Poll

Which duo would u like to see a collab album from the most?

Hussen Fatal and Roscoe
3 (13%)
Daz and Snoop Dogg
9 (39.1%)
Kurupt and Styles P
6 (26.1%)
Yukmouth and Too Short
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Which duo would u like to see a collab album from the most?  (Read 1895 times)

d-nice

Re: Which duo would u like to see a collab album from the most?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »
Ice Cube & Snoop

Even if both artists is dope,all the collabos the have done all came out pretty weak.
If I these two should work on a full album,the NWA album got to be it. (if that shit ever get done,thatīs another story).
Ice Cube should just move on with WSC with WC,maybe adding Ren. There has already been a thread about this,so dead story.
No need to bring all the Mack 10 and change the name issueīs again.
I got to ask the thread starter,why those options in your pool? Why donīt you add more?
Thereīs a lot of artists Too Short can do a duo album with like Scarface,Devin,MC Breed and Pimp C (thatīs hopefully in the works),
but Yukmouth? Yukmouth is dope,but a whole album with Short? Never the less I voted that option,because that was the best of the ones you have put up.

Of course the Snoop and Dre is obvious,but again I rather have a NWA album.
Then we can all our "favorites"  teamed up at once. (this includes Snoop)

Yeah a few of their collabos have been a little weak. This thread is just hypothetically speaking but a do think a album with the 2 of them would be dope. 

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 02:16:07 PM »
Ya Boy & Crooked I
Jayo Felony & Mitchy Slick
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:51:25 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

SGV

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »
Young Jeezy & T.I.
Joe Budden & Fabolous
Ya Boy & Omar Cruz
Common & Kanye West

jbel1021

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 02:20:11 PM »
Ice Cube & Snoop

Even if both artists is dope,all the collabos the have done all came out pretty weak.
If I these two should work on a full album,the NWA album got to be it. (if that shit ever get done,thatīs another story).
Ice Cube should just move on with WSC with WC,maybe adding Ren. There has already been a thread about this,so dead story.
I got to ask the thread starter,why those options in your pool? Why donīt you add more?
Thereīs a lot of artists Too Short can do a duo album with like Scarface,Devin,MC Breed and Pimp C (thatīs hopefully in the works),
but Yukmouth? Yukmouth is dope,but a whole album with Short? Never the less I voted that option,because that was the best of the ones you have put up.

I didn't add more cuz there's so many possibilites man. I just put a couple of the ones that I would like to hear. It's hard to really like a Cube and Snoop album right now cuz they're not in their prime. Maybe back in the day I woulda liked to hear some of their shit, but Snoop works better with Daz, IMO. I do appreciate everyone's suggestions though, so keep them coming.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »
Warren G & Nate Dogg
Scarface & Devin The Dude
Do Or Die & Johnny P

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
Kurupt & Styles P? Styles would outshine Kurupt on every track! Styles & Sly Boogie would be ill. Mitchy Slick & Jayo Felony.

jbel1021

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 02:33:24 PM »
Kurupt & Styles P? Styles would outshine Kurupt on every track! Styles & Sly Boogie would be ill. Mitchy Slick & Jayo Felony.

Didn't they have a song called "Throw Em Under the Bus" or some shit like that?

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
Ice Cube & Snoop

I didn't add more cuz there's so many possibilites man. I just put a couple of the ones that I would like to hear. It's hard to really like a Cube and Snoop album right now cuz they're not in their prime. Maybe back in the day I woulda liked to hear some of their shit, but Snoop works better with Daz, IMO. I do appreciate everyone's suggestions though, so keep them coming.

Cube and Snoop still drop heat. Both showed that on their last albums. Ya never know, putting 2 of the best together like that it could create some classic shit. Look at the KRS/Marley Marl album that dropped earlier this year.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 02:43:12 PM »
Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg
Warren G. & Nate Dogg
The Game & Xzibit
Ice Cube & Dr. Dre

Quadruple OG

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
I am shocked that no one brought up E-40 and Too Short since a supposed collabo album between the two has been talked about for almost a decade.  a 40/Short collab cd would shit on any of those choices since they have a certain chemistry on the same songs

jbel1021

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »
Ice Cube & Snoop

Cube and Snoop still drop heat. Both showed that on their last albums. Ya never know, putting 2 of the best together like that it could create some classic shit. Look at the KRS/Marley Marl album that dropped earlier this year.

Cube's last album was good, so I'll give u that...but Snoop's was terrible, IMO. He needs to quit working with Akon (I'm so sick of him lol). Cube's still dope though.

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 05:51:41 PM »
Ice Cube & Snoop

Cube's last album was good, so I'll give u that...but Snoop's was terrible, IMO. He needs to quit working with Akon (I'm so sick of him lol). Cube's still dope though.

Snoop had some dope cuts on his last album also. I liked his last album minus a couple of cuts but hey it's a opinion based question and thread so it's all good.

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
Chino XL & Crooked I
Tech N9ne & Twista

jbel1021

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »
Chino XL & Crooked I
Tech N9ne & Twista

Interesting...

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
Quik producing for Mr. Fab