Author Topic: DUBCNN: New E-White Interview + Meech Wells News (Snoop, Eastwood, Mixtape)  (Read 567 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Didnt u guys say ur putting out the part 2 to the interview last week? And soooo how many mixtapes is Eastwood dropping, he announces a new one everyweek and changes his album date everyweek too LOL!!!
We put out the interviews when we want to.  Eastwood's dropping this new mxtape, so just be happy that you're getting new music from him.

I am happy, but his shits all over the place, needs to get everything in order!!!
That should be his business, not yours.

Im a fan, it is my business, at the end of the day, he gets $ from us, so id like to know shit like this!!!
That's true, that's a good point.  The thing you've got to remember though is that your favorite rappers and producers work real hard, day and night, making this music.  Sometimes it's not completely up to them when it gets released, and it must be the most frustrating thing in the world to them when they've got to sit back and wait.  Adding pressure from the fans like this on these boards just puts extra unnecessary pressure to them.  I'm sure all of Eastwood's stuff will be out as soon as he can get it out.

Haha yah man i know these guys grind hard and especially East Da Beast, its really hard tryna get in touch with him, o well, as long as he drops something soon that would be fuckin dope!!!
ill tell east 2 get at u on your email joint on dubcnn thanks for all yall support get ready the west is comin hard!

Yah do that, i lost his number, good lookin!!!

u ring eastwood?

Dogg Ly Dogg

The latest E-White tracks were top notch, and good & funny interview  8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tight interview...

But what's up with all those [..]'s? Annoying as fuck when you're reading it  :P
I do that to fill in words that make the read flow better.  Anything in a [] is not something he actually said.  It's no reflection on the person being interviewed - any person talking in a conversation is going to leave a lot of words out that they wouldn't if they were writing their convo down.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:51:40 AM by Eddie »

Props on the interview. I cant wait for the new tape. Whens the album droppin?

AnybodyKilla

Didnt u guys say ur putting out the part 2 to the interview last week? And soooo how many mixtapes is Eastwood dropping, he announces a new one everyweek and changes his album date everyweek too LOL!!!
We put out the interviews when we want to.  Eastwood's dropping this new mxtape, so just be happy that you're getting new music from him.

I am happy, but his shits all over the place, needs to get everything in order!!!

Im a fan, it is my business, at the end of the day, he gets $ from us, so id like to know shit like this!!!
That's true, that's a good point.  The thing you've got to remember though is that your favorite rappers and producers work real hard, day and night, making this music.  Sometimes it's not completely up to them when it gets released, and it must be the most frustrating thing in the world to them when they've got to sit back and wait.  Adding pressure from the fans like this on these boards just puts extra unnecessary pressure to them.  I'm sure all of Eastwood's stuff will be out as soon as he can get it out.

Haha yah man i know these guys grind hard and especially East Da Beast, its really hard tryna get in touch with him, o well, as long as he drops something soon that would be fuckin dope!!!
ill tell east 2 get at u on your email joint on dubcnn thanks for all yall support get ready the west is comin hard!

u ring eastwood?

I had to get at him for something!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
props this interview was dope eddie!

MEECH WELLS

Props on the interview. I cant wait for the new tape. Whens the album droppin?
the album is gnna be soon after a few mixtapes we bout 2 get back in the lab with snoop!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Lunatic

Props 2 E-white for doin the interview, a great one at that

i'm lookin forward to anything that e-white is dropping!!

same goes for meech & eastwood!!

keep it comin meech!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
That's right yall...good lookin' on the support...These fakin' ass wannabe rapper thug niggaz aint go'n have no room to breathe once I get started on em...I don't NEVER see these niggaz in the streets...Niggaz alwayz lookin' nervous and shit when I run into em...I aint never tried to be no "helluva nigga" but I'm REAL...and these California dreamin' ass BUSTAHS can't fucc wit' me...but they wanna talk shit when I aint around...Fuccin' homosexuals!!! I'm laughin' at u bitches...

AnybodyKilla

That's right yall...good lookin' on the support...These fakin' ass wannabe rapper thug niggaz aint go'n have no room to breathe once I get started on em...I don't NEVER see these niggaz in the streets...Niggaz alwayz lookin' nervous and shit when I run into em...I aint never tried to be no "helluva nigga" but I'm REAL...and these California dreamin' ass BUSTAHS can't fucc wit' me...but they wanna talk shit when I aint around...Fuccin' homosexuals!!! I'm laughin' at u bitches...

LMAO!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above

u ring eastwood?

I had to get at him for something!!!

cool....

man i wish i could talk to 50 cent on the phone... i would ask for a loan

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
good interview

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep it coming!

boss of the west

• 'G'
a dope ass interview!

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
Fa sho...good lookin' out and get ready for this NEW EXCLUSIVE shit that Me and Meech go'n drop on here for dubcnn very shortly.