has had to deal wit new wide recievers every year. instead of typing hahahaha like an idiot why dont u tell why montana is better than brady

I've seen Joe really perform when the pressure was and the line broke down. I've never seen Brady do that. I think Joe is better at making time when he needs to. They're pretty close on every thing else.

I like Brady. I think he's good. I just know his team and game plan are a lot better than he is. I really do belive that if Brady went out today and Bledsoe came in they'd have just as good a chance at going perfect 16 for 16 as they do now. Bledsoe sucks when the pocket brakes, but give him 6 seconds and he'll perform.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »
brady led the pats plenty of times in the 4th and won the games on a vinateri field goal. ie FUCK RULE and in the super bowl against the rams. Montana is a great qb but if people on here are gonna start comparing Kobe to Jordan than why not Brady and Montana. the 49ers during the montana years always had a good defense awesome wideouts rice and taylor. good running game wit tom rathman blocking and brent jones. i dont think brady has had a comparable team until now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:47:32 AM by Bay Area Jat »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 08:08:35 AM »
brady led the pats plenty of times in the 4th and won the games on a vinateri field goal. ie FUCK RULE and in the super bowl against the rams. Montana is a great qb but if people on here are gonna start comparing Kobe to Jordan than why not Brady and Montana. the 49ers during the montana years always had a good defense awesome wideouts rice and taylor. good running game wit tom rathman blocking and brent jones. i dont think brady has had a comparable until now.

Brady was the QB when the Pats went down field but I've never seen him do it when the line broke down. Brady gets the credit because he's the QB. The Oline always gets overlooked no matter who the QB is, but Brady never had dto deal with an o-line that Manning had to deal with against the Steelers two years ago in the playoffs.

I'm not even saying it's ridiculous to compare Brady and Montana. I'm just saying Brady has more to prove. The first couple years the 9ers weren't as good as the last couple years, and Montana did great in KC too. What if the system breaks dfown next season and Brady starts to suck for the rest of his career. I've always said that if Brady was drafted by Buffalo instead of New England we wouldn't even know his name right now.

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 11:45:04 AM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
This year's patriots is the best team I've seen in YEARS.