Author Topic: DUBCNN: New E-White Interview + Meech Wells News (Snoop, Eastwood, Mixtape)  (Read 569 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/ewhite07/

E-White Interview + Meech Wells News - October 18, 2007 By : Eddie

Dubcnn recently sat down with Long Beach veteran E-White for an exclusive interview. In this feature, we discuss Meech Wells’s “New West World Order” compilation mixtape, which he will be heavily involved in, and we also find out about a new street album entitled “Real” that is currently in the works. E-White had a lot to get off his chest during the interview, so read on to find out what he had to say about a variety of different topics.

Exclusive Interview With E-White [October 2007]

In additon to all of the news discussed in the interview, we have some more information on the "New West World Order" mixtape that Meech Wells is presenting. The tape will feature E-White, Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Young Mack Life, and many others. Meech told us that the purpose of this tape is to "show what we're doing out here. We're gonna bring something new to the game." Part of this plan involves making the mixtape tag-free, without constant interruptions from DJs. "There's gonna be no DJs screaming on it," he assures us.  Newly-inducted in-house mixer DJ Hustle will take care of blending the tracks, while Meech, Eastwood, E-White, and the rest of the crew will do a few exclusive drops for the tape.

In other related news, Meech and Eastwood have been preparing a new mixtape entitled "Block Noise," which will be released soon. In the meantime, be on the lookout for the second part of our video interview with Meech Wells and Eastwood next week. Meech has also just submitted tracks for Snoop Dogg's latest project. We will be sure to keep you posted as we learn more on that development.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on E-White, Meech Wells, and Eastwood. Add E-White and Meech Wells as your friends on Myspace as well.

Drop some feedback!

AnybodyKilla

Didnt u guys say ur putting out the part 2 to the interview last week? And soooo how many mixtapes is Eastwood dropping, he announces a new one everyweek and changes his album date everyweek too LOL!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Didnt u guys say ur putting out the part 2 to the interview last week? And soooo how many mixtapes is Eastwood dropping, he announces a new one everyweek and changes his album date everyweek too LOL!!!
We put out the interviews when we want to.  Eastwood's dropping this new mxtape, so just be happy that you're getting new music from him.

MEECH WELLS

This mixtape is my mixtape featuring my favorite artist and its gnna be tight taking yall thru compton, watts, long beach, and inglewood and los Angeles alot of heat for yall 2 bump!
NEW WEST HONCHO

AnybodyKilla

We put out the interviews when we want to.  Eastwood's dropping this new mxtape, so just be happy that you're getting new music from him.

I am happy, but his shits all over the place, needs to get everything in order!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, I don't think I was clear from my last post, Meech is dropping "The New West World Order," and then Meech and Eastwood have another new mixtape called "Block Noise."  So that's even more music to look forward to guys!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I am happy, but his shits all over the place, needs to get everything in order!!!
That should be his business, not yours.

AnybodyKilla

Im a fan, it is my business, at the end of the day, he gets $ from us, so id like to know shit like this!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Im a fan, it is my business, at the end of the day, he gets $ from us, so id like to know shit like this!!!
That's true, that's a good point.  The thing you've got to remember though is that your favorite rappers and producers work real hard, day and night, making this music.  Sometimes it's not completely up to them when it gets released, and it must be the most frustrating thing in the world to them when they've got to sit back and wait.  Adding pressure from the fans like this on these boards just puts extra unnecessary pressure to them.  I'm sure all of Eastwood's stuff will be out as soon as he can get it out.

AnybodyKilla

That's true, that's a good point.  The thing you've got to remember though is that your favorite rappers and producers work real hard, day and night, making this music.  Sometimes it's not completely up to them when it gets released, and it must be the most frustrating thing in the world to them when they've got to sit back and wait.  Adding pressure from the fans like this on these boards just puts extra unnecessary pressure to them.  I'm sure all of Eastwood's stuff will be out as soon as he can get it out.

Haha yah man i know these guys grind hard and especially East Da Beast, its really hard tryna get in touch with him, o well, as long as he drops something soon that would be fuckin dope!!!

Blu Lacez

E-White..glad ta hear that you droppin by doin Interviews!!!!
Keep doing the Music Fam!!!!!

Meech keep grinding!!!

MEECH WELLS

Haha yah man i know these guys grind hard and especially East Da Beast, its really hard tryna get in touch with him, o well, as long as he drops something soon that would be fuckin dope!!!
ill tell east 2 get at u on your email joint on dubcnn thanks for all yall support get ready the west is comin hard!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Mygla

Tight interview...

But what's up with all those [..]'s? Annoying as fuck when you're reading it  :P

AnybodyKilla

ill tell east 2 get at u on your email joint on dubcnn thanks for all yall support get ready the west is comin hard!

Yah do that, i lost his number, good lookin!!!

Okka

Props for the interview, E-White keepin it real. Shout out to both White & Wells!