Author Topic: What you guys think about this chip?  (Read 227 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What you guys think about this chip?
« on: October 15, 2007, 09:11:21 AM »
Do you guys think it could be beneficial and good side to it?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAI2-_hnFH0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MAI2-_hnFH0</a>

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What you guys think about this chip?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »
I don't like this type of stuff in general. To me all of this is on some potential MK Ultra shit. Next thing you know they use those chips to track people down for statistics and shit. I fear the days when it will be normal to have those types of shits implented. I am one of those people who have really old parents for their age, and I would rather die than put a chip under my dad's skin.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
The plan is to have every human being on earth implanted with one of those chips.

It is a means of total control.  All information about us would be stored within that chip not just medical info. 

Since we are moving towards a cashless society, slowly but surely, money will be inside that chip as well (digital dough) and if you piss someone off than a main computer system can shut you down, literally making it impossible to live.

I've also heard this kind of chip can control one's emotions (anger, fear, love, hate, etc.)

This is VERY bad for the world and it's citizens but fortunately lab rats recently implanted with these chips ended up with cancer or something like that and the stock of Verichip plummeted.

It's also fucked up how they are giving away free chips to Alzheimer's patients when the cause of the disease is things like MSG, aspartame and the use of mercury in the vaccinations they try to shove down our throat.  And, of course, the FDA is involved in all of the above.

Unknown White Male

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:02:22 PM »
if it was featured as helpful on fox news than no i think its bad

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
if it was featured as helpful on fox news than no i think its bad
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
if they implement this i will not take this. Read revelations and the mark of the beast.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »
if they implement this i will not take this. Read revelations and the mark of the beast.
Yeah I was actually reading it the other day. Pretty interesting how things are starting to unfold

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 07:03:12 PM »
it makes sense for dogs and people with the memory loss. Think about what the chip actually does though, it just stores a few medical records about you, it dosn't allow you the exclusive right to buy and sell. Although I wouldnt be me if I didnt have my paranoia, so im wary of how this may develop in the future...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 07:21:17 PM »
if a chip is implanted in every human being than it is already the apocolypse isnt it? mark of the devil, cant buy or sell with out it? arnt they making a card to buy shit with n it has a micro cdhip in it?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »
666 in Biblical paranoia.

According to Aaron Russo, the Rockefeller's task is to implant one in every human. There were some articles on particle sized RFID chips that are even smaller than the Rice Grain sized variety.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
I'd shoot myself in the head (right after taking some fuckers down with me) before having any type of chip in me.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 02:23:07 AM »

Amen to that, I can't believe there are so many people still willing to serve the system when the system is so evil. The level and scope of brainwashing which has occurred in the last decade or so is absolutely unparalelled. Oh and I am glad you raised the issue of deadly vaccines laconic, i want everyone to read this article http://southerncrossreview.org/41/kennedy.htm it will send a shiver down your spine and what's more this is what has been declassified!  :'(
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 02:44:08 AM by virtuoso »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 06:34:26 PM »
While I agree that in the case of elderly people this kinda makes sense, I don't see why they can't just carry a little card or paper with their medical history in their wallet. No doubt this is gonna get bigger, and that means a whole lot of protests and riots, i would hope
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)