Author Topic: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...  (Read 1912 times)

SGV

Re: I have a renewed HATRED for Boston...
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2007, 04:43:19 PM »
The ol' "You don't follow b-ball" line... Ah NIK. He never gets tired of recycling the same bs. You lost and so did the Lakers. Womp Womp!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »
all i got to say is i can't wait to move out players and get new ones in so we can start winning championships again.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2007, 10:00:11 PM »
...and when the Lakers are a hot team this year, you wont be able to root for them.

The truth is, BabyG, you're just a dumbass...Nothing gets across to you, which is why I have to keep repeating myself. Kobe requested a trade because the front office lied to him and gave a shit less about his and Phil Jackson's input regarding trades/signings...That doesn't mean the team we have now is no good...Please try using your common sense, BabyG...When the Lakers start winning, you will be the one who will have to eat your words. If the Lakers suck, then I guess I'd be proven wrong. But at least no one will be able to say I was a prideless doubter...PeACe

I root for them no matter what dickhead. I just don't live in this fantasy world where the Lakers are the best team every year. Take Phil Jackson & Kobe away and this team has a guaranteed slot in the lottery every year. Thats not a good team. Thats a HOF coach and a top 10 player of all time carrying a load of scrubs to the first round every year.

Take Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant away? LMAO. Do you even listen to yourself?...seriously, now. When did I say the Lakers were the best team? All I've been saying is that they can be on par with "top" teams from the west, like the Rockets, Jazz, Nuggets, and even the Mavs and Suns... and when we defeat those teams this year, I'll bring this thread back up and laugh in your bitch-made face. Take Phil Jackson and Jordan away from the 90's Bulls, and they would also suck...Take Hakeem and Rudy-T from the 95 Rockets, and they would suck. How 'bout removing Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich from the Spurs? Sure champions, huh? I understand that it's hard to make sense when you have no pride...keep that head down, faithless...PeACe

SGV...resorting to your classic nutriding tactics when at loss for words wont detract from the fact that you don't follow basketball. LOL.

Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years. And its gonna come true any day now right?

It was true...VERY true, before the injury bug hit us...I went to game 1 of last years Laker season, and we came back from 19 down to smash on the Suns, WITH NO KOBE. The next game I went to, we beat Houston for the second time in two weeks, followed by a strong victory against the Mavs on January 7th, which I also happened to attend...What can I say, attending 3 consecutive Laker games like that must've made me a believer. If I see something with my own eyes, I should have no reason not to expect it again...PeACe

Man I don't give a fuck about 3 good games. We finished the season 42-40. Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

yea, lets just pretend like most of the starters didn't get injured and act like we suddenly just started sucking, huh?...lets also pretend like all those starters aren't back with a full recovery...lets ignore that we replaced Smush with Fisher. lets ignore that we addressed the point guard and veteran leadership issues...lets ignore that all the youngsters have 1 more valuable year of tri experience under Phil...lets ignore our pride like some Clipper fans, huh?...:grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
...and when the Lakers are a hot team this year, you wont be able to root for them.

The truth is, BabyG, you're just a dumbass...Nothing gets across to you, which is why I have to keep repeating myself. Kobe requested a trade because the front office lied to him and gave a shit less about his and Phil Jackson's input regarding trades/signings...That doesn't mean the team we have now is no good...Please try using your common sense, BabyG...When the Lakers start winning, you will be the one who will have to eat your words. If the Lakers suck, then I guess I'd be proven wrong. But at least no one will be able to say I was a prideless doubter...PeACe

I root for them no matter what dickhead. I just don't live in this fantasy world where the Lakers are the best team every year. Take Phil Jackson & Kobe away and this team has a guaranteed slot in the lottery every year. Thats not a good team. Thats a HOF coach and a top 10 player of all time carrying a load of scrubs to the first round every year.

Take Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant away? LMAO. Do you even listen to yourself?...seriously, now. When did I say the Lakers were the best team? All I've been saying is that they can be on par with "top" teams from the west, like the Rockets, Jazz, Nuggets, and even the Mavs and Suns... and when we defeat those teams this year, I'll bring this thread back up and laugh in your bitch-made face. Take Phil Jackson and Jordan away from the 90's Bulls, and they would also suck...Take Hakeem and Rudy-T from the 95 Rockets, and they would suck. How 'bout removing Tim Duncan and Greg Popovich from the Spurs? Sure champions, huh? I understand that it's hard to make sense when you have no pride...keep that head down, faithless...PeACe

SGV...resorting to your classic nutriding tactics when at loss for words wont detract from the fact that you don't follow basketball. LOL.

Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years. And its gonna come true any day now right?

It was true...VERY true, before the injury bug hit us...I went to game 1 of last years Laker season, and we came back from 19 down to smash on the Suns, WITH NO KOBE. The next game I went to, we beat Houston for the second time in two weeks, followed by a strong victory against the Mavs on January 7th, which I also happened to attend...What can I say, attending 3 consecutive Laker games like that must've made me a believer. If I see something with my own eyes, I should have no reason not to expect it again...PeACe

Man I don't give a fuck about 3 good games. We finished the season 42-40. Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

yea, lets just pretend like most of the starters didn't get injured and act like we suddenly just started sucking, huh?...lets also pretend like all those starters aren't back with a full recovery...lets ignore that we replaced Smush with Fisher. lets ignore that we addressed the point guard and veteran leadership issues...lets ignore that all the youngsters have 1 more valuable year of tri experience under Phil...lets ignore our pride like some Clipper fans, huh?...:grumpy:

Yeah, let's just pretend like we didn't play 15 of our first 20 games at home. Let's also pretend like Lamar Odom has ever averaged 20/10. Lets ignore the fact that we gave away Caron Butler for a well known waste of skin who can't catch a ball to save his life. Let's ignore the fact that we haven't made any real improvements over the past 3 summers. Let's ignore the fact that we're telling a top 10 player of all time to wait for a 19 year old kid who has Jonathan Bender written all over him to develop.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2007, 10:34:35 PM »

Yeah, let's just pretend like we didn't play 15 of our first 20 games at home. Let's also pretend like Lamar Odom has ever averaged 20/10. Lets ignore the fact that we gave away Caron Butler for a well known waste of skin who can't catch a ball to save his life. Let's ignore the fact that we haven't made any real improvements over the past 3 summers. Let's ignore the fact that we're telling a top 10 player of all time to wait for a 19 year old kid who has Jonathan Bender written all over him to develop.

So those 15 of 20 games at home helped us beat every elite team in 1 season? Lamar Odom is lacking something at 15-10-5 on a consistant basis? LMAO. That's gold. Kwame Brown isn't a main factor in any sucess we've been having, anchoring the low post defense? We haven't made any improvements over the past 3 summers? Smush Parker, Shammond Williams, Aaron Mckie, Slava Medvedenko, Tierre Brown, Vlade Divac, Laron Profit, Tony Bobbit = Derek Fisher, Jordan Farmar, Javaris Crittenton, Ronny Turiaf, Vladimir Radmanovic, Mo Evans? Come on, now...Think before you go on and make statements like that just to go against "your" team...PeACe