Author Topic: Soundscan Album Sales 10/16/2007  (Read 642 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
Re: Soundscan Album Sales 10/16/2007
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 05:00:39 PM »
Two words for tha people about 50... "Vitamin Water"...

What does that have anything to do with his music ?

Nothin bitches but tha nigga made 41 million dollars in one day not includin all tha otha dollars comin' in.  so im 110% sure  ;) that he wasnt tryin 2 put tha same effort (lies about wat he's doin' now in 2007) in this album.  so git off 50's dick 4 a second and read below:

GRODT - The soundtrack to his life (which'll never b topped)
Massacre - The commercial album - over stuffed with fillers and party/love music
Curtis - The album 4 tha niggaz 2 vibe 2 again, its 90% murder rap, 5% party music, 5% other shit.

The niggas done made so much money that all tha other bullshit doesnt matter, now its (the albums) are just left up 2 tha fans 2 talk about it.  4 albums and he's grossed in over 100mil. Fuck dat, i woulda stopped droppin albums after the Massacre.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 05:10:55 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 05:20:05 PM »

Nothin bitches but tha nigga made 41 million dollars in one day not includin all tha otha dollars comin' in.  so im 110% sure  ;) that he wasnt tryin 2 put tha same effort (lies about wat he's doin' now in 2007) in this album.  so git off 50's dick 4 a second and read below:

Massacre - The commercial album - over stuffed with fillers and party/love music
Curtis - The album 4 tha niggaz 2 vibe 2 again, its 90% murder rap, 5% party music, 5% other shit.

The niggas done made so much money that all tha other bullshit doesnt matter, now its (the albums) are just left up 2 tha fans 2 talk about it.  4 albums and he's grossed in over 100mil. Fuck dat, i woulda stopped droppin albums after the Massacre.

youre fucking retarded, dun dun.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 05:29:09 PM »

ok

kemizt

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 06:18:33 PM »

right
I only fuck with 10's

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »

right

im glad you agree. :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »
Em got 5x partly cause he was fresh off Eminem Show too.. after his last one, he'll be lucky to go 3x.. it'd depend on the single, though.

I don't doubt that Encore could have tarnished his name, and so could time. He's not as popular as he once was. Let's see if his fans still show up. If he can pull another 8 platinum album out of his hat then he'll go down in the history books as maybe the only artist mentioned of the turn of the century a hundred years from now. If it flops then he'll be remember as a very popular rapper that lost popularity.

I'm not holding my breath for the album to be all that good, but I'm interested to see how well it does.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »

50 Cent has made shitty music for years.  I don't care about his vitamin water.  Nobody is on his dick, they're just saying that his success in his business ventures isn't going to hypnotize people in to believing that he is still dropping dope music.  If anything, I'd say you need to get off his dick.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »

50 Cent has made shitty music for years.  I don't care about his vitamin water.  Nobody is on his dick, they're just saying that his success in his business ventures isn't going to hypnotize people in to believing that he is still dropping dope music.  If anything, I'd say you need to get off his dick.

::) wow
I only fuck with 10's

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 08:51:31 PM »

::) wow

50 isn't putting out the same shit when he needed a big album to make money. he has the money now, he doesnt need anymore so he doesnt care anymore...DUHHHHHH  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »
huh? 50 is at 995k

How so? All I did was add up all the numbers.
Because hitsdailydouble doesn't post actual/offical SoundScan #'s. :P

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 10:20:23 PM »
50 did a big drop

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
To me it doesn't seem like Eminem is mentally shaped to put out an album.. like, ever again. Remember his only good verses o Re-Up were lyrically taken from an old radio freestyle. That should tell you everything about his condition. He really intended to make a more lyrical song again, couldn't come up with anything and decided to blatantly recycle old shit that he used to write in a minute (back in his inspired days).
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2007, 02:20:33 AM »

:D

kemizt

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2007, 06:15:22 AM »
50 can do 2 million too if that Akon song blows up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2007, 06:42:32 AM »
50 can do 2 million too if that Akon song blows up