Author Topic: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...  (Read 1910 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...
« on: October 16, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
As Laker fans, we've always rivaled what the Celtics stood for... but in recent years, it was hard to hate on the Celtics, with them being a struggling young team, and the Laker franchise being lightyears ahead ever since Bird left. In fact, I actually LIKED the Paul Pierce led Celtics for some time, and felt for them/wanted to see them succeed. I didn't see any more Boston Celtic in the Boston Celtics. But I was blind... Now, I can't wait to see them lose again. The anticipation to watch KG regret not asking to play for the Lakers, his decision to avoid pushing his front office to send him to LA, alongside the greatest player in the league on the greatest franchise of all time. What a big mistake...The Celtics are an evil franchise, Celtic pride is ultimately what got KG in Boston to begin with (Ainge and McHale's Celtic connection)...FUCK BOSTON. KG, you will WISH that you shined in purple & gold instead of green by the time your career is done...PeACe

Doggystylin

Re: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 10:12:05 AM »
damn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »
^You agree, don't you, Doggy? I mean, as Laker fans, it's gotta be FUCK the Celtics, all day, every day. Especially now.

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:32:37 AM »
lol if i were you i'd feel the same

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
KG didn't want to go a team with a shitty front office.  Can you blame him?  Their star player wants out.

But keep on keeping on with your hate for Boston, it's what's right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »
^^LMAO. He didn't wanna go to team with shitty FO, so he went to Boston? AHAHAHAHAH....Check Jery Buss' tracking record. The winningest owner in the league. Yes, KG made a very dumb mistake, and I do blame him. Soon enough, he'll see it himself...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »
Boston ain't winning a title anyways ... a real LA fan acts the same as Nicholson ...   ;D apparently he didn't want a single person with a Celtic jersey on "stage" (or whatever you name it ) when he was acting in "the Departed"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »
Like Phil said...

"Where did he get his information from?  What does his statement mean? Does he even know our organization? ... I don't think anybody has a better winning record as an owner than Jerry Buss ... He doesn't want to win? I just kind of brush that off as not understanding the situation."

-Phil Jackson on Kevin Garnett

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 11:43:58 AM »
As a die hard Raider and A's fan i really hate boston. You guys should already know why. It still hurts to talk to about it
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
even eminem hates boston, he made a song called boston bitch

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 12:48:41 PM »
that'll suck if the celtics win another championship.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 02:55:21 PM »
Guess KG would rather have a shot at making the finals rather playing for the "greatest franchise of all time, alongside the greatest player in the league...blah blah....blah blah...." lol

1st place in the East > 7th in the West. Maybe thats how he sees it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 02:59:18 PM »
playing with paul peirce AND ray allen or playing with kobe and ______

like KG said when he heard ray allen had gone to the celtics it directed his attention that way.

also i'd like to add that many consider the celtics the nba's greatest franchise.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »
also i'd like to add that many consider the celtics the nba's greatest franchise.

thats only if you go off championships though...

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »
Yeah that puts me in a tough position. See Paul Pierce is my 2nd favorite player and has been since his rookie season so I want to see him win. But Celtic fans are pissing me off. As soon as they signed KG they were all over sports message boards laughing at how bad the Lakers suck. Overnight success is a a muthafucka. I'm just waiting for that Len Bias curse to kick in.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"