Author Topic: Tip Toe Of The Low Lifes Returns! New Music Ft. Ras Kass & 40 Glocc [Audio]  (Read 215 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

They have been quiet for a long minute, but Long Beach's Low Lifes, who were known as Bad Azz' group, are still on the grind! Today, we have an update for you on Tip Toe, who used to go by Lil Tip Toe. He's currently working on his solo projects, and planning to drop a mixtape called "The Streets Need Me" before putting out his official solo record.

"Me and the Low Lifes are down for life, no matter what. We're gonna do something real soon, but right now it's Tip Toe on the front line, I'm trying to put it all together", the rapper said about the current group situation.

"People know me on the streets, now I want them to respect my grind and my bars. I'm not a freestyle MC like that, but I write about my life and what I'm around on the daily", he continued. He's about 30-40 songs into the album, and has been doing a lot of collaborations, with artists such as Snoop Dogg, Trey Songz, Prodigy (Mobb Deep), Ras Kass, 40 Glocc, Jayo Felony, Gail Gotti and of course the Low Lifes.

We have a couple of brand new songs for ya'll to download today, from his mixtape "The Streets Need Me". Two are over original productions, and the third one over Lloyd Banks' "Hands Up" beat. Don't sleep on these, especially "On The Rise", which fetures Ras Kass & 40 Glocc. Download below:

Tip Toe - On The Rise (ft. Ras Kass & 40 Glocc)
Tip Toe - Bad Influence
Tip Toe - Put 'Em Up

Check back with us soon for more info on Tip Toe & The Low Lifes. In the meantime, check out his MySpace page by clicking here.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
oh boy, been too long, gonna check this now!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ThaPrince

"On the rise" is amazing!  Good to see the lowlifes still in the game

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Props Nima!!!

But what's up with Bad Azz?

Do you know what his next project will be?

Thanks 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

acgrundy

nice, its about time da low lifes drop some shit!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Tip Toe - On The Rise (ft. Ras Kass & 40 Glocc)

Shit that track is fire.. the beat indeed is crazy but I'm really feelin it tho it could be mixed a little bit better.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah its really a bad mix but the song is cool as hell.. it takes a couple listens to get into it.. I usually dont like 40 Gloccs style because hes pretty generic most of the time.. but he comes off pretty nice on this one too..  Beat is bonkers

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

ohh shit.-.people are sleepin on this classic shit!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

acgrundy

^^^does crook ever work with da low lifes anymore?